Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:48 pm

" Well its true " the real message just flew over his head
they reached the nara house hold " Toshi chan shower first" he said pushing her towards the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:52 pm

"Hm? Okay." Toshi shut the door behind her and turned on the hot water.

Neko-mi was down stairs and surprisingly, was playing Shogi with Ryouken. She moved her pawn forward with her tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Kaji slumped into the kitchen chair
" whats the matter Kaji-kun" his mother asked looking away from the oven
"I was almost raped by Fangirls"
"AWWWWE Kaji kun has a following" she said ruffling his hair
from the living room his father shouted " start a harem"

" Check mate Neko-mi " the Elder nara male said scratching the cat behind the ears " your almost as good as Shikaku"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Neko-mi rolled her eyes at the harem comment. If Kaji asked Toshi to conjure up a bunch of clones, she was sure she wouldn't mind. 'Rematch!' "Meow!" The cat nudged the pieces back into place and started another game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:06 pm

" Silly cat you can never beat a nara a shogi " he chuckled but non the less reorganized the board

" Dont listen to your father honey" Ayame said " toshi just got out of the shower go get cleaned up and take her out, Win her heart"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:09 pm

'We shall see, old man,' Neko-mi thought, narrowing her eyes dramatically.

Indeed, Toshi was done. She had shaken the water out of her hair and put on her clothes before going downstairs to the kitchen to sit next to Kaji, hugging him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:13 pm

" ER toshi your still alittle wet " kaji said "I have to go shower but we'll leave after" patting her on the back
Ryouken snickered at the comment his son made as he played shogi with the cat
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Neko-mi rolled his eyes again and captured Kaji's bishop.

"Okay." Toshi watched him walk away, smiling, then just returned her gaze to her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Ayame looked at the girl "toshi san are you ever going to leave and settle things with this ex you still love"

Ryouken chuckled "its a tie well im pooped how about a little catnap"

Kaji showered quickly but was having some trouble finding suitable attire for a date.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:56 pm

"... I will. Someday," Toshi said, sighing. "When I'm ready, that is...Because I don't want my heart crushed...again...when he tells me he never loved me." She hid her face, looking down.

"Meow!" Neko-mi knocked the pieces over and instead slept on the board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:04 pm

" But you know Kaji-Kun loves you right if you . . . please dont lead my son on " she sighed taking the loafs of bread out of the oven

Kaji as decided to raid his fathers old clothes he found a button down royal blue dress shirt and some black dress pants fixing his hair he walked down stair cool and calm " Ready toshi chan" he asked peering into the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:07 pm

"....." The comment had stung her already wounded heart. As she heard Kaji's voice, she nodded and got up, still hiding her face. She didn't want to let them see her tears. But she managed to hide them, as she buried her face in his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Kaji looked down at the Girl " er... Toshi - chan whats the matter " he asked curious as to why the cheerful girl was suddenly crying 'i hope its not that' he shivered his mother was violent when PMSing was Toshi the sobbing kind of girl
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:16 pm

"Ah, nothing. I got something in my eye, that's all. Y-you look good," Toshi said, her voice quavering. "W-where are we going tonight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:21 pm

" thanks " he blushed " their dads old rags but you dont have to lie to me Toshi chan whats really eating you" he said leading her out of the house
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:25 pm

"I told you, I have something in my eye," she said, shrugging. "I'm not crying...nope, not at all..." She sighed, wiping her eyes without him seeing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:32 pm

" fine fine you wernt crying at all and you also have boobs th size of kaa-san " he said pale blue eyes rolling at her words
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:34 pm

"..." Toshi kept quiet and looked away. She was too depressed to even bother protesting. It was strange of her to do so, and her grip on him loosened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:42 pm

" what... wheres the Kaji you big dummy or somthing like that. she had let go of him "im sorry if i upset you toshi-chan" his words were soft he didnt want her to get hurt
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:45 pm

"Nah, you didn't...y-you big dummy," she mumbled, walking along half a metre away from him. "I'm just ah...hungry," Toshi lied, sighing. Just when she might close up the wound, Ayame's words cut it back open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:53 pm

" er okay" he said they went in and ordered the chicken pie "
silence he coughed into hos hand " You seem distant Toshi"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:57 pm

"No I don't," she said, her voice flat as she picked at her pie when it came. "I'm happy. Really." Toshi surpressed a sigh as she popped a chunk of chicken into her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:02 pm

" your a horrible liar you know .... Happy Toshi would have eaten eveything in her sights you on the other hand " he frowned " your just playing with your food"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Darn. Stupid habits. Toshi sighed and dropped her fork on her plate, still looking away. "I've been told...that I lead you on. I'm sorry. I don't mean to. I'm sorry, Kaji-kun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:08 pm

"Kaa-san said that didnt she .... she's just worried you'll hurt me. but i alrady know how you will cause me pain"... he sighed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next