Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:17 am

" gah .... erm ... Hello " he greeted nervously 'why couldnt I have killed some classmates like Raiden san then I wouldnt have this problem'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:36 am

"Aww, didn't you miss us?" one of them asked, giggling. They moved in closer until all three had some physical contact with him. Especially to his arms, chest and knees.

Toshi had recovered a blue mouse-shaped chew toy and was happily on the way to the shop.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:41 am

Kaji chuckled nervously " er...why would ...I miss you guys"
'toshi where are you' he thought his eyes darting around the diner
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:46 am

"Kaji, we're girls, not guys," one of them purred, running her slim hand up and down his arm lightly. "Don't you want to go somewhere else? This place is a bore. There's a party near the outskirts of the village... Maybe you should come with us, handsome..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:53 am

" um ... no thank you im waiting for Toshi-chan ... we are on a date " he said blushing a bit at the fangirls closeness to him "and...parties arnt really my thing" he chuckled once more nervously
'Kami, Toshi, Save me'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:57 am

"Uhuh, yeah." The nearest one rolled her eyes and he could feel a hand on his knee. "Come on, we don't bite," she said, leaning in and placing a kiss on his neck. Her friends did the same...

...just as the diner door opened, revealing a smiling Toshi. "Kaji-kun, I'm ba-" Her eyes widened, seeing him getting touched and kissed by girls she did not know.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:02 am

Kajis world started crumbling the fangirls were molesting him and Toshi just arrived. kaji tried to break free of their grasp but it was useless " Tosh-" he started to say but one of the girls put her mouth over his 'Kami I asked to be saved not damned' he cried inwardly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:06 am

"K...Kaji..." Toshi squeezed her eyes shut. She had almost gotten over Ayame's words. And now this. Were the heavens trying to tell her something? Was she doomed never to have someone? Toshi turned on her heel and ran. To where? She didn't care. Just as long as she couldn't fall in love there.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:12 am

" Oi ... Asshole you dont make love to your harem in my establishment " said the manager before he threw Kaji out on his butt along with the fangirls.

Kaji rubbed his bum and looked at the girls activating his Doujutsu he glared. "you girls have pushed me to my limit" he growled knocking them out swiftly with a 'gentle' Strike
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:16 am

They collapsed on the spot.

Toshi, however, was on the very edge of his radar. She had stopped running. But she was in the forest of death, and unknown creatures of harm were closing in on her. Said girl was sitting against a tree, hiding her tearful face by hugging her knees to her chest and crying into her arms.

With at least fifty poisonous black snakes approaching her.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:24 am

Kaji began running in her direction 'Kusso ... how does she run so fast' he thought by the time he had reached her location the snakes were readying to strike ...

Kaji paled and formed the Rat hand seal " Kagemane No Jutsu" he yelled trapping the snakes " Toshi move"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:28 am

"Wha....! K-kaji, what are you doing here?" she said, getting up. Her face was streaked with tears and there were stains on her clothes from her crying. "K-kaji, look out!"

A big, thin snake that was able to avoid the jutsu pounced and sank its teeth into his exposed arm.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:33 am

He winced and used his shadow to kill the 49 snakes he had caught
his attacker slithered away and Kaji collapsed on the ground " T...Toshi is alright" he smiled weakly and started closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:37 am

"No...!" Toshi ran over to him, immediately taking out a scalpel from her kunai holster. "Kaji, stay with me," she ordered frantically, kneeling beside his bitten flesh. Tentatively, she cut a small wound near it. Then she leaned down, placed her soft lips against the cut and bite and started to suck the poison out.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:41 am

Kaji's world was dim he would never see Isamu...she would never exist ... toshi would be alone ... Ayame and Ryouken cry at their second loss of a child "I love you To-shi-chan" with that he blacked out

-------

https://narutorp.niceboard.com/viewtopic.forum?t=808
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40