Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:53 pm

"Only if you want," Toshi said, smiling up to him. She hugged him tight again, nuzzling her head against him. "Can I sit on your lap again?" she asked, kissing his cheek sweetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:00 pm

"Sure" he said struggling to stay calm
'wow must stay in control cant hurt Toshi chan'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Toshi moved to sit onto his lap, but frowned and jumped a bit. "... ... .... K-kaji?" she squeaked, and couldn't help her body reflex to squirm.

"Meow!" 'Control yourself, boy! Control!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:07 pm

" Gah... im ... Im gunna go take a shower .... a very cold shower " he said gently moving her away from his lap area
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:09 pm

"Okay! Can I join you?"

"Meow!" 'MASTER, NO!'

"Hm, nah, I guess I'll just play in the water for a little bit longer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:14 pm

Kaji let and took his ice shower " What was I supposed to do " he muttered to himself he went to the guest room and changed into proper sleep wear
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:16 pm

"Y'know, Neko-mi, Kaji-kun's funny." Toshi giggled, and played with Neko-mi in the water. "But he's sweet..."

"...meow." '...and a big pervert too.'

"I wanna stay in Kiri with him...should I?"

"...." '....'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:21 pm

" Oi Toshi - Chan are you coming to bed " Kaji asked from the door
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:24 pm

"Ah, coming, coming!" Toshi got out of the water, quick-dried herself and put on a nightgown, since her normal pajamas were dirty. She picked up Neko-mi and slipped into bed, purring. "D'you think Ryouken-san and Ayame-san are still bleeping?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Kaji shook his head " I prefer not to think of that they are my parents after all"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:33 pm

"Ohh, okay." Toshi was about to cuddle up to him but Neko-mi moved to intercept them and set herself between them. "Meow." 'Kaji Jr, stay down, she's wearing a tiny nightgown!'

Toshi looked down. "What's wrong, Neko-mi?"

"Meow." 'You don't wanna know.'

"Hm. Kaji-kun, I'm not even tired yet..." Toshi mumbled. "I can't sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:39 pm

"neither am I ... I just figured we'd talk or something until we fell asleep" he let out a sigh.

'what to do what to do ' he thought
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:41 pm

"Any games you like to play?" Toshi asked. "I know! Shogi!" She grinned and kissed his forehead lightly. "Do you have the board here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:46 pm

" Hai Ill go get it " he said leaving the room
Kaji went up to the 2nd floor. the board would be located there,
He grabbed it and went back to the guest room

" Shogi board check " he smiled setting it up " age before good looks he said moving a pawn forward.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Toshi blushed bright pink. "Do you keep giving girls you like sweet compliments like that?" she asked, moving her own pawn. "Hm. Danna and I have a little condition when we play chinese checkers. Every time you lose a piece, the winner gets to kiss the loser."

"Meow." 'Don't give him any ideas!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:56 pm

" Eh no cause I only ever really liked you Toshi chan um Toshi have you ever beaten Shikamaru " he smirked " Our lips maybe very sore after tonight"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:00 pm

"No, I've never won against him. I'm not as good as Shogi as I am with Chinese checkers," Toshi said, making another move after him. "Nah, he said it doesn't have to be a mouth-kiss."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:08 pm

Kaji tilted his head and looked at Neko-mi

" Very well " Kaji said entering the famous Nara thinking pose 'need to take as many as I can

-----

10minutes later

-----

The board was pretty bare on Toshis end " I see complete conquest to me in two moves " he said taking her Lance
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Toshi had only captured three pawns from Kaji, but he had kissed her enough times for her to lose track. "If I hadn't told you about the condition, you wouldn't have tried so hard, eh?" Toshi said, unconciously pouting her over-kissed lips. "Then I'm not going to tell you about the other conditions!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:22 am

Kaji frowned " Im a nara Winning at shogi is in our blood "

He looded at her " usually I go for quick games but . . . this condition was fun . . . Ive never kissed a woman so man times in one night " he blushed " what other Condition"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:43 am

"The congratulatory kiss," Toshi stated, moving a piece gingerly. "The winner can kiss the user for at least ten seconds."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:48 am

'phew....I thought it would be something more perverted . . .'
his mind and eyes went back to the game " you have nothing left to really defend with Toshi chan" Placing his new lance a few spaces away from her king
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:51 am

Toshi gulped. "Well, at least I don't have to...hm..." She narrowed her eyes at the idea. She had tried it on Aiden, but it didn't work. "Can I sit on your lap?" It was a long shot, but she had to try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:56 am

" No . . . you , I and even the Cat knows what happens when you sit in my lap"
'must not lose . . . no distractions ' he thought, after she made her only move he would take her King which in his mind He called Yuudia
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:59 am

"Please..." Toshi moved around to him, hugging him tight and snuggling up to him. She moved her piece, swallowed the lump in her throat and started to place gentle kisses on his face and neck. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next