Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:55 pm

" Um play how . . ." he questioned

the waitress came back " are you ready to order " she asked warmly

kaji nodded " Ill have the fruit tray and a Iced tea "

"fruit tray, ice tea and for you ms."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:58 pm

"Chicken pie and chocolate milk, please," Toshi said, smiling happily to the waitress.

After the waitress went away Toshi turned to Kaji. "Well, I can hug you, I can wash your back, I can sit on your lap..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:01 pm

"NANI" he said loudly but then realized they were in public " Toshi youd be naked and I would be naked and 'it' would be a 'pressing' matter " he said to her quietly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:03 pm

Toshi shrugged. "I can play with that too, if you want," she said innocently.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:08 pm

" I .... I ... I ...I " he kept repeating

the waitress returned with their meals 10 minutes later

"enjoy" she said while Kaji just sat there looking at the table silent but beatred
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:10 pm

"Itadakimasu!" Toshi grinned and started to dig into her chicken pie. Halfway she stopped. "Kaji-kun? You okay?" she asked, worried.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:12 pm

" I... I... fine ..." he said picking up a grape and put it into his mouth with out looking
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:14 pm

"You sure? You're all red," she said, frowning. Toshi leaned over and put a hand on his face.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:25 pm

" Yeah Im fine Toshi chan lets just eat " he said softly his face still red
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:33 pm

"But...oh, alright." Toshi continued on her pie. "Hm...Kaji-kun, are you uncomfortable because I suggested I play with you?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:36 pm

" hai " he said weakly as he dunked an orange section into his yogurt
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:38 pm

"Oh, okay, then I'll stop." Toshi smiled. "Wanna go watch clouds later?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:42 pm

" Sure" he said lightly as he continued to eat his fruit

" Toshi chan . . . would you mind if we played with each other . . . in the Hotspring " Kaji asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:47 pm

Toshi nodded as she finished up her pie until it was just reduced to crumbs. "I don't mind," she said, smiling. "Can we bring Neko-mi-chan too?"

There was a mewl from the bag. 'F*CK NO, B*TCH!'

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:51 pm

" I dont think she would like to see us playing with each other 'naked' " he said finishing his meal
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:55 pm

"Aww, okay, then. I'll leave her at the house. Are you done yet? Cos I wanna go watch clouds!" Toshi grinned and released a light burp.

'Thank goodness...'

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:58 pm

" Yeah lets go "he said leaving the money on the table

---

They left and walked to Kaji's cloud watching spot
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:01 pm

Toshi laid down on the ground, her hands behind her head. She started to feel a bit sleepy. "Hn..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:05 pm

Kaji smiled this was simple ... watching clouds was easy Toshi wouldnt ask to play jr. wouldnt come to life 'yup this is good' he thought
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:09 pm

"Hey, fishie." Toshi grinned and pointed at a cluster of clouds sleepily. "Fishies!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:13 pm

" Yeah looks like a school ... mmm... that one looks like a Dolphin "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:15 pm

"It looks like the whole sea...I wonder how it would feel...to be so free like that," Toshi said dreamily, smiling. "To go wherever the winds take you..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:17 pm

" You'll know one day Toshi chan " he whispered
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:21 pm

"Huh? Did you say something?" Toshi turned her head to him, smiling.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:23 pm

" Oh I forgot to tell you ... Aiden San came by early to check up on you " he left out the diary part .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next