Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Kaji blushed " Im a teenage boy I cant help it " he muttered
" you have so much to learn son " Ayame sighed walking out of the entrance room
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:58 pm

"Oh...Is that why your carrot is growing?" Toshi asked, innocently pointing at the bump in his pants like a child pointing at a cat.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:05 pm

" Eh do you really want to know Toshi Chan" he asked opening the front door " the playground awaits"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:06 pm

"Mm...nah." Toshi smiled and started walking with him, taking hold of his hand. "Lead the way!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:20 pm

'thank you Kami' he thought releasing a breath he wasnt sure he was holding
" Okay " and so they walked to the play ground . . . it was fairly busy, parents sat on benches while their children ran about, slinging sand and dirt balls, the monkey bars became a prison " We have entered a war zone Toshi chan"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:24 pm

"Look at all the kiddies," Toshi cooed, watching the children play. "Aww, Goru loves the swings but Satoshi loves the see-saw." She sighed, and leaned against Kaji. "What do you want to play on first?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:43 pm

he paused looking at the kids 'Isamu will like the swings' he thought. looking down to toshi he pointed towards a lone swing just off to the side of the crowded playground.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:47 pm

Toshi smiled and nodded. She tightened her grip on his hand and pulled him through the crowds to the swing. "Push me, push me!" Toshi sat down on the swing, and Neko-mi sat on the ground, giving herself a lick-bath.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:11 pm

" Hai " he said in a bored voice
moving behind her he started to push her
'isamu' he thought as he pushed her higher
'you will be real'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:31 pm

"Kaji-kun...why do you sound so bored? Do you want me to push you instead?" Toshi asked, turning her head to look at him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:41 pm

" Ah no Toshi - chan ...I just not really the playground type" he admitted as he pushed her a few more times.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:44 pm

"Aww, I see. Well, then, what do teenage boys like to do?" she asked, smiling up at him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Kaji looked at her " well ... around here its train but im not in that mood ...I like games shogi naturally ... but its not the most fun for a couple to do " he sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:57 pm

"Oh? Then, um, what do couples do when they have free time?" Toshi asked curiously. Aiden acted more of a big brother outside the bedroom. A perverted big brother. Truthfully though, Toshi didn't realize Kaji thought them as a couple. But she didn't mind. She was just guilty, if she couldn't give him the love he deserved.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:12 pm

" never mind " he said quickly blushing
Hot sping his mind shouted and so Kaji nara stood pushing the girl on th swing
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:26 pm

"Whee!" Toshi giggled happily as he pushed. They must have looked like a big brother and a sister, playing with their pet cat.

"Meow," Neko-mi mewled. 'Do what you want, kid.'

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:30 pm

" Toshi chan would you...er ... um ...maybe" he blushed again as he stopped her swinging " would you like to visit the the hot spring again "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:33 pm

"Sure! I got dirty again anyway!" she said, smiling innocently (and cluelessly) up to him again. "If you wash my back, I'll wash yours!"

"Meow." 'Ah, young, unrequited and unconditional love.'

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:45 pm

" Alright lets go " he asked he said taking her hand "to the Susanoo home he said loud enough for toshi to hear "I will wash your back no problem" he blushed " I mean no problem Ill was your back"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm

"Yay! And then we can give Neko-mi-chan a bath too!" Toshi said happily, holding his hand tight.

"MEOW!" 'WHAT?!'

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:00 pm

" hey i dont think thats a good idea "
"you see toshi chan Neko-mi doesn't wash like we do" he went on "and i dont think she would like it" he said as they made their way towards the hotspring
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:09 pm

"Aww, okay, then, she can watch us," Toshi said, nuzzling the cat.

'Thank goodness, meow...'

Once they arrived at the hotspring, Toshi changed into a towel, sat down on a stool and started to wash herself.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:15 pm

Kaji entered soon after a white towel rapped tightly around his waist he grabbed a bar of soap and began washing toshi's back.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Toshi sighed in bliss, and started to doze off as he washed her back. "Ne, Kaji-kun, we've been friends for while now, and um, I was wondering...when did you start to like me?" she mumbled.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:32 pm

"Most likely when I you survived that which is the Household Nara" he said lathering her back with soap

Last edited by Kaji Nara on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next