Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return of Kaji Nara

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Kaji chuckled " Its the scars they make me look rugged " he ran a hand through his chestnut brown hair " but thanks for the compliment "
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:28 pm

"Your scars show how tough of a guy you are.It makes you look more..." She smiled sheepishly and ajusted herself to get more comfortable,but she had only brought herself closer to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:35 pm

kaji blinked rapidly as he felt Ember get closer to him. he blushed slightly but he wanted to keep his cool " t..they make me look more what ?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:36 pm

"A..Attractive,I guess?" She blushed and gently leaned against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Kaji gulped as he felt her breasts press against his side "a..ah thank you Ember"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:46 pm

"Would you like to do something?" She said,putting a hand on his thigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:49 pm

"er.... what do you mean" he said voice hitching slightly as he felt her hand on his thigh
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:50 pm

Ember shrugged."Anything on mind that you want to do with me?Anything at all,and be honest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:53 pm

something in his mind clicked and his eyes got slightly darker " really anything at all Em-Ber-Chan" he said tilting her chin up he slowly brought his lips to hers and kissed her
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:55 pm

Ember was so suprised,her eyes widened,but she got used to it and relaxed into his lips and saw his hands heading for somewhere..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:58 pm

kaji continued kissing embers soft lips as his hands went to her pants. effortlessly he un-buttoned them. he slowly snaked his tongue out and pushed against her lips
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Ember was in shock,but without thinking opened her mouth.What was he doing?She was,well,to admit,a little scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Kaji groaned as he moved into his lap. his bulge pressing into her. he pulled away to breath "I ... " he said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:13 pm

Ember blushed and looked down."Kaji.."She gently put her hands on his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:15 pm

kaji blushed aswell " er... I... I mean should we " he said looking at her ... he stopped and thought about it "why shouldnt we they are probably out there together " he said bitterly
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:34 pm

"But Kaji...I dont want to be with you if you only want to be with me just to get back on Toshi.It doesnt seem right." She began to pull away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:36 pm

" does it seem right that yuudai is with you but the person he really wants is naka" Kaji said looking Ember dead in the eyes
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:38 pm

Ember closed her eyes and took a deep breath,zipping her pants back up."No,but ive already been used.Its either you want me for who I am and not to get back on Uchiha,or no go.It makes me feel downright useless.And believe me,I already am."She got off his lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Kaji looked at her " Ember let us just have this one night... you deserve better than someone who thinks of you second ... im not using you to get back at them ... I .. I just want to be loved first is that so much to ask to be number one in someones eyes " Kaji said voice shaking slightly
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:47 pm

"One night to do what exactly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:50 pm

" anything you want Ember " he said looking up at her
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:57 pm

"Dont ask ME what I want.Im always asked that.This time,its the boy thats gonna suprise me with what HE wants." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:01 pm

" Fine Lets have one night of hot no strings no regrets sex ... unless youd rather not ... i get it " Kaji said getting up so he now looked down at her slightly
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:03 pm

"You..You want sex?!What?!Why?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:11 pm

" fine fine we wont do it jeeze " he said holding up his hands " sleep with me atleast ... if not in the biblical sense then just to sleep ... because ive been alone for along time and I miss having someone to wake up to in the morning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of Kaji Nara
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next