Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:48 pm

" Toshi neko took my pillow " he pouted wrapping his arms around her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:51 pm

"Bad Neko-mi-chan!"

'Buzz off.' Neko-mi purred and dozed off into sleep.

"Bad kitty. Here you can share my pillow." Toshi smiled and kissed Kaji's nose, then snuggled up to him. "You need a bigger bed, Kaji-kun..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:56 pm

(( Alex says goodnight / morning ))

"well Toshi I never expected to have a girl and a cat in my bed" he said kissing her Forehead
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:01 pm

(Same to him :3 )

"Nnh, it's squishy here," Toshi huffed. "I can't move without even touching you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:45 am

" Oh . . . that is true" he smirked " Toshi you know me as Kaji Nara but im also some one else " he whispered into her ear, she quirked her head almost confused " Im ... The... Tickle Monster" he said as his fingers went and attacked her ticklish spot.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:51 am

"Kyaaaaa hahahaha!" Toshi squealed, laughing hard. She giggled as he tickled her, tears springing to her eyes. "You...!" she squeaked again, and had a hard time breathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:05 am

Kaji laughed as she Pushed him off the bed " that was fun" he said poking his brown head over the side
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:08 am

"Ugh," Toshi said sluggishly, a few traces of giggles in her voice. "Because you did that, you sleep on the floor." Toshi stuck her tongue out at him playfully and pulled the sheets to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:21 am

" fine " he snapped back. he removed his night clothes using them as a pillow. leaving him in some simple black boxers "night toshi chan" he said falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:23 am

"........awww, don't be like that, I was just joking." Toshi pouted and got on the floor too. She used her own clothes as her pillow and snuggled up to his back, hugging him from behind.

"Meow!" 'Whee, a bed all to myself!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:32 am

-Morning-

Kaji woke to find Toshi laying on top of him
" Toshi Chan why arnt you in bed" he asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:34 am

"Nyh...cold," she mumbled, cuddling up to him and hugging him tight.

"Meow." Neko-mi was sitting by them, her tail swishing around. 'You do realize, both of you are in your underwear?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:45 am

" Come on lets go down... I smell breakfast ... and you wanted to speak to kaa san right " he said running his hands up and down her in an attempt to warm he up
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:51 am

"Meow!" 'Oi! Bad boy! Only perverts touch girls like that!' Neko-mi said, poking him.

"Nh...fine...ten more minutes," Toshi said, hugging him tight as snuggling up to him, desperate for warmth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:58 am

Fine he said picking her up and laying her on his bed and covering her up a blanket while he sat next to her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:03 am

~ Fifteen minutes later ~

Toshi was fast asleep, holding one of his fingers in her small hand, with the other on his lap. She was breathing slowly, having a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:12 am

" Toshi chan wake up " he said placing a kiss on her cheek
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:16 am

Toshi lightly blushed, and purred in her sleep. "Mmph..."

"Meow!" 'Wake up, sleeping beauty!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:23 am

" Wake up Toshi " he placed a kiss on her lips " Loving and romantic enough for you Toshi Chan "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:27 am

Toshi eyes fluttered open, and heat pooled around her cheeks and move. "....eh?! You pervert! I'm undressed!" she squeaked, blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:40 am

" Eh I covered you in a blanket " he replied quickly " Plus i wouldnt take advantage of you Toshi Chan " he blushed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:43 am

"You kissed me when I was sleeping," Toshi huffed. But soon, her annoyance faded and she hugged him, smiling. "I can't stay mad at you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:13 am

His pale eyes seemed to brighten at her comment " I ... dont think I could ever be Mad with Toshi chan . . . Maybe annoyed but never mad " he smiled " and I thought me waking you up with kisses would be romantic not perverted " he sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:17 am

Toshi grinned. "It would have been romantic. If we were wearing our clothes." She gestured to their clothes on the floor, which had been used as last night's pillows. Toshi sighed and nuzzled against him. "I wonder if Ayame-san saw...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 am

" Kaa san rarely checks on me with that " he sighed

" Kaji Kun , Toshi Chan Brunch is ready " Ayame Called from the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next