Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:51 am

"Well, you are, an it keeps growing, too!" Toshi huffed and poked it. "See?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:58 am

Kaji gasped and it twitched at the poke "Gah ... thats only cause you keep talking about your chest and other parts "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:05 am

"Aww, okay then...hm... Do you like chocolate or vanilla more?" she asked. It was her natural skill to have a tiny attention span.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:09 am

" mmm that depends on the type of chocolate, Dark, milk, mint, cream, sauce, chips, " he laughed a little " eh sorry I like them both "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:11 am

"Ooh, okay, then! Um...what else..." Toshi frowned lightly in concentration. "What do you like to do as soon as you wake up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:17 am

"ummm.... you dont really want to know do you" he asked looking down to the bed 'morning wood ... what a drag' he thought
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:19 am

"I do, I do, I wanna know every thing about you!" she said, smiling innocently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:31 am

" I ... er.... play with " he pointed down to his crotch slyly his eyes not meeting hers 'well she did say everything' he thought
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:34 am

"You play with your carrot?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to one side. "Ooh, I see! Um...why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:54 am

He let out a groan "well when I wake up it wants to be played with . . . plus it feel good really wakes me up . . . or if I dont have the time to do that I take a cold shower to make it go away / wake me up"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:56 am

"Ohhh. So it's a boy thing?" Toshi obviously didn't understand the true meaning of it. "Um, what's your favorite time of day?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:07 am

" I like it when the sun sets everything gets nice and quiet like the world is just stopping to watch it happen"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:12 am

"I like the afternoon, it's the perfect time to watch clouds with you." Toshi smiled and gave him another kiss on the cheek. "Um, what's your favorite...ah..game?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:17 am

" Shogi of course toshi" he gave he smirked "but did you expect anyother answer, Im a nara and Shikamaru's Cousin after all"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:20 am

"Ah, good point." Toshi smiled, and shivered lightly from the cold. "I like Chinese checkers...what's your favorite saying?" she asked, though she had a hunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:24 am

He chuckled " you already know dont you " he asked the 14 year old mother of two 'shes gunna say somthing shika would say....little does she know' he smirked at his plan
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:26 am

"'Troublesome'," Toshi said, smiling. She had heard him, Shikamaru and Ryouken say it all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:33 am

" Wrong " he snickered " you know two weeks ago you may have been right but that isnt my favorite saying anymore " he grinned " Its ... I love you ... as in I love you" he said poking her forehead
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:36 am

"Then wha- oh..." Toshi blushed, her face going red as a tomato. She fidgeted a little, but leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips. It wasn't like her usual kisses. With this one, she poured in all her emotion, all the care and love she had for him. Actions speak louder than words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:38 am

Kaji turned beat red "y....yo....you d...felt....different " h stuttered " so nice" he sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:43 am

"Hm. I wanted that kiss to be special," she said, smiling up to him as her hands cupped his face. "I want you to know how much you mean to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:52 am

" awwwe " came his mothers voice from the door
" Way to go Son " Ryouken chuckled
" KAAAA-SAN, DAD" he blushed brightly " Go away"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:58 am

"Hi, Ayame-san, Ryouken-san," Toshi said, smiling to them happily. She shifted her hands to hug Kaji instead. "I hope we didn't interrupt anything..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:05 am

Ryouken chuckled " Not at all just checking up on you two "
Kaji glared "well its done cou...could you please shut the door or knock before you interrupt a private moment " he was pouting
Ayame laughed " come on honey let go to bed "
"yes Dear"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:08 am

"Maybe we should go to bed too. We can go and have a swim at the beach tomorrow," Toshi said, laying down in the soft mattress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next