Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:13 am

" Hai Toshi - chan " he said lightly as he heard the door click shut " that sounds nice a day at the beach" he yawned
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:16 am

"Yup! Do you want to bring Neko-mi?" Toshi wrapped the sheets around them and snuggled up to his warm chest, hugging him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:21 am

" If she wants to come she can im not going to stop her . . . but that means sand in her fur . . . which I doubt she wants" he said looking at toshi " Good night "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:23 am

Neko-mi mewled, nestled by their feet. 'Bring me back some lobster, y'hear!'

"Good night." Toshi smiled and gave him another kiss before drifting off to sleep herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:30 am

Kaji woke in the middle of the night he had had another nightmare ... a dead Toshi and a man standing over her "yuudai" he whispered
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:33 am

But next to him, Toshi was cuddled up to him, her cheek against his chest. She was smiling, a turn of the lips that was meant for him and him only. "Kaji..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:39 am

" Er.... toshi ho back to sleep" Kaji said looking down at the girl snuggled in to his chest "its very early"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:45 am

"Hm? Are you sure?" Toshi yawned, and hugged him tighter, purring. "Did you See anything in your dream?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:48 am

"a man, Red eyes standing over a dead girl " he bit his bottom lip " think it was you"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:50 am

"...I'm going to die?" Toshi frowned and sat up. Her eyes were both sleepy and confused. "Red eyes? Was it the Akuma or Uchiha?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:00 am

" Uchiha" he said bitterly as he stared up to his ceiling. he didnt know for sure but he had a gut feeling that it was Yuudai
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:06 am

"Oh?" Toshi frowned. That means... "...either Itachi or Sasuke," she muttered, running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:17 am

"I dont know" he lied " there are other Uchiha alive arnt there" he asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:19 am

"Hm, good point! But I've only met, like half a dozen... Miru, Shiro, Jashu, Samu, Itachi, Sasuke...oh, and Yuudai! He's my best friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:26 am

" You dont think it could be him " he asked biting back the it is him part he was jealous of yuudai he had been toshis boyfriend and now he was her best friend " would he hurt you to reach his goals ... whatever they may be"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:30 am

"Naw, he would never do such a thing! I trust him with my life and I love him with all my heart too," she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:34 am

' and thats what gets you killed every time ' he thought
"Toshi....if im right and that happens and your next vessel and you remember me I... I wont say I told you so"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:38 am

"Don't worry, it won't happen. Yuudai never hurt me before..." '...I think. Had he? It feels like it, but I can't...remember.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:42 am

Kaji smirked to himself " you dont think he did and Aiden san erased your memory and his of the event ... so that when you found out it would cause you pain" he said frowning as he did it was torture but aiden said he liked to do that to her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:49 am

"...Aiden-san wouldn't do that. He hurts me physically, not emotionally or mentally. If he erased my memory for that...it must have been very painful." Toshi looked down, clutching her heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:57 am

" It was just a thought . . . I dont know your 'master' all that well" he said giving her a little hug " lets try and get back too sleep"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:02 am

"Alright." Toshi smiled to him sleepily before placing herself against him, her head peaceful on his chest.

~ Hours later ~

"Nnh..." Toshi blinked the sleep out of her eyes as she woke up, still entangled with Kaji. "Good morning..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:11 am

Kaji had been watching her sleep for awhile , , , she looked so peaceful. and when she woke up and greeted him his heart skipped a beat
"morning Toshi Chan"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:15 am

Toshi smiled and nudged his chin with her head, how a cat would. "Anymore bad dreams?" she asked, playing with his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:20 am

" No " he said plainly was he obsessed with this girl outsiders would believe it so " What did you dream of Toshi chan"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next