Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:06 pm

" Thats true . . . but what happens when I die your going to be in a new vessel and he'll have you forever "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:11 pm

"...then we'll have to enjoy our time together as much as possible, no?" Toshi sighed, and hugged him from behind. "Relax, Kaji.."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:21 pm

he sighed " well atleast part of me will be with you forever " he sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:51 pm

"And Isamu will always connect us. Don't worry," Toshi cooed, her hands going back up to his shoulders. "You'll always be my teddy bear." She smiled and started to kiss his back and shoulders lightly.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:28 pm

He smiled lightly " thats right " he mused and when she kissed his back he blushed. 'I dont think ive blushed this much ever' he thought
And your mine as well Toshi-chan"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:32 pm

"Am I a good teddy bear?" she asked, smiling happily. Toshi planted more soft kisses on his back and spine, but increased the pressure.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:37 pm

"h...hai" he stuttered "the best....I could....couldnt sleep with out you " he didnt know if it was true since he was home but outside the village hidden in the mist it was 100% true
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:40 pm

"Ah...we need to get rid of that insomnia problem," Toshi said, brushing her lips near the nape of his neck. "Do you want to borrow my special pillows to sleep with?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:46 pm

now he was confused what did she mean by spacial pillows. "Special pillows...what special pillows" he asked her in total confusion
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:49 pm

"Aiden has them right now. They're made of floral-drenched cotton to specially smell like me after I shower," Toshi said, laughing. "Honeydew, sake and lavender..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:56 pm

" Im not sure that would put me to sleep ... Id end up staying up more if I had them " he said. having a pillow that smelled like her it sounded nice but Jr. thought otherwise or at least made him think otherwise
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:59 pm

"Ah, I'll borrow them to you anyway, it might help." Toshi smiled and wrapped her arms around him from behind, leaning her soft body forward against his.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:05 pm

" N...No aiden can keep them .... I have you here already " he said hoping she didnt feel it as she wrapped her arms around him
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:09 pm

"Aww, but I wanna give it to you for a present! When's your birthday?" she asked, snuggling up to him from behind.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:16 pm

" June sixth " he said " you can ask me more questions if you want ya know" smiling . . . he knew she couldnt see him smile but he felt like she would know if he was or not
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Toshi felt his muscles relax and some positive aura. She smiled too, and leaned more into his firm back. "...you're a good teddy...my birthday's thirty first December and I'll become fourteen at the end of this year..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:31 pm

" only two years younger than me physically but im just a chibi in soul age " he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:40 pm

"You're a cute Chibi!" Toshi said, laughing as well. "...hey, why is your chibi carrot growing?" she asked, reaching her hand around his waist from behind to poke it.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:43 pm

he gulped "er,,,your naked and um pressing up against me" he blushed
'Kami kill me now' he thought
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:49 pm

"But I didn't even touch it yet," she said, pouting as she hugged him tighter from the back. "Kaji, are you having bad thoughts of me?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:55 pm

" em..well you dont need to touch it for it to grow ... and I wouldnt call them Bad thoughts about you" he blushed " I dont think i could ever think anything bad about you"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:58 pm

"Oh..." Toshi smiled gently when he said it. "Um...then do you think...naughty thoughts of me?" she asked curiously, poking it again.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:09 pm

"its hard not to when I love you...your naked....im naked... and your pressing into me " he groaned "could you not do that"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:12 pm

"Ah! Gomen," Toshi apologized, and started to pat it instead. "D-did I hurt it?!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:14 pm

He shook his head in the negative " please dont touch it "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next