Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] Empty
PostSubject: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:41 pm

A young brunette timidly knocked on the door of the house of Kaji Nara, looking down at her feet. She knew who he was... but would he like her anymore, now that she was a child? 'Kaji...please don't forget me..'

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Kaji made his way to the front door it had been a month and only Samael, and his parents had visited suprisingly enough Tsukiko hadnt show her face since the genjutsu trick ...that was good. he opened the door and looked downat his visitor and was shocked if not for the eyes he would have sworn she was Isamu in the flesh "T..Toshi..." he fell to his knees "Toshi - Chan "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:27 pm

"Kaji, do you remember me?" she asked timidly, stepping forward and placed her soft, small hands on his face. She looked scared that he might not want her anymore, nor remember what they did before she died. "Do you remember what happened to Toshi Kuroda?" Naka gulped, looking at his face with her petrified, brown eyes. "Do you still love me?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:44 am

Kaji pulled her into a loving hug "I remember Toshi Kuroda and my scars remind me of my retaliation for her death" the the long scar ran from just below his eyelid to the bottom of his jaw "the burn on my shoulder as well" he said simply "and I still love her ... you " he smiled "but now we are faced with a social problem your body is at least five years younger than mine ... people will be cruel to us I expect glares from the civilian populous but legally we are fine "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:07 pm

"....you see us as two different people, don't you..." she said softly, pushing his hands away. "I'm just Nakamura Kuroda...a little child. But...y-you really just want Satoshi Kuroda II, your ex-fiance..." Naka started to tear up. "You love my past self, not me."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Kaji blinked " I don't know what to say you clearly had your mind made up before I answered the door " he looked at her " I guess welcome home would be suitable "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:27 pm

"Yeah...thanks....anyway, I hope you stop grieving for Toshi...she's still well alive, inside of me." Naka sighed and gulped back the lump in her throat. "And I hope you have a good life, Kaji....goodbye. Maybe Tsukiko would be free for you tonight." She smiled to him, sadly and weakly, before she turned around, ready to run.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:39 pm

Kaji hugged her from behind " please don't leave all alone" he said on the edge of tears themonth felt like a year He longed to be with her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:43 pm

"But...you want Toshi, not Naka....Yuudai doesn't want me, the Uchihas don't, and now...y-you don't," she said, a tear sliding down her cheek. "You think we are two different people..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Kaji shook his head " please don't jump to conclusions "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:55 pm

"Then tell me, Kaji...do you see me as Naka, the child you have as a burden after your sweet, loveable Toshi, or do you just see me as Toshi, just three years younger?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Toshi three years younger " he said without a second thought " you know if your eyes were blue I would have been knocked out"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:09 pm

"Nakashima, Satoshi and I, Nakamura are all the same people," she said, dropping to her knees. "Why do people treat us as sisters?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:08 am

" some people can't comperhend (sp) that 3 girls can be the same person I'm not one of thoose people I know your still you" he said clinging to her " I really want you to really want me " he said softly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:35 am

Naka caressed his cheek with her small, soft hand. "If, say, I was resurrected into a bitchy, egoistic kunoichi, would you still love me?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:41 am

" But you would be you ... and your not a bitch nor egotistical but even if you were Id still love you " he said scooping her into his arms and taking her into his... their kitchen "I was just finishing supper up when you knocked are you hungry"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:47 am

"Starving," she mumbled against his chest. "I have to train a lot and get used to this new body first, so I'm eating a lot these days. Mm, you know what I like on my plate, right?" Naka asked, smiling lovingly up at him from the table.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:59 am

"er.... I dont have any chicken " he said scratching his head "i ate it all yesterday " he chuckled "i hope turkey will be okay" he said taking out said meat from the fridge
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:06 am

"Anything by you, I'm happy with... I missed you," she mumbled, playing with her fingers.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:15 am

"and I you" he mused starting to make her turkey pie
"I wonder how hard Kaa-san is going to hit me when she sees your now a ten year old "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:21 am

"This means you can't kiss me anymore, or treat me as a lover," she said sadly, bonking her head on the table. "You'll just treat me as a friend."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:30 am

" Nah ill manage the social heat ... and what we do in this house is our own business " he smirked placing the pie in the oven "anything you want to drink ... juice, milk, tea ?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:35 am

"Milk, please," she said, spearing an apple with her fork. "Then come here and prove it by making out with me." She doubted he would.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:46 am

Kaji sat down next to her and handed her a tall glass of milk and pressed his lips against hers
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:53 am

Naka blinked, put her hands on his shoulders and gently pulled away. "Wha... you serious!?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]   Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaji, do you remember me? [Kaji and Naka]
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next