Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Kaji slipped to the floor after she kissed him it wasnt much but she had that effect "can we do that again" he asked innocently
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:10 pm

"Eh? Why are you on the floor? Um, okay." Toshi kneeled in front of him and started to plant quick, innocent kisses on his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:17 pm

Kaji blacked

-2 minutes later-

" Wow you Toshi you knocked him out " Ryouken chuckled he picked up Kaji and dropped him his bed.

"Try waking him ill get some cold water if you cant wake him"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:20 pm

"Gyah... I didn't mean to...he asked me to do it again, so I did... Kaji, wake up, Kaji...!" Toshi started to shake his shoulders, trying to get him to wake up.

"Meow!" Neko-mi pat his mouth.

"You mean kiss him? Okay." Toshi leaned down and softly pressed her lips against Kaji's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:25 pm

" mmm...your lips taste good " Kaji said "er...did i say that out loud " he blushed
" lets just go to the hot spring " he said quickly trying to avoid making a total idiot of himself.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:31 pm

"I do? Yay, I taste good!" Toshi smiled happily and kissed him again before picking Neko-mi up and nuzzling her. "So, um, did we make out in the closet or did I do it wrong?" Toshi asked, confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:38 pm

Ryouken entered the room and Kaji glared "im telling Kaa-san you scared Toshi chan " he gulped " How about I give you enough Ryo to not come back tonight so I can romance your mother and then well *bleep* her till you have a sister or brother "
Kaji sighed " Ill take your deal old man "
" HEY... im only 35 ... now heres the Ryo dont come back till tomorrow morning "
" Come on Toshi looks like we'll have to sleep at Raidens place for tonight "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:41 pm

"Aww, okay, then. Have fun, Ryouken-san! Say hi to Ayame-san for me!" Toshi said happily, and followed Kaji out to the hotsprings.

~ Hotsprings ~

Toshi was relaxing in the water, naked as usual, with Neko-mi resting on a boulder next to her. "Ah, this feels good..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:44 pm

Kaji made it a habit not to get close to Toshi while in the hot spring Last time had been a troublesome episode in his life.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:47 pm

Though Kaji learned his lesson, Toshi surely hadn't. "Kaji-kun, hug me!" she said happily as she hugged him, causing the water to rock and splash.

Neko-mi snickered. This was going to be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:54 pm

" Er ... um... "he gulped. he had assumed she would remember the last time but sadly she didnt and this time he hadnt worn his shorts 'totally nude'
He blushed madly, cousin Hinata would have been proud.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:58 pm

Toshi snuggled up to him, and stopped. She had felt something jump. "....nah." She smiled and cuddled him again, happy as a clam. "How long do you think the exams are going to last?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:03 pm

((( gah I can answer that question )))

he gulped she was so close and naked!
" I...Im not ...im not sure Toshi Chan " he said shaking
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:07 pm

"Huh? Kaji-kun, why are you shaking?" she asked, worried. "A-and your heartbeat's up too!" Toshi pressed her ear to his chest, listening to his heartbeat, and unknowingly pressing herself against him.

Neko-mi started laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:13 pm

His heart rate wasnt the only thing going up. She was pressed up against him and Kaji jr. wanted to 'play'
"Er ... maybe its because your naked and hugging me while im Naked" he said honestly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:16 pm

"Oh! Gomen!" Toshi let go, but accidentally brushed his lap. "K-Kaji, what's that...?" she asked, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:17 pm

" Im Naked Remember " He blushed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:19 pm

"...so that's your carrot?" she asked, and retracted her hand before she poked it. "Ah, that's the reason you fainted the first time we came here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:23 pm

"yes thats it...now... stop poking my 'carrot' " he blushed "you dont see me touching you in that area"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:24 pm

"Ohh! Sorry," Toshi apologized, and let go of him. "Hey, hey, why do people like to bleep?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:29 pm

he took a deep breath "um well it feels good . . . if you do it right . . . I guess ... and well thats how you make babies " he was only 15 for kami's sake while she was 100 or so sure she had the body of a 14 year old but according to Aiden he ****** toshi many times.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:31 pm

"Oh, I see... Danna-sama always deletes most of my memory after he bleeps me, so I have no idea," she admitted, embarrassed. "Have you bleeped any of your old girlfriends before?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:38 pm

" um no . . . and I really havent had a girlfriend that is I mean I went out a few date but nothing past kissing " he said scratching the back of his neck
'how does he remove her memory'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:40 pm

"Aw... I see..." Toshi lazily leaned against him, forgetting for a moment about Kaji Jr. "Well, did you want to bleep them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:48 pm

"er ... ngh...only if you wanted to" he blushed 'god why did I say that ... not that I didnt want to but I dont know' god what the hell was she going to say do this was all so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next