Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:52 am

Kaji helped her pack up " Toshi my Father is always going to tease me for having a cute girlfriend like you" he told her. when they were finished they headed back to the Nara household

Ayame was in the kitchen washing dishes " It was nice last night" she smiled faintly "just Ryouken-Kun and I" she said drying a plate
Ryouken came up behind his wife and kissed her neck " I hope that Toshi girl keeps him out of the house for a long time" he said
The former Hyuga set the dish down and struck her husband with a gentle fist " You had enough last night" she yelled sitting his now unconscious body on the living room couch
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:57 am

"Ah...again with the cute thing." Toshi blushed, pouting. "You need glasses, Kaji-kun," she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek as they walked home to find a passed-out Nara on the couch. "Wha...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:04 am

Kaji frowned " my eyes see everything if Iwant them to I dont need Glasses your cute, pretty, beautiful to me toshi-chan" he told her as the entered the house
he saw his father passed out and shook his head " Kaa-san we are back " he called

Ayame met them in the hallway soon after " Your father was being stupid again " she sighed before locking eyes with the two teens "I hope you two enjoyed your night alone Kaji-kun, Toshi-Chan" she smiled warmly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:07 am

Toshi nodded happily and smiled back just as warmly. "Yes, we did! And this time, Kaji kept his carrot under control. Most of the time. Poor Ryouken-san, he looks beat," Toshi said, worried. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:12 am

Kaji blushed deeply
Ayame just smiled " Its good to hear my son is not a pervert like his father.."
Kaji looked at toshi quickly "you wanted to talk let go upstairs"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:13 am

"Eh? Okay. Bye, Ayame-san!" Toshi smiled to Ayame as she was dragged upstairs by the young Nara, with Neko-mi trailing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:17 am

They sat on Kaji's bed in silence for a few minutes or so before he spoke " Ive always liked yellow, blue and green" he said lightly " any other questions ... one at a time mind you"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:18 am

"Ohh, okay. I like all colors but black and pink!" she said, grinning. Toshi was sitting across him, with Neko-mi purring in her lap. "What are your favorite animals?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:22 am

Kaji looked at th wall for a second then back at Toshi " Deer, Cats and Crows"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:27 am

"Oh, cats!" Toshi smiled.

Neko-mi purred and hopped off the bed. "Meow." 'Cats? Good choice.'

"I like monkeys, because they're so cute and cuddly!" Then she leaned forward and hugged him warmly. "But I guess my own private teddy is even cuddlier!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:31 am

Kaji chuckled " er yeah "he said returning her hug " I like mine too" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:34 am

"Am I a good teddy?" she asked timidly, rubbing her head against him, causing strands of hair to tickle his chin. "Because to me, you're a great teddy! Warm in all the right places!" Toshi smiled and sighed in bliss. It made her feel safe in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:39 am

Kaji chuckled "your great after all teddybears make you go to sleep right and I can always get to sleep with you next to me Toshi-Chan " he grinned
he looked at her " you can ask me more questions if you want "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:42 am

"Ah, what's your favorite food? Mine is chicken pie." Toshi smiled and lightly brushed her lips on his cheek. She was getting used to him, and her heart didn't hurt so much anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:45 am

"I like alot of foods anything Kaa-san cooks taste great...I guess its the love she adds in " blushing as she kissed him on the cheek "b...but I could Eat Dango all day"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:47 am

"Dango, yummy!" Toshi smiled and kissed him lightly on the cheek again. "You look so cute when you blush. What do you like to drink?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:56 am

" water " he said simply " its easy simple goes with everything but i guess Iced tea is nice as well...what do you like to drink?" he knew she would tell him anyway but it felt weird not asking and yet having her answer
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:02 am

"Milk! It's good for your bones and body!" Toshi grinned and pat her chest. "...but it has no effect on the bust, no matter how much you drink. How can normal girls get such big ones and I'm still...flat?" Toshi drooped her head dramatically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:06 am

Kaji gulped " D...Dont worry ...about those toshi chan " he looked down at her "every one grows at a....different pace .... perhaps... you need to do more than just drinking milk to make them grow"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:09 am

"Then, what do I do? Some people mistake me for a boy because I'm so flat." She sighed and looked down her shirt. "Puberty didn't change me at all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:17 am

" Im not sure toshi ... but I like you anyway" he smiled
"flat or not your still pretty"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:22 am

Toshi sniffed and looked up at him. "But...you have a big man part, but I have a small girl part! I don't think I'm being fair with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:32 am

Kaji blushed "er....some guys like that... I dont mind honest" he said scratching the back of head a goofy grin on his face " Toshi chan is perfect"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:39 am

"B-but...I thought all guys liked girls with big girl parts... Danna told me it doesn't matter, but still...how can I match that?" She sniffed again and pointed at Kaji's pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:48 am

Kaji blushed " you'll grow...and im not that big am I" he said/asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next