Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:23 am

"Hm, I dreamed of you and Isamu! You know, they say a dream is a wish the heart makes," she said, blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:36 am

it made him happy that she dreamed of their daughter
and then He felt a pain in his chest " Then what are Nightmares "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:42 am

"...things we are afraid of happening," she said, frowning. "I had one recently...you got yourself hurt and no matter how much I tried or how high my medic jutsu was, I couldn't heal you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:50 am

the door creaked open Ryouken looked at them both " she's right about nightmares son. . . it all has to do with this here " he said tapping his head " Come on I smell omlets ... and if your both not down in 5 minutes it will all be gone " he chuckled walking away
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:52 am

"Ah, omelets!" Toshi grinned. She untangled her limbs from Kaji and started to straighten her clothes out. "Come on, Kaji-kun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:00 pm

he got up slowly " Hai hai coming dear ..." he said playfully. 'but what will my toshi look like when she really is my Dear' he thought bitterly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:10 pm

Toshi rolled her eyes at the little nickname and pulled him downstairs to the kitchen. Neko-mi was laying down on the table, watching Ryouken eat.

She grinned, took a seat and fork and started to wolf the remaining food down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:17 pm

His mother bless her heart had saved some for them both.
Mother and son looked at each other they had chosen significant others who could wolf down food like Choza twin sighs wer heard as they watched Toshi and Ryouken eat like demons
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:20 pm

Toshi burped happily, her plate licked clean. She sighed and leaned back on the chair, once again playing with Kaji's foot. "That was delicious, Ayame-san..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Ryouken finished just after toshi " Yes Dear it was delicious " the nara male chuckled collecting toshis plate ayame's and his own. Kaji however was eating very slowly toshis foot was distracting him but he didnt say anything, he poped the last omlet into his mouth and handed his father the dish.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Toshi sighed again and rested her cheek on the table top. She was still fiddling with Kaji's feet. Neko-mi mewled, and rubbed her head against Ayame, and opened her mouth, indicating she wanted food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Ayame pointed to the counter there lay a small plate of omlets for Neko-mi
Kaji smiled and ran his right foot up and down Toshis leg before excusing himself
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Neko-mi mewled happily and started to dig into her breakfast for the day.

Toshi looked up, missing the feel of his feet. "Hm? Where's Kaji?" Toshi asked, looking up at Ayame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Ayame looked to her " He's in his room getting ready for today or at least thats what he said"

Kaji had taken every chance he was alone to copy Toshis diary that aiden had given him, he could hear foot steps on the stair so he quickly sealed the book and its copy into a blood scroll
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Toshi smiled and bowed to Ayame before trudging upstairs to Kaji's room. "Kaji?" She poked her head in the doorway to see what he was up to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm

He was folding clothes and placing them into a bag "Hi Toshi just getting ready for the beach" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:16 pm

"Okay! Yay!" Toshi grinned and bounded into the room, hugging Kaji from behind. "Swimming trunks, my swimsuit, a towel, sunblock. What else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:23 pm

He blushed alittle " and enough ryo to feed me and Kaa san for a month or you and I for lunch " he teased zipping up the bag " oh and a Blanket for suntanning " he said quickly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:28 pm

"Ah, the good part is, I don't get fat when I eat too much!" she said happily. Toshi climbed onto his back, weighing no more than ninety pounds. Probably even less. "I wonder where all the fat goes to."

Last edited by Nakashima Kuroda on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Kaji snickered " obviously not your chest " he cut his teasing when she started to pout " Er...you most likely burn it all away when you eat at that speed"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:39 pm

"... I have a flat chest, eh?" Toshi muttered, resting her chin on his shoulder sadly, her arms around his torso. "...maybe if I drank more sake..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:42 pm

" NO " he said in a stern voice "No Sake for 14 yearold girls" he said glaring
" Sake makes people act foolish, say and do things they regret after" he looked at her " No Sake for toshi"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:46 pm

"Aww, you're so strict...then what about ramen and milk? Can I eat and drink those at every single meal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:53 pm

" as long as your here you'll eat what Kaa-san cooks ... but when we go out on dates and stuff you can have whatever you want " he said pushing her gently off the bag and onto the bed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:59 pm

"Yaaay!" Toshi smiled happily and stretched herself on the bed. "Yummy... I haven't had chicken pie in a while..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next