Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:17 pm

"Oh, okay." Toshi smiled with relief and pulled her hand back. She wrapped her arms around his chest from the back and rested her cheek on his spine, sighing. "Hm...can you tell me what you're thinking now?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Kaji brought hands to his nose .... no blood needed to be in the hotspring "er... im gunna go use the bathroom .... bye " he said quickly getting out and practically running into the house
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:24 pm

"Hm?" Toshi blinked in surprise and sighed, hugging her knees to her chest, leaning back against a nearby boulder. Why did Kaji run away so fast?

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Kaji came back and slipped into the water again " Toshi chan whats the matter" he asked, yet he knew it was his fault she was sad
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:33 pm

"...you ran away so fast...did I do something wrong?" she asked, looking up at him with her big brown eyes.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:36 pm

" ah... " he sighed " yes and no .... you asked me what I was thinking and well ... I didnt want to get blood in the water " he said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Toshi sniffed and cuddled him in the water, shutting her eyes. "What do you mean, Kaji-kun?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:41 pm

" Well I was having ...um...Naughty thoughts...and my nose was starting to bleed " he said trying to comfort her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:44 pm

"Naughty thoughts?" she sniffed, cuddling up to him some more. "Like what?" Toshi gave him one of her Please Tell Me looks.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:52 pm

He groaned " erm ... well I was at a restaurant ...and you were my waitress" he blushed avoiding eye contact with her "can we not talk about this"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:54 pm

"Why not?" she asked, wrapping her arms around him in a hug. She smiled up to him sweetly. "Please tell me?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:59 pm

" Iyou serviced ... I mean served me ...my meal...yeah thats it " he said quickly saving himself from the slip.. his heart was racing as he recalled the thought.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:01 pm

"Ah. What was the order?" she asked curiously, brushing her hair back from her face.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:16 pm

He gulped and looked around " pie...yeah thats it ...I had a pie...speaking of which lets go eat "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:18 pm

"Oh, pie, I see- Kaji, it's growing again! Is there something you're not telling me?" Toshi huffed.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:28 pm

" eh .... maybe " he chuckled nervously " come on lets um get ready for our dinner date"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Toshi blushed at the word date. "Ah...yeah..." She smiled shyly and got out of the water to put her clothes on.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Kaji did the same quickly. he sighed to himself 'man I hope this one goes better than last night'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:37 pm

As soon as the two of them were ready, Toshi took his hand and started walking with him. "Which restaurant are we going to?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:44 pm

" eh ... I dunno I thought Id let you pick " he grinned " although I think you may have said that place I took you to after our first Hotspring trip ..." he looked up to the sky as he recalled that day
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:46 pm

"Ohh, the diner where you almost shouted in public because I offered to play with 'it'?" Toshi asked, smiling as she led him the way.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:52 pm

he blushed a bit "yeah that place" he muttered allowing her to lead them to the all day breakfast house 'sweet pancakes or maybe dumplings and maple syrup' he drooled at the thought
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:55 pm

As soon as they arrived, they were shown to a booth by a waitress. After they had ordered, Toshi remembered something. "Gah! I forgot! I left Neko-mi's chewtoy at the hotsprings! Stay right here, okay?" She gave Kaji a hug before she sprinted away to the Susanoo grounds.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:10 am

Kaji nodded and proceeded to wait for Toshis return.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:14 am

A few minutes later, a group of three girls entered the diner. The Fangirls. They had gotten over the fact that Kaji might be in love with another guy. It just made them want him more. One of them spotted him alone in the booth, smirked and nudged her friends. Then all three crowded into the booth, cornering him so he couldn't get out. "Hey Kaji..." "We missed you..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next