Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:36 am

((Naka cute girls need their sleep Tsk.Tsk. ))

Ayame paled "im becoming the old hag" she cried into hr husbands chest
Ryouken chuckled lightly "your not old and you can still fix things...you know when it comes to our women Nara men are loyal to a fault ... he will always choose Toshi over you "

-----

"You called for me" he said appearing infront of her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:39 am

(I can't help my insomnia, plus I sleep next to a scary window T.T .... >///>)

"Gah! Don't scare me like that!" Toshi squeaked, slipping on a rock and tripping.

"Meow!" 'You can't stop a young Nara in love.' She purred and rubbed herself against Ayame's legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:49 am

(sigh)
Kaji caught her in his shadow " hey Toshi want to eat out again tonight
(that sounded so wrong)

------------
" i know " she cried into ryouken " come on lets go have a soothing bath " he said "wash away all the worries"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:51 am

Toshi nodded weakly and looked at the diner. "Here?" she asked, taking his hand timidly.

(What sounded wrong? :O)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:57 am

" sure here if you want but not right now we just ate ... then again your a glutton so whatever you want "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:02 am

"Hey, that's mean...!" Toshi said, pouting. Then she looked down at their hands, his big man one over her tiny soft one. "...did anything happen at home when I was away?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:11 am

" i told kaa-san to apologize and went to look for you " he said giving her hand a light squeeze " want to go anywhere to day "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:14 am

"You- you what?" Toshi looked up at him, wide-eyed. As he said it, her heart began to melt. That was the nicest thing any boy had ever done for her. Ignoring his question, she hugged him around the waist, nuzzling her head against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:22 am

Kaji looked down " neh ... she shouldnt have said anything to you to begin with "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:24 am

"...but you have to admit, her words have some meaning in them." The truth in her sentence hurt her. "... I can't go anywhere near love or I'll get heartbroken..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:32 am

" i admit you have issues you have to workout ... but I wont brake your heart Toshi "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:34 am

After all he had done for her, Toshi couldn't help but trust him. She hugged him loosely, letting him feel the warmth of her soft body and the steady thump of her heart against his chest. Toshi smiled, her head against his shoulder. "Y'know... I think you're whipped."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:41 am

Kaji sighed " you know my last name ... does it shock you really "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:44 am

"I haven't met many Naras, but still...you're whipped by a thirteen and a quarter year old girl," she said, smiling. "Well then, I'm going to do my best so that you'll enjoy being whipped!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:50 am

he sighed "im 15 " and then smirked "and according to aiden san you'd like being whipped more than me "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:51 am

Toshi blushed red when she got the meaning. "Wha- he told you?! Grr, bad demon...um...what else did he tell you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:01 am

" alot of things " he lied in truth her diary had held alot of secrets about her many lives
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:06 am

"EH?!" Her face was as red as it could go and threatened to turn purple. "E-even...even the...um..." She gulped and whispered into his ear a few of her various fetishes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:09 am

Kajis eyes widened a little bit "well he didnt mention the last one.." he admitted blushing 'must have been in the new one she has'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:17 am

"...." Toshi blushed again, fidgeting with her fingers. "D-did he say anything about...m-my...my t-toys?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:20 am

Kaji blinked "Which ones " he asked " wait we are in public dont answer that " he said quickly what she was getting at
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:21 am

"Um...yeah, not here." Toshi lowered her voice to avoid any curious looks from passers-by. "So, where do you wanna go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:27 am

" I believe I asked you that Question first " Kaji said with a smirk he was learning which buttons to push to get which reactions out of toshi
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:30 am

"Oh! Eheh, um..." Toshi laughed a little, blushing. "I guess, the hotspring again?" she asked timidly, playing with his fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:36 am

" you certainly like it there " he smirked " very well hotsprings followed by dinner on me" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next