Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:51 am

(( Thats fine im up that late anyways ))

Kaji was about to walk up the stairs to his bedroom " Good night Tou-san, Good night Kaa-san" he said walking up to sleep alone
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:55 am

Toshi was crying herself to sleep, curled up into a ball on the bed.

Neko-mi sighed and scratched Kaji's toe angrily. 'BE A MAN, DAMMIT, AND GO GET YOUR GIRL!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:58 am

Kaji looked at the cat he got up from his desk chair and walked to the guest room he opened the door without knocking and sat on the bed " eh toshi-chan its alright you dont have to cry....please dont cry" he said laying down next to her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Toshi sniffed and covered her face with a pillow, causing her words to be muffled. "I'm not crying..." She tried to be strong but her voice betrayed her and cracked at the end of her sentence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:04 pm

" Have I said your a horrible liar already . . . I could feel it in my heart and well im pretty sure Neko-mi was calling me an idiot for wait to do anything about it " he said to her gently rubbing her back
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:07 pm

"But Ayame-san was right, I'm hurting you... I'm sorry... Do you regret meeting me?" she squeaked, turning to him to bury her face in his neck. She didn't want to stop being with him. He helped heal the wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:11 pm

" Of course I dont regret meeting you to dummy " he said as he held her close " okay maybe the falling out of a tree part but that was my fault " he paused " your good for me toshi and I think im good for you"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:14 pm

"I don't think Ayame-san agrees." Toshi sniffed and automatically cuddled up to him some more. He was just too warm to resist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:16 pm

" Kaa-san can shove it up her *BLEEP* for all i care" He said
" I love you toshi-chan "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:19 pm

"...but...what if..." Damn it. Toshi sniffed and hugged him, squeezing her eyes shut. "W-why does love have to always hurt?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:49 pm

"What if - what toshi-chan.... and i once heard someone say Love hurts, but sometimes its a good hurt ... it makes us feel alive "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:33 pm

'What if I just killed myself?' Toshi thought, but held her tongue. "...but heartbreak isn't a good hurt...it's bad. Really bad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:48 pm

" I wouldnt know. . .and I dont think your going to break my heart I think someone you trust will break yours. . . not me though" the said softly as he comforted her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:52 pm

"But I think it's already happened... Gah, this is so confusing!" Toshi frowned. "I feel like I've been heartbroken once, but I don't remember it at all!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:00 pm

'I have everything copied perhaps I should ' he thought " Toshi you'll remember when you remember . . . and im always going to be by your side"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Toshi sniffed. She knew she shouldn't trust him, or anyone else. Not even herself. But her heart was desperate. She wanted to know that maybe, just maybe, people aren't as bad as she thought. "Promise?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:08 pm

" Of course Toshi-chan and if I break that promise Kami - sama can strike me down"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Toshi gave him a weak smile. "Then tell me the truth...do you think I'm leading you on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:15 pm

he shook his head " those are words of a worried stupid mother " he tutted " your not leading me on "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:21 pm

"A-are you sure?" Toshi asked, worried. She slipped out of his arms and sat by the edge of the bed, her back to him. "... I am...your...your gi...girl..." She was blushing as she tried to say it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:39 pm

"Girlfriend, lover, Wife you are all these things to me Toshi Chan . . . " he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and his mouth went to her ear "So is my little Toshi -bear going to come back to bed " he asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:54 pm

"...okay," Toshi said, sighing. "Whatever you say." She shut her eyes, and leaned back into his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:05 pm

((( TSK.TSK. not that I dont mind but shouldnt you be doing math problems or something ))))

He smiled brightly and scooped her up bridal style. he took her into his bedroom and they passed out in each others arms
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:12 pm

( Razz It was English period and I finished my quota already.)

~ The next morning ~

Toshi slowly opened her eyes. She felt something warm and cuddled into it, yawning. "Nnh..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:36 pm

Kaji didnt wake infact he was completely passed out yesterday was a drain on him, physically, mentally and emotionally

-------

Ryouken got up out of bed Ayame was out like a light
he walked out of the room in his navy blue pajama bottoms and shit the door behind him "I guess ill make breakfast this morning" he sighed it wouldnt taste as good as Ayames but it was the thought that counted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next