Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return of Kaji Nara

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Return of Kaji Nara Empty
PostSubject: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:40 pm

He had been gone a long time. Kaji sighed as he walked lazily towards the home he had bought for him and his probably Ex-girlfriend Toshi. they had had a fight before the Mizukage gave him a high profile longterm Mission the assassination of Kai Moto had taken longer than he expected. kaji thought the mission would last no more than six months, but Kai had proven much more than an easy target for Kiri's prince of shadows. It was a horribly long game of Cat and Mouse. But after countless battles Kai finally got caught in Kajis web of shadows. Now he was back and most likely alone.
He opened the door and walked inside a thick layer of dust covered the floors

"Its good to be back" he sighed. He looked around and found an old broom in the hall closet. "tch,,, better than nothing " he said grabbing it. Kaji started sweeping the hall towards the front entrance . Once that section was swept he would remove his boots and sweep the rest.

" This will never be done by tonight " he muttered as he swept a large pile of dirt outside of his front door
' I wonder why kaa-san didnt come over and look after the place ' he thought as he walked to the well near the front of the house " then again they might think I'm dead" he mused aloud though no one heard him. sure he had returned but he had yet to see them.

Kaji looked around at his lawn. the grass was almost knee level. the bird bath had been over grown with vines. the house had a wall of wild roses growing up it on the west side. " its a good thing I dont have alot to do for the mizukage " he muttered as he walked back into the the house and started mopping the floors
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Kaji had left the door open,and Ember was just approaching the house."Kaji.." She murmered softly,but loud enough for him to hear,leaning against the door frame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:18 pm

Kaji had just finished mopping the kitchen and was working his way back to the entrance hall he he turned around and saw a girl leaning against his door frame. Kaji remembered her face but couldnt put a name to it " erm ... I know you ...are you alright you look very weak" he said walking over to her
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:19 pm

"Dont touch me." She hissed,backing away instantly."Starving myself to death isnt easy,ya know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:33 pm

kaji sighed " oh right your the girl with the hungry little pup in her" he said moving towards her " Would you like a steak I was going to go hunting after i finished cleaning out the kitchen "
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:00 am

Ember mentally slapped herself."Dont you have any idea what 'trying to starve myself to death' means?!No.I dont want stake.Thanks,though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:50 am

" So you want to die Ember Sparks" he said as her name struck him.
He folded his arms lazily " What do you want Ember you are here for a reason what is it."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:08 pm

"I have been roaming around,and I have noticed this house is abandoned,untill today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Well this is my home" he paused " well it was mine and toshi's but i guess she doesnt want to stay here "he looked at her " so ember do want something ember"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:24 pm

She did want to know something:Where was Naka,and were was Yuudai.The last time she saw them both,they seemed...to be...well,hugging,and she kissed him.Ember didnt ask though."No.Goodbye." She turned and left,knowing he would probably ask a question to her about the Uchiha boy,since she knew he knew about Yuudai and her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:28 pm

" er you wanna stay for tea or something ?" he asked as she started walking away
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:39 pm

"If you would like to talk,I am fine with that,-that is,if you trust me in your home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Sure come in lets talk over tea" he grinned " dont worry I can handle you and your furry friend "Kaji said walking into the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:53 pm

"Of course.It was Samuel (sp?) and Lilith that created my monster." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:01 pm

" Yes Lilith and Samael created a number of demons back when man was still in paradise " Kaji said " ever since I merged with him my hearing has been very good " he said " I have coffee, tea or water ... take your pick "
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:08 pm

"None." Ember said quietly and stood in the house."This house seems a little depressing.Would you like to go elsewhere to talk?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:18 pm

mmm.... Im a depressing " Kaji mummbled as he got a cup of tea for himself
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Ember raised an eyebrow."You dont feel lonely in this house?Belive me.When I leave for more than 9 months then come back to an old house,or an old village,it feels pityful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:28 pm

" It is rather lonely I guess but you know its just something I have to deal with " he said weakly as he brought the cup to his lips and sipped his tea
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:32 pm

"You do know that Toshi will always care for you,right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:49 pm

" sure just like how she will always care for Yuudai " he said bitterly sipping his tea " despite her dying by his head she still loves him" he looked straight into embers eyes " and he will always love his Naka... not toshi... Naka ... and so long as yuudai draws breath your his second love just as i am toshis third "
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Ember looked at him,and back at the ground."Dont remind me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:57 pm

" but you know he will always care for you " Kaji said setting down his cup " now lets set aside those two tell me why you wish to starve ember "
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Ember sat down on a old couch next to him."I cant kill myself with a regular kunai,my demon puts up a chakra wall before I can get it to my neck,wrists or heart.I can survive drowning because my demon puts a defensive lock around itself and me,including diving off cliffs,but it cant stop me from starving myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:10 pm

" Tired of living Ember " kaji mused putting his arms behind his head " you know you could just continue to live and die of natural causes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of Kaji Nara
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next