Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Nara in town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:22 pm

The Nara walked through the gate of the leaf village. Raiden had been gone for a couple of days so Kaji told his parents he would go watch his the older Genin fight. he packed his stuff in a storage scroll and set off shortly after the nice girl 'Toshi' left.

" so this is where mom and dad are from " he said aloud

his pale blue eyes scanned his surrounding 360 degrees so many people. he blinked and deactivated his Kekkei Genkai
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:56 pm

"Kaji!" Toshi grinned as she saw a familiar Kiri-nin. "I haven't seen you in a long time!" she said, as she glomped him, purring.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Kaji looked at the little girl " Hai Toshi chan its been a while . . . hows my favorite Medic he said picking her up
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:02 pm

"Ah, my injuries have healed, thank you!" she said happily, patting her torso. "Why are you in Konoha?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:06 pm

Kaji grinned " my teammate is in the Chunin exams, he was the only nin the Mizukage sent." Kaji smirked "Raiden sempai is very strong"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:09 pm

"Oh. Him. Eheh." Toshi smiled to him weakly. "He's an...interesting person."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:16 pm

" oh you have met Raiden Sempai " Kaji said as he set her back down "I dont know much about this village other thank my clan comes from here , wanna show me around " he asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:40 pm

"Okay! Let's go to the Hokage's Faces first," she chirped happily, holding his hand.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:44 pm

" Alright to the faces " Kaji chuckled.
" so Toshi do you have a boyfriend " Kaji asked as he as they walked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:46 pm

"Nope," she said nonchalantly, swinging their hands as they walked. "I'm not the kind of girl guys look at when Miru-san or other girls are around."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:49 pm

" Not true at all Toshi I find you very cute and my mother likes you as well no easy feat" he said smiling "ive brought home two girls already and she cased them off" he sighed "not that i minded they were kinda like her so bossy"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:53 pm

Toshi giggled. "Thanks for the compliment, but I just can't compare to the other kunoichi...and I think your mother is a very nice person!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:57 pm

"pffft fine fine I guess you would turn down a dinner invite then" he said
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm

"...huh? What dinner invite?" she asked curiously.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:01 pm

" the one I was going to ask you to but you basically said I wouldn't like very much so " he trailed off
'say Yes say yes say yes'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:02 pm

"I wanna come!" she said happily, hugging him, beaming.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:05 pm

" I hopped you would and since you know this place and I like you, you pick the place " he said happy that she had take his invite.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:07 pm

"The ramen shop, of course!" Toshi said enthusiasticly(sp?). "But since it's still afternoon right now, we'll go around the village first, please?" She smiled, and kissed him sweetly on the cheek, not noticing the 'I like you' part.

==============
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nakashima Kuroda on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:09 pm

" Ramen is good, yeah lets go see the rest of the Village" Kaji said blushing when she kissed him
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:12 pm

"Okay! To the Hokage's building! I'll race 'ya!" Toshi grinned, attached something to the soles of her shoes and started sprinting to the Hokage's building. "Come on!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:17 pm

Kaji took after her 'shes a keeper he thought' as tried to catch up with her when he finally did he was almost out of breath " I ... almost lost ... you ... back ... by the .... melon... cart "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:20 pm

"Aw, come on! If you win, you can make me do whatever you want," she said, grinning. Toshi took his hand and started to pull him forward.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:23 pm

" Im more of a woman telling me what to do " he sighed keeping pace with Toshi "thats just how I was raised and well im a nara man after all not much i get from my maternal family"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:25 pm

"I don't like telling people what to do. It's just so...troublesome having that responsibility. Come on now, if you win, I'll give you a kiss!" she offered innocently.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:27 pm

" see we have stuff in common " he chuckled redoubling his pace 'Red tower here i come yata'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Nara in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Nara in town   New Nara in town Empty

Back to top Go down

New Nara in town
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next