Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:10 pm

"HEY im not an Idiot" he said in his defense. " and you will live" he said sadly
"we will be at my home by sunset " he said softly as they walked through the forest
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:12 pm

"Then you're smart enough to know you shouldn't love me. Anyway, what did Miru-san tell you when you met?" Toshi asked, as she walked alongside him with Neko-mi leading the way.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:25 pm

" Miru san said you were off limits and Aiden was your lover " he sighed " I hoped it wasnt true but since the two of you have been together for so long I could accept that as truth, but I guess I wouldnt mind sharing you." he said while frowning " I take that back it would bother me "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:29 pm

"Aiden-sama? Why, are you jealous?" Toshi asked, confused. "Kaji-kun, you do know one of the main reasons he lives is to *bleep*, right? That's every Akuma's job. So, if he doesn't bleep, he dies."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:37 pm

" Gomen Toshi Chan its just hard to hear the girl i love gets *bleeped* by some guy I dont really know" he scowled "mmm maybe if he used protection" he said as if deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:41 pm

"What's 'protection'?" she asked curiously. "Is it that coat thingy he puts on his carrot after he ties me up?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:53 pm

" that is what it is alright " he glared at the ground hands in his pockets 'ties her down, this Aiden and I need to have a talk'
"Id like to meet this Aiden sama . . . have a nice chat with him " Kaji said as they reached the Gates of Kiri
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:56 pm

"Okay, when we get back to Kiri. But for now, we find your house!" Toshi exclaimed, excited. "...which way?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:08 pm

"Follow me Toshi chan " leading her through the deserted streets of Kiri.
Ayame Nara was taking in her laundry When she noticed Kaji and the nice Toshi girl at the gate " Oh Kaji-kun Toshi -san are the exams over already" she asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Toshi shook her head and smiled sweetly to the woman, then bowed politely. "They are still ongoing, but I wanted to visit Kaji-kun's parents. But I'm sure Raiden-san's girlfriend will cheer for him while we're away."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:26 pm

" Awwe im glad that boy found someone to accept him here his an outcast . . . but Toshi san came to visit Me and my lazy bum of a husband" from the kitchen came the shout " I resent that "
Kaji sighed "Nothing ever changes"
" No dessert for you " Ayame said teasingly
"oh man" he sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:29 pm

"Nevertheless, thank you for letting me come. You have a very nice son," Toshi commented, smiling up at Kaji. "Plus, he's a good teddy bear."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:35 pm

Ayame blinked " teddy bear are you Kaji's kuns girlfriend awwe Im so happy he finally brought home a good girl"
Kaji sighed " If only ... Toshi - Chan ill show you to your room "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:40 pm

Toshi laughed a little and shook her head. "No, Kaji-kun and I are just friends. Oh, okay, I'm coming. Nice to see you again, Mrs. Nara." Toshi smiled, bowed, then followed Kaji with Neko-mi.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:56 pm

Ayame blinked " Ryouken are little Kaji has a lover "she cried
from his positions in the kitchen Ryouken shouted " Thats my boy" before promptly being smacked by his wife.
"troublesome" he muttered

"When Shikamaru visits he stays here im across the hall and Mom and Dad are around the corner " Kaji said in a tired voice
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:59 pm

"Oh, okay. Kaji-kun, why are you tired? Do you need to sleep some more?" Toshi asked, worried. "Or are you hungry? Sick?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:07 pm

" Um i might have a nap before supper " Kaji said " avoid my mother she may have troublesome questions for you ask my father for help if you need it or you could play with my hair while I sleep" he asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Toshi nodded and smiled. "Okay, I'll stay and play with your hair. Your mother and I will have a lot to talk about at dinner." Once they were inside, Toshi sat next to Kaji, playing with strands of his brown hair lazily.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Instantly Kaji was sent back to his future life with Toshi during Isamu chans birth things were tough there would be times when she almost lost her but Toshi held on and her birth had been an ordeal. . . Toshi would come close to death but he and her Medic ' His mother' had stopped the bleeding'

Ayame called out for them to come done for dinner
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Toshi looked at the doorway, then at Kaji and nudged him. "Hey, sleeping beauty, wake time for dinner," she said, pushing him slightly.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Kaji jumped when she shook him his breathing was heavy "Toshi chan im sorry . . . Im so sorry" he said hugging her, his eyes started to water "so so much blood "

"Ryouken honey go check on Kaji and Toshi tell them supper is sweet bean soup and Dumplings "
"Yes dear" he said walking slowly towards Kajis room.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:48 pm

"Hm? What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" Toshi asked. She hugged him back as well, a bit confused. "Or, did you see something again?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Kaji sobbed "I saw it . . . the rough patches . . . the girl born in blood . . . you ... you almost died "

Ryouken stood in the hall way "just like his grandmother, vision of possible futures." he turned around and went back to the kitchen
" eh Ayame lets give them a moment they are having a private moment and i didnt want to ruin it "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:03 pm

"Shh, at least I survived, Kaji," she assured, patting his head. "Don't worry, I'll be fine. I've been through worse than this." Toshi smiled to him and hugged him tight.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:13 pm

"Toshi ... Toshi Chan" he said as he melted in he arms her reassurance set him once again at ease
He sniffed the air "Red bean soup and Dango" he said softly his mother had made his favorites
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next