Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nara Family

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:32 pm

Ushio held onto Kaji's hand as the two finally passed the border of Kiri. They had been traveling non-stop since they departed from Yugakure and now they were finally home. She led him to their house, the one he had found when she died and was reborn as Nakamura Kuroda. It was exactly as they had left it.

She was glad he was back. No, she was euphoric. Nothing could ruin her mood because her Danna was back. Their daughter would have a father again. Ushio smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "So how should we surprise her?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:14 am

" I dunno, is she in the house ?" he asked her looking at the house. If perhaps isamu was not there they could be in the house acting as if he had never left. Kaji looked at her "will she still hate me" he whispered quietly to himself
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:46 am

"She will always love you...as do I." Ushio gave him a hard kiss on the lips to cheer him up and smiled. "No, she's still out with Mummy and Dad. Do you want to come in? Everything is as we left it...except, of course, I furnished the nursery when you were gone." She squeezed his hand and pulled him to the door. "We love you, Kaji. Very very much. If we didn't, would we have risked our lives to find you? Now...please, be the father to our child."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:41 am

He sighed " I suppose your right ". He walked into the house and sat down in his old chair "ahh tis good to be back" he said yawning. He sat down and closed his eyes "I think ill play shogi later zzzzzz" he nodded off then ad there in his favorite chair.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:43 am

Ushio laughed. He had dropped off that quick! But it was good to have him home. All they needed now was Isamu but she was out until at least 7 that night, playing with Naka and Aiden. So, Ushio spend her time cleaning the house and when done, nestled herself on Kaji's lap and fell asleep. Sure, that wasn't her favourite chair, but he was her favourite man.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Kaji woke at around six, finding ushio curled up in his lap. It was strange not having voices in his head, nor sharring a body with anyone. He was home now and he wondered how returning to kirigakure would effect his life. He had been gone along time and presumed dead, the council might actually sentance him to die. Jail time perhaps or 10 years of D rank missions, that could be the worst of it all. He hunched over and kissed ushio on the forehead " oi princess wake up "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:56 pm

"Mm...mm? Oh, good morning, Danna. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." She stretched her arms and yawned. "What do you want to eat? Or do you wanna play shogi instead?" she asked, smiling. Ushio snuggled into him and slipped her hands under his shirt.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:04 pm

" it's six in the evening " he said removing her hand " isamu will be home soon ". The sun was finally setting and he was starving but for what he didn't know. He sighed and rubbed his chin "mmmm... I don't know make what our daughter likes " kaji replied, still rubbing his chin " I need to shave excuse me" he said waiting for her to get off of his lap
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:31 pm

"Oh...ok." Ushio got off and went to the kitchen. The honeymoon phase had ended when they left Yugakure, but she didn't mind. At least he had come back. She stripped off her sweaty garments and in replacement, put on a single apron. Ushio tied her hair up and started making dango.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Kaji stood in front of the mirror razor blade in hand. " can't believe I went so long without shaving" he muttered gliding the razor along his cheek. He sniffed at the air 'mmmm dango', he loved dango and it appeared his daughter did aswell
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:54 pm

The heat of the oven kept Ushio warm. She hummed lightly as she pulled the sticks of soft, puffy dumplings out. 'Sauce... I almost forgot the sauce!' She left the dango to cool and then went to make the sweet Japanese sauce. She giggled at the thought of Kaji finally shaving, when they first met, he was smooth and boyish. Now he was still boyish but husky too. He was both cute and sexy. At that thought, she turned beet red and tried to focus on making the sauce.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Kaji finished up in the bathroom and walked out into the kitchen. Ushio was flushed " are you feeling alright ushio-hime" he asked cupping her face. "your really red but you dont seem to have a fever" kaji said feeling her forehead with the back of his hand
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:46 pm

At the sudden contact, fresh after her fantasies, Ushio's blush intensified. "I.... I.... I...um, dango?!" She grabbed one of the sticks and held it infront of him. She had swirly anime eyes along with her red cheeks. Somehow she had cold sweat as well, making the apron cling to her skin.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Kaji blinked, he set the dango aside. " you don't look well at all " he said picking her up bridal style. Up the stairs and to the bedroom " your staying in bed " he told her. He laid her down and covered her with a blanket
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:39 pm

"No... I'm fine. I'm fine, Danna. See?" She smiled as she raised her arms and got out of bed. "Don't worry. I have to make sure the sauce doesn't burn." She ran back downstairs to check up on it. She was touched he was worried, though

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:02 am

"women" he muttered as she ran off "I'll never understand them". He made his way back downstairs to the kitchen, he watched over Ushio in case she were to get red again. He started to lick his lips as the smell of dango and sauce filled the house. " say ushio-hime when is isamu going to be back" he asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:20 am

"Mmm not sure. Sometime soon, I guess. The smell of dango will lure her back." She giggled and put the sauce in a container by the dish. "I'm going to take a bath, I got sweaty. Eat some dango if you want, anata." She smiled, and on the way she went upstairs, she squeezed his rump.

Ushio removed her apron and sank into the hot water, purring. Home sweet home.

(You decide when she comes back. Just say there was a knock on the door.)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Ushio wasn't gone long before there was a knock at the door. He used his blood line to check out who it was, gods how he hated door to door salesmen. As luck would have it 'twas aiden, isamu and Naka, he narrowed his eyes briefly before reverting them to normal. He grasped the door knob and opened it "aiden" he said icily. He was looking down on his father in-law, as he did one eye turned blood red while the other yellowed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:37 pm

"Hello there, Kaji. Hope you had fun being a dick. I've been taking care of your daughter while you were away, like a good grandfather." He entered the house without an invitation.

"Obaa-chan, whas dick?" Isamu asked innocently. She was in Naka's arms, dressed in a pair of yellow overalls, a sun hat and little blue boots.

"Um UM Oji-san said duck, sweety, duck!" Naka covered up quickly. "Hi, Kaji. Glad to see you back." She smiled to Kaji, she needed an invitation before she could enter.

Isamu blinked and looked up at the man with the strange eyes. "'Ullo! My name ish Isamu. Nice to meet you, Uncle Kaji!" she greeted happily, giving him a sunny smile. He looked familiar, but she didn't know who he was.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Kaji glared at Aiden as he walked past 'bastard' he thought angrily. He turned back to naka and hugged her " naka it's good to be back and welcome back into my home" he said happily. He wanted to kill aiden for his smugness but naka was another matter, he liked her. " come in and keep me from strangling your husband" kaji said chuckling. He looked down at isamu and his eyes reverted to pale blue. He picked her up "last time you saw me you said you hated me" he said looking into her soul
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:49 pm

Naka smiled and hugged him back. "I'm sorry, he's just cranky you were gone for such a long time. He loves Izzy and all, but he wants you to be the proper father. It's nice to know you'll try to be one, despite so much family drama." Naka bowed politely when he took Isamu and went inside to make sure Aiden didn't do anything stupid like light the house on fire. He did, once, and she had had to replace the carpet.

Isamu tilted her head and looked up at him. "Who...PAPA! PAPA!" She finally realized who he was and squealed with happiness. She hugged him tight, squishing his face to her little body. It was more to hugging his face and suffocating him that hugging him properly. She let go and started to cry. "IZZY MISS PAPA WHY PAPA GO WHY PAPA WHYYYY UAWAAAAAAAAA"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:30 pm

" your inside now isamu use your inside voice " he said giving her a hug. " your great grandpa sent me on a dangerous mission" he said calmly " the main thing is I came back ". Kaji brought her into the kitchen " now hush izzy chan and let's eat dango"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:32 pm

She sniffled and nodded. Isamu rubbed her eyes and, out of habit, rubbed her snot on him instead. It was a kiddy thing to do, but she was still a toddler. She giggled when she saw the dango with the faces. "Mama's dango! Mama's dango yummy becaush mama make em wif love. Izzy and mama love papa." She opened her mouth, asking him to feed her.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:24 am

Kaji smiled and placed a small dango in her mouth. He forgot about everyone else as he fed isamu. "okay izzy now you pick a dango and feed it to papa " he said opening his mouth wide.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:33 am

Ushio had made a whole dango family, from the grandpa to the baby (which looked like Izzy) , from the cats (Nekomi and tama) to the neighbours (Lilith and Kou). So Isamu picked out the green papa dango with the moustache and beard and held it up to Kaji's mouth. "This is Papa's!" Ushio had made sure all the dango had been ornately designed, right up to the dango's expressions as well. Kaji's dango was one of bliss/drunkenness.

"Sauce, I need the sauce. 'Scuse me." Aiden barged in. He grabbed the container of dango sauce, kissed his cute little grandaughter on the cheek, and exited the kitchen. Naka's squeals were muffled seconds later.

Ushio, however, was happily playing with Kou and nekomi in the bath.

It seems the whole family was finally together

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Nara Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Family   The Nara Family Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nara Family
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next