Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:28 am

" that would be the point " he said lightly "but like I said never mind "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:31 am

"What do you mean, me squirming on you would be the point?" Toshi huffed, held his arms around her tight and started to squirm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:38 am

" and there it goes " he sighed, it had just be a suggestion but sweet innocent masochistic Toshi ran with it 'im not even sure if innocent and masochistic belong in the same thought '.
Kaji was thinking and with all Toshi's squirming a new 'member' joined their party
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:41 am

"Kaji, tell me what you meant," Toshi said, still squirming. She could feel her butt get poked again. "If you won't answer, then I might go ask your parents."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:54 am

" Make love " he said quickly and kaji jr. ran away at the mention of Toshi asking his mother what he meant
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:58 am

"Oh.... OHHH..." Toshi blushed and stopped squirming. "You mean...bleep? ...if...if you want..."

"Meow!" 'Hold it right there, mister! No playing with minors, Kaji!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:00 am

" NO ... not that I wouldnt want to ...but well Kaa-san would kill Me ..." he sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:03 am

"Oh...but she wanted grandkids...? Now I'm confused," she said, pouting lightly. Toshi moved to sit on his knee instead. "Hm. So little to do here..."

Neko-mi mewled. 'Then, go out and do something!'

"Wanna go on a date?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:11 am

" Um okay . . . I guess . . . we could have a picnic by the lake . . . 'cause we've done just about everything there is to do in Kiri"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:18 am

"Yeah...there's not much to do but go to the hotsprings." Toshi unwrapped his arms from her waist and got up to walk to the kitchen and pack some food. A few minutes later, she came back with a big, stuffed picnic bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:21 am

Kaji blinked " I guess your going to be eating most of whats in that bag " he grinned taking it from toshi and sling it over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:26 am

"That's a mean thing to say! ... I probably will, but still..." She grinned, taking his hand as they walked with Neko-mi behind them. "It depends on my mood and what I do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:40 am

" Im just teasing Toshi chan . . . so when you eat alot what do you feel or do " he questioned as they began their journey to the Lake
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:45 am

"Well, if I'm happy, I eat a lot of everything. If I'm depressed, nothing. If I'm worried, chocolate, and if I'm angry, sour candy," she said leisurely. "But I'm happy, so I guess I'm going to eat a lot." She smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:50 am

" I guess ill have to buy lots of sour candy . . . Im bound to get like my tou-san dad when im older . . . I can already feel the power of the tongue slip " he sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:55 am

"Tongue what?" Toshi asked, mildly confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:57 am

"tongue slip or slip of the tongue , the saying of stuff out loud when you should just be thinking about it "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:00 pm

"Ohhh, like when you said my lips taste good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:02 pm

" yeah " he blushed remembering when that happened
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:04 pm

"And after we made out, you said I tasted good - again," she said, smiling. "You taste good yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:07 pm

he blushed bright red " Thank you " he said quickly, for some reason the ground looked very interesting
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:15 pm

"Hm? Why are you blushing, Kaji-kun?" Toshi asked, worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:20 pm

he chuckled weakly "er....well im kinda Embarrassed I said those things. . .and well" he looked at his shoes "thank you for saying that"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:22 pm

"Aw, you're welcome!" Toshi grinned and kissed his cheek. "Let's hurry up and eat, then!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:29 pm

they sat and ate in silence for a number of minutes until the sun started to set.
Kaji looked at Toshi as she watched the Sun set "So beautiful" he mused softly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next