Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:53 am

"Unless what?" she sniffed. Toshi cuddled herself into his arms and looked up at him with her big, Chibi, goo-goo eyes that could make anyone guilty. She squirmed again, not knowing the dangers of doing so. "I don't care if I'm not comfortable, I just wanna go to bed with you and sleep with you!" she said.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:01 am

"Fine" he stammered 'your to young ... and you like someone else ... and it wouldnt feel right ' he thought bitterly a lone tear rolled down his cheek
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:04 am

"Eh? Kaji, what's wrong?" Toshi asked, turning serious. "Do... Do you really want me out? I could go if you want me to. What's wrong?" She looked distressed and sad as she kissed the tear away.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:14 am

" No its not that I dont want you out " he said moving her mouth to his, he kissed her lightly " its just a part of me,,,deep inside wants to *bleep* you, but well I dont think its the right time I mean your still young and the other 'guy' is still out there." he said caressing her cheek as he kissed her again
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:19 am

"Oh... I see," Toshi said, letting him kiss her. "Kaji...I know how you feel...to love someone who loves someone else. I-it hurts, I know...but please, don't lose faith in me. I want to be with you." She sniffed, and hugged him tight. "I might never meet anyone like you, Kaji. You're irreplacable, and priceless to me. You make me happy that I had to get heartbroken to meet you. You're sweet and kind, and most of all you love me..." Her voice cracked at the ending.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:27 am

They sat there for awhile just holding each other, Jr. had thought sleep would be a better option.

Kaji yawned " lets go to bed . . . Toshi Chan "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:31 am

"Mhm..." Toshi gave him a relieved smile. After the board had been put away, she snuggled up to him under the sheets, trying to get the throbbing pain in her chest to stop.

~~~~

Toshi was awake very, very early the next day (by her standards). She had woken up early that day to wash their clothes so she had something to wear.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:39 am

Kaji woke to find Toshi missing " Toshi chan" he called " where have you gone "
'Yuudai Uchiha has her heart," he thought bitterly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:41 am

"I'm here!" Toshi called out from the laundry room. "I'm washing our clothes... Kaji, can you come here for a second?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:47 am

Kaji walked towards the laundry room " oh goodmorning " he said upon entering
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:49 am

"Good morning!" Toshi smiled to him. Then she held up a pair of black boxers and pointed at a special area. "Kaji-kun, what is that thingy there? Did you get your pants dirty again?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:50 am

" Maybe " he said blushing
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:53 am

"Oh..." Toshi tilted her head in interest. "Hm...I need to bleach these, then." She sighed and put them in the washer. "You need new underwear. Want me to go get you some?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:02 pm

" er bleach is on the shelf " he said quickly fleeing the room
'Next time use tissue' he cursed to him self as he entered raidens room and borrowed some pants and a t-shirt.
he walked down to the Laundry room " eh sorry just went to borrow some clothes "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:04 pm

"Oh, it's okay. I'm done with the laundry," she said, smiling. "Okay then, where do you want to eat breakfast? Ryouken-san said he gave you enough Ryo for the night, right?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:10 pm

" Eh . . . im really not that hungry but theres a breakfast place in town " he said "and I think he gave me enough to feed you" Kaji chuckled
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:16 pm

"Hey, I'm not a pig!" Toshi said, some humour in her voice. She put Neko-mi in her bag and held Kaji's hand as they walked. "Hm...How do you think Miru would act if I moved in with you?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:26 pm

Kaji tilted his head " im not sure . . . I mean Raiden Sempai is with her I thought she would be coming here ... but then again Miru seems to be to strong she wouldnt go anywhere without wanting to " he said lightly " I guess she wouldnt care if you really wanted to and it would make you happy" Kaji thought aloud as they approached there destination
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:30 pm

"Oh...thank goodness..." She smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Hm...how would she react if you bleeped me?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:31 pm

" Eh . . . how does she react when Aiden Bleeps you " he asked opening the door for her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:35 pm

"She's used to it... Oh, and you didn't answer my question yesterday. When we were in the closet, was it considered making out or was I doing it wrong?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:39 pm

"well actually I did it wrong . . . I didnt really kiss back since being alone in a small dark space with you kissing me kinda knocked me out . . . but our 'lesson' last night would be called making out " Kaji said as the waitress showed them to a table.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:43 pm

"Oh, so that was...but I didn't actually kiss you back much," Toshi said, sighing. She sat down on the seat across him. "Wanna try again later?" she asked, smiling naïvely. "We can even play Shogi again, if you want."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:46 pm

" Em ... okay we can try again later " he said looking to the table, 'it' jerked to life at the mention of Toshi kissing Kaji with her tongue
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:49 pm

"But can we do it at the hotspring? It's warmer there," Toshi suggested, not knowing of what her words were doing to him. "Plus, I can play with you in the water!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next