Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:33 pm

"Hm? Did you say something?" Toshi cuddled up to him, watching the sun cast orange light around the surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:37 pm

He couldnt lie to her, which kinda got on his nerves. Kaji let out a sigh
'i cant lie but I dont have to tell the whole truth....do I' he pondered on the thought before answering her. "I said that out loud didnt I"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:42 pm

"I guess so. I heard you whisper something. What was it?" Toshi asked, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:49 pm

'go with the deadpan not the dreamy voice .....wait maybe' he wondered what to say normally it wouldnt be this hard for the Nara genin to respond to a simple question but then again this was the girl he wanted to spend 'eternity' with, if Kami would grant the 'gift' that was Toshi's curse so he could be with her always. he sighed when he thought of it all and fell backwards on to the warm picnic blanket "I was just thinking about how...how beatiful you looked in the sunset". 'is honest the best policy' he thought
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:54 pm

"...thank you." Toshi blushed, but was smiling happily. "You're the first person to ever say that." She laid down by him and wrapped her little arms around him, nuzzling her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:58 pm

Kaji smiled blissfully "im glad Im the first person to say that . . . Makes me feel special" he said playing with her hair
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:08 am

"Aw, you'll always be special to me, Kaji-kun!" She purred as he ran his fingers through her short brown hair. "You didn't run away when I told you... I had kids... and that I might not...y'know.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:15 am

He blinked when she said y'know
"I wanted to for a split second but when I gave it some more thought it didnt seem like the right thing or the best thing . . . Feelings develop . . . quickly or slowly depending on things " he smiled
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:35 am

Toshi sniffed, big tears in her now-Chibi eyes. "Uwaaa, I'm sorry I made you go through this, Kaji-kun!" she squeaked, hugging him tight. "I just... I feel so hurt all of a sudden before I met you...like a piece of my heart was ripped out..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:41 am

Kaji frowned while looking up to the sky " Toshi - Chan its okay it was only for a second i had doubts... but I dont anymore" he said getting up and resting his weight on his elbows, toshi hugged in to his chest. He tilted her head up so she could look in to his pale blue eyes "Its okay Toshi " he said lightly as he place a gentle kiss on her forehead and hugged her back "its going to be okay"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:48 am

"I hope so..." Toshi yawned lightly, but snuggled up to him as he kissed her forehead. The sun had already disappeared and the pitch black sky had a few stars twinkling like diamonds on a sheet. "Hm... I want to get to know you better. Are you okay with that?" She smiled up to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:50 am

Kaji looked back down to her " why wouldnt I be ?" he asked " I should hope you'd want to get to know me after what ive seen "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:53 am

"Ah, well... I just... I don't want to dig too deep that you might think I'm a bother. Besides, people who I know that deep keep getting me replaced by someone better...and not a burden like me." Toshi sighed, looking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:00 am

" There isnt really that deep to go really ... my life has been pretty routine at least before I met you but im glad I needed a change" he frowned when she put herself down " To-shi-ch-an" he waved his finger in front of her grinning " if you call or so much as think your a burden to me ill unleash the most fearsome beast in the world on you " he looked evil " the dreaded Tickle monster" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:08 am

"You wouldn't!" she squeaked, clutching her ticklish spot in defence. "No fair! I want to know one of your weaknesses too!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:11 am

" But you already " he mused lightly " but like I said ill only tickle if you think yourself a burden . . . Which your not "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 am

'But I am!' was her automatic response, but Kaji made her feel like it was a lie. He made her feel wanted. Loved. She smiled, and hugged his warm body. "Oh? Then, what's your weakness?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:15 am

"You know what it is" he blushed looking over at some trees rather than at her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:21 am

"What? What it?" Toshi asked, confused. She nuzzled her head against him again and hugged him tighter. "What do you mean?" she questioned, looking up at him with her big, clueless brown eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:26 am

it twitched

" that" Kaji blushed he felt so ashamed she loved someone else and his mind kept picturing naughty things that they could do now . . . He knew two people didnt need to love each other to have sex but he truly didnt want to have sex with toshi. . .'I want to make love to her' he thought sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:30 am

"Oh, that!" Toshi giggled, but still hugged him, ignoring the growing...carrot. "But still, I want to know all about you, Kaji-kun!" she said, blushing with embarrassment. "From your favorite color down to every deep and dirty dark secret!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:34 am

Kaji sighed " sure ill tell you everything but um ... toshi could you maybe get off my lap " he said his face still a nice shade of red
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:36 am

"Oh, okay. I was kinda getting used to being poked anyway." Toshi grinned and slid off his lap. "Should we go straight home after this, or do you want to do something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:41 am

'she was getting used to it' it twitched in response before going away
" Lets go make sure your in-laws haven't ruined the house " he said taking her hand 'I did it again ' he thought quickly " I mean a... lets go check on my Parents"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:44 am

"In-laws? Oh, Ayame and Ryouken! I'm sure they're fine! But you'd better keep your carrot under control or Ryouken-san might smile that way again." Toshi smiled and started to pack up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next