Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:24 pm

"Oh! Okay. Was he nice to you? A lot of people misjudge him because he seems indifferent and mean. But he's a good person, really."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:29 pm

" yeah he was nice enough although when he said he liked to torture you *bleep* you I got a little mad " he said looking her in the eyes
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:33 pm

"Didn't he tell you I like pain?" Toshi asked, frowning. Aiden never told people that she was a serious masochist, but this was Kaji, why didn't he tell? "I'm a masochist and he's a sadist. Perfect match."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Kaji blinked " I... I... I..." he sighed "I guess we ... eh ... I dont know how to respond to that bit of information" Kaji thought about it "I guess ill do my best to please you when we are 'together' like that " he blushed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:52 pm

"Together? What do you mean by that?" Toshi was twice as thickheaded and clueless when she was relaxing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:59 pm

Kaji cleared his " when we are together making Isamu -chan " he said unconsciously drawing her closer to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:25 pm

' wow ' he thought 'does she actually like pain ... what if I went to far and she got really hurt '
he held her close to him breathing in her intoxicating scent

----
Ayame sighed last night had been very thrilling
'Ryouken -Kun still acts like a teenager' she giggled at thought 'and he still has that babyface of his '
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:58 pm

"Nnh..." Toshi looked up at Kaji, dazy still. "Are you freaked out that I'm a masochist?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:03 pm

" No " he said plainly turning his attention back to the sky
" Toshi - chan do you know the name of the person keeping you from me"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:56 pm

".....no," Toshi said, yawning. "Why do you ask? You're not going to meet him, are you?"

Just then she spotted a cloud the shape of a dragon in the sky. Then a baby dragon followed it, making her shut her eyes in pain as her chest tightened. "Nnh..." She whimpered and turned to her side, burying her face against Kaji. The sight of the dragons somehow hurt her, deep in her heart. "....Kaji...."

(sorry I replied so late! T_T )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:31 am

( np i just got up )

" I think I already have " he sighed " Toshi are you alright " he was worried
'Dragons mmm... ' "hey look theres a trio, Weasel, Snake and some sort of bird"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:34 am

Toshi didn't look. Something about the dragons tied a knot in her stomach. She just snuggled up to Kaji's warm body. "Tell me when the dragons disappear, please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:40 am

Kaji nodded " okay Toshi - Chan "
'Dragons she's affraid of Dragons' he thought
minutes past and the dragon cloud finally dispersed and re-formed into a deer
"Oh Toshi the Ryu's are gone "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:43 am

Toshi peeked at the sky, squeaked and hid her face again. There was a pair of salt and pepper shakers now. 'Why does this keep hurting?' She sighed and cuddled up to Kaji. "...ne, Kaji-kun...are you going to stay loyal to me or...i-if a girl l-likes you, will you...will you leave me for her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:50 am

'mmm she has trust issues ... I guess that comes with her past ' he thought
"No Toshi im not going to betray you for any other woman . . . though in the future . . . I'll be fought over " he smirked as he kissed the top of her head
inhaling her scent ' so sweet ' he thought blissfully
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am

Toshi whimpered, and buried her head in the crook of his neck, tickling his face with stray strands of her brown hair. "...are you s-sure? Because...you're young...and well, young people don't really make good choices...what if you regret having picked me?" Toshi was close to tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:01 am

there was a stab in his chest she didnt believe him 'others have left her'
" Toshi you actually think I would regret picking you . . . if your worried about what I said about me in the future " he chuckled a bit " I was remembering a vision I had last night. . . Isamu chan and you fighting for my attention "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:04 am

"Ah... I bet I let Isamu-chan win, eh?" Toshi said, smiling weakly up to him. Then she went back to her initial position, hiding her face. "I'll never be good enough. W-why do I keep getting replaced like this?" she squeaked, hugging him for some warmth, and maybe, just maybe, the comfort no one bothered to give her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:20 am

" Please Im a Ninja I gave her two shadow clones and I went off with my wife . . ." he frowned " Toshi - Chan the love i have for Isamu is different from the Love I have for you . . . one day Isamu will move out of the house and in with her boyfriend and we'll have every day to spend with each other undisturbed and we'll have alot of time before she's born together too... then well ... you wont have me all to yourself but then again I wont have you all to myself either" he sighed rubbing his hands up and down her trying to keep her warm
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:24 am

Toshi let her eyes droop. "....you know, most of the time a boy says 'I love you', it usually means 'I love your body', and the way you act..." She looked up at him, frowning. "Would you leave me if I told you you could only hug me and nothing else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:33 am

Kaji frowned " well ... nah I guess... im not like other guys.. but i could live with it, it be sad if we never had Isamu but I guess ... I guess I would understand ... but I have a strange feeling your the one who wants to leave" he looked to the sky there was nothing left but clear blue sky " I mean ... you couldnt possibly love me until you resolve things with Yuu. . .your old boyfriend"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:38 am

"I don't think he would consider me a potential girlfriend," she said, sighing. "I'm not sure if we were even that close. I am very obvious, bad girlfriend material. People like my best friend Ember and Miru are better off as girlfriends. Much better than me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:48 am

" Not for me . . . and you shouldnt doubt yourself you'd be a great girlfriend your kind, smart in your own right, attractive, all you need is a little more confidence" kaji said "its getting cold lets go home Toshi Chan"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:51 am

"You don't want to go to the hotsprings? Okay." Toshi slipped out of his arms and stood up, stretching her limbs. "Ugh, I need new clothes," she muttered, inspecting her too-short top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:55 am

" well hotsprings later if you want to relax but for now I guess I could take you shopping I do have ryo to spend after all " he told her after getting up himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next