Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return of Kaji Nara

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:13 pm

"I dont want to wait to die.Either way Im going to h*ll.Its miserable already to wait."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Who said you would be going to hell Ember sparks ... we all have our demons well techniqually i have an angel in me but thats besides the point. you are not your demon you are the host when you die your heart will be weighed and if it tips the scale you will be devoured "
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:29 pm

"I have no heart!" She threw her arms in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:32 pm

" sure you dont " he said sarcastically " and my eyes are green"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:36 pm

"Arent your eyes blue?" Ember said,questionly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:47 pm

" yes they are and you have a heart ember " he said simply
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:50 pm

"Then its small."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Kaji blinked and the veins around his eyes bulged " no its actually really big " he said smirking
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Ember`s face turned red."What do you think your doing?!" She blushed and smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:08 pm

" What just checking out your heart " he said blinking and turning off his doujutsu " its not small at all your stomach on the other hand is shrinking due to the not eating thing " he looked at her " ah your blushing ....thought I was checking you out huh " he chuckled and nudged her
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Ember laughed at herself and smiled."What else am I supposed to think when you look there?" She giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Tch... you have a point I guess " Kaji looked at her " oh shoot my plan has been foiled " he said dramatically

" you know why Hyuga men never go to the hotsprings " he asked her
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:09 am

Ember smirked."Amuse me." She prodded,guestering with a hand to let him know to go on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:18 am

" Because iits always Mixed bath day with Hyuga men " he chuckled
he smirked " Ember when was the last time you shaved your legs " he asked whistling shortly after he asked the question
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:27 am

Ember blushed and put her hands there to run them against her legs."Months?Its been 3 months since Ive been in Konoha.Why?" She asked,smiling at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:37 am

Oh i noticed they were kinda hairy... or does yuudai like his woman all natural " he teased the blushing girl
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:39 am

Ember nudged Kaji."Me and Yuudai..Haha.Not going well.Why would you care?Mr.Soft legs." She put her hands on his legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:43 am

" its very fine short hairs " he said scratching his neck " I dunno its fun to tease you "
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:44 am

Ember rolled her eyes playfully and leaned back into the couch and folded her arms over her chest."How so?Just enjoying to see me blush?Isnt that called flirting?" She mocked,smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:50 am

" Potatoes, tomatoes" he said shrugging " So what if I am... Its not like we'd end up in bed, all hot and sweaty totally satisfied and content "
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Ember blushed yet again.Her eyes were changing color,from silver to Pink.Pink meant embarressment.She grinned and put a hand on his lap,"You think im pretttyyy?" She teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:12 pm

" Sure your an attractive girl " he said calmly his pale blue eyes stared into her now pink ones
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:14 pm

Ember closed her eyes and looked away."I dont think thats true but a lot of boys do." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:18 pm

" yeah well Ive come to discover females have that problem ... thinking they arnt goodlooking at all but they really are " th Nara sighed putting his hands behind his head "but your more than looks Ember ... your a good person that in itself makes you attractive "
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Ember smiled."Oh?How sweet of you.You are quite a handsome man yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of Kaji Nara   Return of Kaji Nara - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of Kaji Nara
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next