Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A breif return (open for all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-01-25

A breif return (open for all) Empty
PostSubject: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:33 am

shuji stood there looking at the gate of the sand village "its been awhile....im not sure how much has changed after I left but I want to see my village...one last time" shuji entered the sand village hoping no one will notice him
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:45 am

Isji was walking on his side, she had put a henge over herself so her long brown hair was blond and a little shorter, pulled into a low ponytail, her brown delicate skin was a little bit more pale and she wore a light blue kimino with black tight cloth under, a pair of normal sandals and a black obi holding the kimino closed
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:11 am

Akihiko was sitting infront of his shot just inspecting a knife handle he was trying to carve. He looked over and saw someone well known in the village. "Shuji is that you!?" He shouted over the commotion of the market district....none of the people walking around seemed to hear.
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:44 am

shuji looked over and squinted "akihiko?...its been so long..." shuji and isji walk near his shop "you run the shop now?" shuji looked over all the weapons known by the hidden sand
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:49 am

isji keept her head bowed sligtly and stayed silent, she wasent familier with the sand, all she knew was the kazekage was named gaara and carried the 1 tailed. As shuji had ordered she stayed silent
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:56 am

"akihiko is gaara still in the kazekage position? because i cant feel his presence" shuji looked over near the kazekage house not to see gaara but a elderly woman sitting in the chair, shuji got a angry look on his face "whose that old hag sitting in the kazekages chair?"
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:34 am

Akihiko laughs loudly. "The Kazekage is still Gaara. And yup. Mum and dad are still around but I told them to let me take care of the shop while I'm not on missions. I don't know about the old lady....could be mother nature for all I care....seems around the right age." He smiled. Glad to see an old comrad again. "So what have you been up to? Care for a gander at my new weapons? I got some new metals 've been crafting with." Akihiko looked at the one following Shuji than back at Shuji himself.....raising an eyebrow...
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:48 am

Isji remained silent but came with a weak smile to Akihiko, her arms were hanging loosely(sp), down her side but in her pocket was a kunai hidden and with her reflexes..she could kill with a blink in a eye if odered
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:00 am

Akhiko looks at the girl again and kindly asked. "Care for a drink? I could grab you some food if you like...you look a little hungry..." Akihiko looked at Shuji aswell...."Same goes for you." Akihiko did'nt trust Shuki's friend.

((What is it with you and hiding weapons. >.> lol)
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:05 am

((heh n.n))
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:08 am

((Go kick Shuji's butt and tell him to come back))
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:19 am

"yeah sure i could go for some food" he turned to isji "dont make any hasty moves until my order k?" shuji knew that isji has good control over bloodlust so to much suspission wont be a problem "is the old noodle shack still around?"
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:24 am

"Sure is!....old Hikaru died some time ago though...his son runs it now. Lets go. Im buying.....I'll meet you down there....I gotta....grab some things..."

Akihiko walks inside the shop and up the stairs into his home. He grabs his ninjato some weapons summoning scrolls he crafted and a few custom kunais he forged. Running back downstairs he closes the shop early.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:25 am

Isji lowerd her head further"..hai", came her cold emotionless responce, her fake little smile came back when Akihiko came back.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Akihiko almost ran to the shop. Excited to meet his old bud again. He slows to a walk when getting closer. He sits next to Isji because it was the only seat close to them open. He orders a plain ramen and looks at Shuji with a patciant face(sp?).

"How did you two meet." He says teasingly
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:31 am

shuji got a look on his face like he just got slapped "uh...well..." he looked at isji looking for what to say

Last edited by Shuji on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:33 am

((>.< didnt know you were online....guess just hold your responce to the other post till later?))
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:41 am

"Im a mere traveler from the land of the bird..i study medic jutsu from my mothers old scrolls and know most of the herbs in the fire country, my father died 3 years ago so ive bein fending for myself bye taking shirfs at the hospital..i was out gathering herbs when 2 rouge ninja`s attacked me, Sasori of the red sand and his partner, deidara, from akatsuki..they wanted me to heal some of the brushies on deidara`s arms..i refused and tried to run away but, of cause they caugt up..they were just about to kill me when shuji-sama came in and saved me..we got away and when he said he was going to the wind country to visit the village hidden in the sand i acceptet to jin him, afterall i ove him my life and the few herbs here in the desert have rare powers.."
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:44 am

Akihiko was shocked....he didnt expect her to awnser the question. He looked at the two and decided he wanted to come with them for a short while. "Mind if I come with you guys for a while? I need some good fun....and if I find some good metals I will be able to pay you back for thay 200 ryo I owe you Shuji."
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:51 am

shuji looked at akihiko. "im sorry akihiko but if you come with us your just putting yourself in danger, i dont want to lose any more comrades..." shuji turned to isji "isji slowly showed me the importants of teamwork, now I understand how important peoples lives are." shuji looked past him "ah the shack doesnt look different as I last saw it"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:11 am

Isji lowerd her head sligtly and fumbled with the blond hair she had gained in the lap, staying silent.
Back to top Go down
Hidan_Hidan
Genin
Hidan_Hidan

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:47 am

Akihiko smirked but decided not to push the subject. "Fine.....anyway what you been doing? You know the kage is looking for you right....?"
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:39 am

"really why is that?" shuji remembered how he left the village and cursed the very name kazekage but he didnt want ahiko to know that he was a criminal, "well maybe she just wants to see me after awhile huh?" shuji sat down at the counter, "well i guess we should start to eat now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A breif return (open for all)   A breif return (open for all) Empty

Back to top Go down

A breif return (open for all)
Page 1 of 1