Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) Empty
PostSubject: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:34 am

Kaji sighed soon he would be able to sleep it had been 96 hours since he last slept his eyes had bags under them yet thanks to he was not acting like a jackass they had crossed into Wave " They last boat has already left " 'damn' he thought this would mean another another 24 hours of not sleeping by alright he should have been dead long ago but his meditating made an suitable replacement.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:37 am

"Oh! That's too bad." Toshi sighed, Neko-mi in her arms. "Should we rent a room from a nearby inn?" she asked, smiling up at him. An optimist, as ever.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:50 am

" Looks like we will have to " he said, the walked to an inn and rented the last room "Toshi Chan can have the bed I dont sleep anyway so it would be pointless for me to have it" he said siting Indian style on the rooms floor
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:54 am

"You haven't slept in days!" she protested. "You need rest! At least try to rest? Please? I already took a nap before I came. I'll be just fine. Please, Kaji?" Toshi frowned lightly, creasing her young face, and pulled on his arm.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:00 am

Kaji couldnt resist her pleas. he got up and climbed into the bed he just lay there his eyes wide open " Toshi Chan im not sure i will be able to " he sighed looking at her with a frown on his face
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:04 am

"Try, please." She got onto the bed too, sitting next to him. With a sigh, Toshi put a hand over his eyes. "Um...try thinking about something peaceful. Imagine you getting what you want the most..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:14 am

Raiden blushed . . . what he wanted most . . . "Toshi" he yawned his eyes began to close but stopped half way "I dont think its working" he yawned again
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:18 am

"Just keep thinking about what's on your mind right now. Relax." Toshi smiled as he started to yawn and she played with his hair teasingly. "Focus really hard on it and try to forget the outside world."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:52 am

"Hai" he said images flashed through his mind an older toshi and himself in his parents bed but it wasnt their bed any longer, a Pale eyed girl who was the spiting image of her mother playing shogi with Uncle Shika. he wasnt asleep but he felt very rested, toshi was playing with his hair and Neko-mi had just curled up on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:56 am

"Hm...Asleep yet?" she whispered, still running her hand through his brown locks. "If you don't mind me asking...what are you dreaming of?" Toshi yawned.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:06 am

" No " he said " I just thought of a future" he said in a dreamy voice " i hope it happens" he sighed as she continued to play with his hair
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:08 am

"Hm. Alright." Toshi smiled and yawned again. "I guess it's good. Now, seriously, try to sleep," she said, never stopping her hand.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:44 am

" Alright but... Um can I cuddle into you " asked smiling faintly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:35 am

Toshi yawned, tears of fatigue in her eyes. "Mm, sure." She smiled, and hugged his head to her chest, breathing deeply as her eyelids started to droop.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:51 am

Kaji brushed deepened 'I am not a pervert I am not a pervert ' he thought to himself as he closed his eyes and fell into a dream of th future. . .
-3 am- 6 hours after check in

Kaji woke up Toshi was next to him arms wrapped around his head which was still rested on her chest. he slipped out careful so as not to disturb her
he went to the bathroom sink and splashed water over his face. "With her I can sleep . . ." he sighed "Mom is really going to push me even more to go out with her" he smiled "not that id mind"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:55 am

After Kaji slipped away, Toshi whimpered sadly, and frowned, hugging herself. Where was he? She was getting cold without her teddy bear... "Nnh...Kaji..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:01 am

"Toshi chan?" he questioned walking towards the bed, he laid down next to her and sighed " I fell asleep" he told her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:06 am

Toshi blinked her eyes open and smiled sleepily. "See? I knew you could do it." She yawned, and looked at the clock. "Holy crap, is that early? I don't get up for another nine hours." Toshi huffed, and hugged his head closer, almost on the verge of suffocating.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:11 am

" I think you had something to do with it ... Toshi Chan ... getting hard... to breath" he chocked out
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:13 am

"Oh? Gomen." Toshi loosened her grip as she nuzzled her cheek against his head. "I told you... I'd sleep with you... when you couldn't..." she said, interjected by yawns at intervals. "...hm, little teddy bear."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:25 am

"better" he sighed 'id like to stay her teddy bear' Kaji slipped into the world of dreams again 'Pale eyed little girl, graduating from the academy, Kaji threatening the first boy she brought home while Toshi smacked him on the arm playfully telling him not to worry'

11am

Kaji's eyes snapped open "it was so real " he said softly to him self, when he thought about it all he was on verge of crying
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:29 am

When it was near noon, Toshi's body clock told her to get up. So she did. She sat up and stretched, purring like a newborn kitten. "How'd you sleep, Kaji-kun?" she asked wearily, playing with his hair again. She frowned, seeing his tearful expression. "Eh, what's wrong?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:39 am

" Nothing . . . Im just happy being with you can put me to sleep" he smiled weakly " come on we have a boat to catch Toshi Chan"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:42 am

"Oh! Right! Dibs on the first shower!" She grinned and sped to the bathroom, locking the doors behind her.

~ 10 minutes later ~

Toshi came out, drying her hair. She was dressed in her everyday outfit, with the addition of a brown hoodie. "You go on and take a shower, I'll feed Neko-mi some milk."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:52 am

Kaji gave her a nod " Hai " he got up and entered the bathroom

-5 minutes later -

Kaji left the room with just his shorts on toshi and Neko-mi were waiting he grabbed the green tanktop he left on the chair " you ready he asked the young medic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next