Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:38 pm

( Very Happy everyone loves the lazy dude.)

The three girls giggled and sat down by him on the blanket. "So what's your name?"

Toshi was still busy picking out shells, too far away to see what was happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Kaji lowered his his sunglasses " er ... Kaji Nara " he looked around for Toshi 'SAVE ME' his mind screamed out sadly only he could hear the silent screams
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:52 pm

"D'you come here often?" one of them asked, as the three closed in on him with strange looks in their eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:54 pm

" Er no...no Im here wilth my ... Girlfriend Toshi chan ... she went off to get some shells for our castle " he said truthfully as it had never failed him before
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:58 pm

The girls rolled their eyes and moved close enough to touch him. "Sure, sure, and where is this Toshi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:01 pm

his pale blue eyes widened as they got closer "I told you she went off to geet shells for the castle " he gulped they were still getting closer
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:05 pm

"Mm, what castle?" They grinned and moved in closer. And one of them was bold enough to put a hand on his arm and squeeze lightly. "Wow, you're buff," she purred, moving so that he saw the castle had been trampled on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:10 pm

" Please remove your hand ..." he said a small tear falling down for the castle
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:13 pm

"Aww, don't cry. What's wrong?" The other one leaned forward to wipe away the tear, brushing her chest against him as she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:22 pm

" Er my girlfriends castle has been trampled and you three are getting to close to a taken Guy " he said scowling " now could you please leave me alone I just want to Tan and Wait for Toshi Chan "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:27 pm

The third one giggled and moved closer to him, her chest brushing against him too. "Don't hide it... Playing hard to get just makes us want you more...There are only two other girls on the beach. An old lady and a middle-aged woman selling ice cream."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:32 pm

" Gah ... " he yelled jumping up to his feet he looked around and ran off in the direction toshi went " Toshi - Chan " he called " Where are you " he said activating his bloodline " she's out of range " TOSHI CHAN" he screamed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Toshi was on the very end of the beach. She was way out of his range, as she collected shells, whistling. She looked like a boy from afar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:49 pm

he started running from the 3 'fangirls' as he called them in his mind he saw someone off in the distance wearing green " Help Im being attacked by Fangirls " he shouted
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:58 pm

"Hm?" Toshi looked up at him. "Wha?"

The three girls were skulking him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Kaji thanked Kami " I never knew it but I have the dreaded Fangirls . . . Toshi chan defend me please I cant hit a woman let alone civilian woman " he said hiding behind her tiny frame as best as he could
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:08 pm

"Awww, okay, I'll protect you!" Toshi giggled and hugged him, brushing her lips against his.

The girls' jaws dropped in shock. Was Kaji being kissed by a little boy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:12 pm

he blushed at her lips on his

the three fangirls fell backwards blood coming from their noses since they thought Yaoi was going to happen right in front of them

" Lets get the hell out of here " he said grabing toshi bridal style and running for his life back to the blanket. he panted " Please never leave me alone "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:17 pm

"Aww, I'm sorry, I thought you'd be okay..." Toshi smiled sheepishly up to him, then looked around. "...what happened to our castle?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:21 pm

" they stepped on it when they came on to me "
"ive never been acted by girls before its weired" he rocked back and forth
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:24 pm

"You don't? That's weird. You've got a huge brain, you have a muscled body and you're good looking," Toshi muttered to herself, confused. "Plus, you taste good and you are a great teddy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:30 pm

" Yeah but I avoid people and im lazy and I hang out with Raiden sempai that gets rid of the crazy girls like them ... I told them I had a girlfriend and they still tried to accost me" he said gathering up the blanket " lets go home get showered and then Ill buy you your favorite "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:36 pm

"The harder you deny it, the harder they try to get you," she said, smiling. "Girls are strange that way." She dusted the sand off her chest and stretched her sore limbs. "You know, a lot of people mistook me for a boy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:39 pm

" pfft ... but your wearing a girls swimsuit how could people mistake you for a boy". he said very confused 'people are odd' he thought to himslf
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:42 pm

"Well...there's nothing down here," she said, sighing as she pat her chest. "Plus, I was in the sand, so they wouldn'tve seen me properly...And three girls passed by me saying I was a cute kid."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next