Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:18 pm

"...." Toshi sniffed again. She kissed Kaji's nose lightly, and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep, still hugging him.

It was Aiden. He gave Ayame a polite smile and nodded. "May I come in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Ryouken Appeared behind his wife " that depends on what you want "

Kaji smiled all seemed right with the world
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:23 pm

"I need to go see Kaji. It's very urgent," Aiden replied. His tone sounded serious and grim.

"Meow!" 'Let him in.' Neko-mi rubbed her head against Ayame's leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:27 pm

Ryouken's Eyes narrowed but Ayame opened the door " Come in Kaji is up stairs, though he was very tired . sleeping most likely" the Nara woman said stepping aside
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:30 pm

Aiden nodded. "Thank you," he said, and went up. He didn't hesitate to open the door nor did he flinch when he saw his little angel sleeping in bed with someone he barely knew. "Oi," he said simply, and threw a book from his pocket to Kaji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:35 pm

Kaji's eyes snapped open " Ngh .... Dad there are better ways to... ah... sorry can I help you "he asked picking up the book " what is this"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:38 pm

"Toshi's diary. See 'ya," Aiden said, as he turned around and walked away, whistling leisurely.

"Mm...Kaji, aren't you going to nap?" Toshi muttered, rubbing her head against him, hugging him tight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:43 pm

" eh Ill be right back ... bath room" he mutter taking the book and chasing after the book tossing guy " Oi you book thrower" he said as he started to catch up to whom he assumed to be 'Aiden'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:45 pm

"Hm? What?" Aiden turned his head to him. He sighed and turned around, crossing his arms. "What d'you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:46 pm

" You are Aiden correct " he looked at the book in his hands " why did you give this to me "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:50 pm

"Yes, I'm Aiden. And that...is for you to find out. There's some information in there that might interest you. Like Yuudai Uchiha, for instance, and why she is so confused of her past. That's her old diary. Her new diary is hidden in her clothes. I deleted her memory of Yuudai, and him of her, so it was as if they never fell in love with each other."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Now normally Kaji liked puzzles but this was to big " you realize im going to give this to her " he said his voice shaking "you realize once I solve this puzzle Toshi wont belong to anyone anymore lest she chose"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:57 pm

Aiden raised an eyebrow. "I'm trying to help you solve this part of the puzzle. It's hurting her to love someone who can't love her back. She wants to love you, she really does. So help her let go and change her object of affections."

'....' "He's been gone a long time, huh, Neko-mi-chan?"

"Meow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:02 pm

" ... your not the prick i thought you'd be " Kaji said before running back to the house he sealed the journal in a blood scroll and went back to his room

" A you didnt have to wait "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:07 pm

"......just because I torture and bleep Toshi, I'm a prick," he muttered, before disappearing.

"Nnh... Well, since you don't wanna nap, what do you want to do?" Toshi asked, smiling weakly. She was trying to cheer him up. "Anything you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:09 pm

Kaji blushed " eh thats fine we can nap if you want hell your the guest you pick"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:12 pm

"But I napped already," Toshi pointed out as she sat up. "Um, wanna go to the hotsprings and take a bath again?" She smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:17 pm

" Oh okay " he said" ill go get the stuff" awhile later "you sure like baths Toshi - Chan" came his voice from down the hall he was collecting soaps towels when he walked back he bumped into something " Gomen . . . hey why is it so dark"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:22 pm

"I dunno," Toshi said, frowning. "Hm, well, it was fun teasing you, and maybe I can find your ticklish spot! Wah...um...Kaji, where are you? I can't see..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:38 pm

Ryouken chuckled '7 minutes in paradise' have fun kids

----- inside -----

"Great we are in the hall closet "he sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:41 pm

"Eh!! It's dark!" Toshi squeaked and hugged him tight, nuzzling her face against him. "Can't you unlock the door?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:48 pm

" I think dad did this " he sighed
" I believe . . . most people make out ... but we dont have to he'll let us out in seven minutes"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:52 pm

"But I have a feeling he might get Ayame-san to check up on us... Wait, what's make out?" Toshi asked. It was stuffy in the hall closet, and like in the bed, she couldn't move without touching him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Kaji gulped " Ah making out is kissing " . . . " and I think Kaa-san went out to restock the fridge thanks to someone in this closet"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:02 pm

"Oopsie, I shouldn't have eaten so much." Toshi laughed to herself. "Kissing? That's simple," she said. She smiled, got on her tiptoes and kissed him lightly. The hole in her heart didn't hurt so much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next