Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:12 pm

"... I'm sorry, Kaji-kun. Do... Do you want to stop meeting me?" she asked, hiding her face. From the sound of her voice, she sounded heartbroken. Again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:02 am

"no... i dont wants want to no" he said betweens bites of his Chicken pie
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:10 am

"...but what if Ayame-san wants us to stop?" Toshi squeaked, fiddling with her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:17 am

" Never mind what Kaa-san wants she worries to much. I know your never going to hurt me at least not on purpose which is all that matters" he said ordering some iced tea to cool his steaming mouth
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:18 am

"...mother always knows best," Toshi said, looking at her barely-eaten pie, and smiled wryly. "Too bad I never had any mothers that lived long enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:42 am

Kaji frowned " that saying is hardly true anymore .... kaa-san upset you ... clearly a bad idea"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am

"Kaji-kun, she's the woman who gave birth to you. She wants to minimize the chances that she might lose you or see you in pain...and apparently, I'm a big threat..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:08 am

"nah... your a tiny threat " he chuckled "but you know big things come in small packages"he stuck out his tongue at her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:10 am

Toshi was still unable to meet his eyes. "But still...I don't want to hurt you...and Ayame-san thinks I might... I don't think she likes me anymore. She might chase me out like your other two girlfriends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:14 am

" nah ... i wont let her ...and dad likes having you around the house said something about balance " he said finishing his pie "you gunna eat that or just stare at "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:18 am

"Still, she's pretty strong... And if she told you to forget me, I bet you would." Her sentence made her feel as if a white-hot spike had just went through her heart. "I'll be replaced. Again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:22 am

"Oi stop talking nonsense" he said rather loudly ... the other customers looked in their direction "I could never replace you dummy" he poked her forehead to get his point across " cause I love you Toshi Chan"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:31 am

'That's what they all say.' Toshi just pouted and rubbed her forehead. "Owie! That hurt, y'know...and anyway, love doesn't matter much if Ayame-san wants to keep me away from you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:38 am

" you know love is the stongest thing in thing in the world . . . i bet i could if i used it against my mother she would give up . . . and if she tried to push you away well i guess id pack up and leave with you " he smiled his eyes not leaving hers
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:40 am

Toshi blushed, looking up at him. She wanted to believe that love was strong, that he did love her and she could trust him and fall in love... But that's when warning bells sounded in her mind. 'No matter what happens, I must not fall in love,' was her brain's top priority to the heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:47 am

" but of course you wouldnt believe me " he rolled his eyes and ordered sundae for the both of them " if the pie isnt good you can have all the sundae "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:50 am

"Nah, it's alright." When the sundaes arrived, she just picked at it. She had no appetite. "...do you want it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:56 am

" bought it for you ... im going to give Kaa-san a piece of my mind when we get home " he said clearly angry with his mother for ruining his date
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:04 am

"Wha, no, don't," Toshi said, eyes wide. "That'll just convince her even more that I'm a bad match for you..." She grimaced, her heart getting hurt again, and bit her lip. Her words still stung.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:15 am

" I know what Im getting into toshi... you do know i remember you have feeling for some other guy but I dont care and my mother should know I care that much about you "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:34 am

"Ah...well..." Toshi kept looking down and only back up when he finished his sundae. Hers had melted away. "D-do you want to go now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:38 am

He set the ryo on the table "hai lets go" he hated seeing her sad he didnt know why she listened to his mother she should have been listening to what he was saying 'troublsome' he thought
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:42 am

Toshi got up silently and followed him, but she was walking half a metre away. Her poor heart was in pieces from Ayame's words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:44 am

((( hey so how long is a school day over there )))

they reached the Nara house He had tried to start talking on the way but she didnt respond to him at all.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:47 am

(It'll be like 2 am where you are when I'm done T.T )

Once inside, Toshi dashed to the guest bedroom and closed the door behind her. Neko-mi opened an eye and looked at Kaji, as if to say, 'What happened?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next