Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return to the Mist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:44 am

Kaji traveled back to Kiri things went well in Konoha Miru wasnt such a B**** near the end of things. his vacation time was almost up so he had to leave Toshi behind. whe he returned home h found the place empty he shrugged and went up to his room only to find someone was sleeping in his bed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:51 am

Toshi was sleeping peacefully on the sheets, hugging a pillow. What was more surprising and intruiging was why she was wearing the little bunny outfit of Pervy!Kaji's dreams. When he came in, she sat up sleepily and smiled. "Kaji-kun!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:15 am

Kaji blinked "Toshi chan ... How did you beat me here " he said confused "I just said good bye to you this morn..." he stopped dead mid-speech at her costume "Usagi Toshi" he blushed and fainted blood trailing down his nose
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:19 am

"Ah! Kaji!" Bunny!Toshi dragged him onto the bed. She sat right over his hips, direct on It, and wiped his blood away before shaking him. "Kaji! Kaji!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:24 am

Kajis eyes flutteered open "Toshi why are you wearing that " he blushed noticing where she was seated "erm ... its good to see you"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:26 am

"I wanted to surprise you!" Toshi smiled, leaned forward and kissed him, pressing her soft, flat chest against him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:32 am

"well I am very happy you -" he was cut off by her kiss and it made him blush hard when he remembered what she was wearing "er...Thank you" he said whn she pulled away to breath
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:35 am

"Kaji, kiss me," she said, pouting. "Or else I won't let you touch me." Toshi squirmed, her butt and tail moving against It.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:39 am

Kaji saluted her "HAI TOSHI SAMA" he then proceeded to press his lips against hers his tongue begging for access to her mouth
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:41 am

Toshi smirked and let him fill his hungry man Needs. She nuzzled him again and led his hand to her chest. "Go ahead."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:44 am

Kaji squeezed the small barely existing breasts and kissed her again before nibbling on her neck
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:49 am

"Kaji...do you love me? Say it out loud..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:51 am

" I love you .... Toshi Chan" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:56 am

Just as he said that and Toshi swooped down for a kiss, the door opened, showing a grinning Toshi, wearing normal clothes. "Kaji, I-" She immediately paled. "Wha..."

Bunny!Toshi smirked. But she wasn't Toshi anymore. She was Tsukiko.

"Wha...you..." Her eyes filled with tears, Toshi spluttered and ran away.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:01 pm

Kaji blinked " What the Hell " he roared pushing her off him , he looked to Toshi " I ... I she used Genjutsu " he said point to Tsukiko "I thought she was you"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:14 pm

"Well, she wasn't me when I walked in!" Toshi cried. Her heart was breaking, again. But this hurt the most. She TRUSTED him. Yet...here he was, doing what she thought he wouldn't do.

Toshi turned on her heel and started running away.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:22 pm

( dont forget about the bridge topic)

Kaji glared at Tsukiko "Ill never love a whore like you " he said back handing the the blonde Kaji ran after Toshi after he slapped Tsukiko
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:36 pm

Toshi was crouching down under a tree, crying. "No...no..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Kaji found her under an old oak tree " Toshi I swear it was genjutsu she tricked me" he said panicked at the thought she might leave him
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:51 pm

Yuudai appeared next to Toshi and stared streight into Kaji's eyes. His eyes were filled with hate and anger and if your eyes were the gate to your soul then if you looked at his soul you could see it was pitch black. He said in an evil and angry voice "I made a promis to you Kaji Nara. The promis was if you broke Toshi's heart even once, that I would kill you." he stepped closer to Kaji "Even if you were tricked, I thought you were from the Hyuuga clan and had byakugan, and from the Nara clan, a clan of very intellegent people. Either way you should've seen through that genjutsu. So it isn't an excuse, now is it?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:57 pm

Kaji glared back at him "my doujutsu was not activated" he growled dropping quickly in to a defensive stance of the Juken
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:01 pm

"Do you really want to try that, Nara? I'm going to hurt you so badly for what you did. You're lucky I don't have mangekyo sharingan yet, otherwise you'd be near dead by now"
Back to top Go down

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Kaji had already began slowly inching a thin nearly untraceable shadow tendril towards Yuudai he smirked "Kagemane no Jutsu success " he forced the uchiha to sit on the to walk backwards untill Yuudai hit a tree while Kaji was fine
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:25 pm

"Ah, good trick." he said looking down at the thin shadow with sharingan "Should've seen that comming... good thing I did" Yuudai dissapeared into a log. He was next to Toshi again, but his hand was on her head and he was leaning against her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:32 pm

"Uwaa, Yuudai, what are you doing here?" she squeaked, looking up at him with teary eyes.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Return to the Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Mist   Return to the Mist Empty

Back to top Go down

Return to the Mist
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next