Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miru`s return from the sand

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Miru`s return from the sand Empty
PostSubject: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:37 pm

miru could fell the sunligt on her skin and she was laying on something soft, she opend her black eyes slowy only to see she was laying in a hospital bed, in a room alone, she looked around a little and tried to move but found her body screaming in pain if she did she left out a soft moan befor closesing her eyes half again, ahe had dreamed her and itachis fight and his last word to her over and over again
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:44 pm

*The Hokage received the information that Miru has returned from her Itachi capturing mission in the Suna village.Now she was in the hospital.Hokage wasnt informed about the sucess of the missin,but he was about to find out.Hokage headed towards the hospital to visit Miru.He got to the check out desk:"Good afternoon,young one,will you please tell me the number of the room where Miru Uchiha is?" The desk boy looked at the Hokage and said:"Of course Hokage-sama,its room 107,its on the 3-rd floor the 2-nd door to the right!" Hokage nodded in approval and got to the 3-rd floor.He opened the door of the hospital room,and there she was...Mru Uchiha.Lying bloody and burned out all over her body,but her beautiful young face was unharmed.The Hokage quietly approached her and he woke her up.While she was slowly opening her eyes Hokage aske:"How did the mission go Miru?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:05 pm

miru looked up at him as she always seen this hokage to be like a father to her"i..i managed to damage his body much useing the..j..jutsu our mother had learnd me..she wanted me to learn something my brothers didnt..but..i..it used up all my chakra..i fainted and he got away..and..hokage-sama he said he would..find me again.."she moved her arm and her face was in big pain but she took his akatsuki robe from her bag(she took it right befor she fainted in the desert) on the table besides the bed and took it into her arms and looked up at him"can i keep this?..it is a thing that can remind me of my brtoher is alive.."she looked up at him, weak but with a little smile over her face
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:19 pm

"Yes sure,you can keep it.But,i dont understand,what did he meamn when he said,that he will find you again?" Hokage circled around Mirus hospital bed thinking out loud.Hokage approached to Miru,then he gently placed his lips on Mirus ears,and started whispering:"How did it feel?Seeing the man who killed all your family,the man you actually love.You would like to see him again right?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:22 pm

miru,who always blushed when someone touched her face nomatter if it was her enemy the hokage or anyone else, turned her head towards him and looked up at him"...yes hokage-sama.."
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:25 pm

"Yes i know you would,after all,he is your brother." The Hokage turned around and left the room,raising his arm in a sign of goodbye...
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:28 pm

miru looked afterhim until her head begang to bring her pain again,she took tightly around the akatsuki robe and fell asleep again with a little smile over her face
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:03 pm

"Oi! Hokage!" Naruto rushed in looking for the Hokage since he heard that the Hokage was in the hospital. "Oh." Naruto quickly looked at the bed seeing a person laying down. "Sorry. By the way, haven't you seen the Hokage around here?" He asked while looking around with his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:07 pm

Miro looked up at the Nin-tail holder who had awoken her and he could see her red sharigan eyes look at him with a little hate for a moment befor she sad up in the hospital bed and looked down with her black hair covering her cheeks
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:10 pm

Naruto looked a bit scared and started to walk backwards before noticing her eyes. "Is that...." Naruto quickly walked next to her to look better at her eyes. "Sharingan?" He said at last while looking at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:14 pm

miro turned her head away"yes it is..you nauto ...right?"she looked at him again
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:15 pm

Naruto smilled after listening to her saying his name. "Yes. My name is Uzumaki Naruto. I see you already know me. Am i that famous?" Naruto keeped smilling as usual.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:17 pm

miro looked at him again with the sharingan off now and her black eyes looking at his"no..my brother just told abotu you..befor he left.."
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Naruto opened his eyes wide. "Brother? You mean..." Naruto did a long pause as his smile started to vanish and turned into sadness. "Sasuke?" Naruto looked down with a sad look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:21 pm

miru slowy nodded"not many knows im still alive..but when im the youngest sister of itachi and sasuke uchiha..and one of the few remaining uchihas..the hokage meant it was best to keep me hidden.-."
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:25 pm

Naruto looked away closing his fist with sadness and rage at the same time. "Sasuke.....he was like a brother to me." Naruto looked up again now with more rage than sadness. "And Itachi....i will get him." His eyes were now red as his rage grown and his memories started to go around his mind.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:32 pm

miru was fast out of the bed and hold him against the wall, even that she feelt great pain she looked him straigt in the eye"no one is touching my brothers...than me..you got it?.."her eyes was red again and she had rage in them
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:35 pm

Tears started to run down he's face. "Sasuke.....I will bring him back." Naruto looked down again as his tears keeped falling. "I will bring him back. Even if need to break his legs." Naruto looked up again still with tears on his eyes but with more salient rage.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:37 pm

miru let him go and sad on the bed again and she took itachsi akatsuki cloack close into her body and looked over at him"dont you think i want them back 2?.."
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:39 pm

Naruto felt completly froze after what she said. "You...want them back?" Naruto got on his knees with his eyes wide. "NO!" Naruto looked like he was fighting himself inside him.

Last edited by KyuubiNaruto on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:40 pm

she looked at him"just back..home to konoha..itachi isent the one you think he is..he isent a cold blooded murdere..he is my oni-sama.."
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Naruto coughed out some blood as he falled on the floor unconsious.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:52 pm

miro signed for a moment befor she got up, lifted him up in her arms and placed him on the bed and laied down and watched him
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:53 pm

Naruto slowly started to wake up showing his blue eyes again. "Wha-what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:58 pm

miro looked down on him and he discovered his head was on her lap and she gently brushed away a few strains of golden hair with a cold look on her face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miru`s return from the sand   Miru`s return from the sand Empty

Back to top Go down

Miru`s return from the sand
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next