Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:02 am

" Fine Not like it matters now," his Bishop was moved and the king was taken
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:05 am

"Nuuu!" Toshi drooped her head in defeat. "Aww maan, I didn't even have a chance at this! Gah. Time for condition two then." She sighed and got onto Kaji's lap. Then she kissed him, holding him in place by wrapping her arms around his neck.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:08 am

'losing control'
it twitched as she perform 'condition two'
'eh this feels so nice ' he thought
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:11 am

Toshi kept kissing him, since it wasn't ten seconds yet. When it twitched, her body instinctively shifted and squirmed to find a comfortable position on his lap.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:14 am

'dear kami sama i hate and love you at the same time he thought'
Unconsciously parted his lips and traced hers with his tongue
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:16 am

Toshi's eyelids fluttered but stayed closed. But at the feel of his tongue, she blushed. What was he doing? She never remembered what type of kisses Aiden gave her since he deleted her memory of those too.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:26 am

he returned his tongue to his mouth and moved away from her soft lips " well... erm ... that time " he blushed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:29 am

Toshi tilted her head curiously and wiped her mouth. "What was that?" she asked innocently. It was evident she hadn't gone past innocent, closed-mouth kisses yet. "Can you teach me how to do it too?" she inquired, smiling cluelessly up at him. But she frowned lightly, feeling It jerk, and she squirmed in his lap again.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:37 am

" Eh . .that was a me attempting a tongue kiss . . and er....me teaching you would lead to 'it' twitching, you then squirming and well me passing out" he said plainly letting out a small sigh
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:39 am

"I won't squirm anymore! I promise. Please?" She smiled and gave him a normal kiss on the lips. But it was sweet, as usual. "I'll pretend that...it's sleeping!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:45 am

" Erm ... alright ..." he said in defeat " when feel my tongue at your lips open your mouth" He opened his mouth once more and traced her lips with his tongue
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:48 am

'Hm, why? Won't his tongue touch mine? Isn't that icky?'

But she opened her mouth, all the same, blushing at the feeling of his wet, but warm, tongue.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:55 am

Kaji advanced onward his tongue moved slowly along toshis
His heart was pounding in his chest and 'it' twitched again
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:59 am

Toshi stayed still, keeping her promise that she wouldn't squirm. It was strange having it poke her butt, though.

She squeaked and blushed, hard, when she felt it. He tasted good, and this added much heat to her cheeks. And hopefully, she didn't taste too much like the honey and sugar she ate everyday. "...nnh... Kaji..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:06 am

he stopped what he was doing " eh ...erm.. well thats a tongue kiss" he said hoping his blush would fade " you taste good Toshi chan " ..." erm I said that out loud " he sighed at his little slip

kaji jr. on the other hand was relentless
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:10 am

"I don't mind, you taste good too," Toshi said, blushing as well. She jumped a little, as she felt It press up against her. But she was smiling because it did. "D-did it make you happy, Kaji-kun?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:16 am

((( Laughing at your signature )))

He blushed and nodded 'Kami what am i going to do'
" I..I.." he couldnt think straight and it was hard for him to stop picturing her asking for him to touch her
'Bad thought, bad thoughts'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:20 am

(It is very true Very Happy )

"Yay!" Toshi smiled and hugged him tight. Then she felt It again, and huffed. She started squirming, trying not to let it poke her little butt. "Um, what else can I do to make you happy, Kaji-kun?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:25 am

'well you could let me bleep you all night' he thought
Kaji gulped " ahh well you could stay in mist forever "
though deep in side of him he wanted to say 'numerous Naughty things
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:29 am

"Kaji, you know I can't...not yet...not without Miru," Toshi said, snuggling up to him for warmth. "Anything else but that, please? Something that we can do in the bedroom," she said, not knowing of the other meaning her words could have.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:33 am

Blood trickled from his nose and he passed out
yet kaji jr was still twitching against her bum
' she didnt mean that ' he thought
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:36 am

"Kyaa, not again!" Toshi sighed, made him lay down and sat on his waist. She snatched a wad of tissues from the night stand and started to wipe the blood off. "Kaji! Kaji, wake up!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:41 am

"Ngh.. Toshi chan ... perhaps it be best if we didnt sleep in the same bed tonight " he said voice strained
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 am

"W-why not?" Toshi asked, sad. "Was...was I bad at the kissing thing, a-and you don't like me anymore?" The thought, surprisingly, sent a painful jab to her heart that caused tears to form in her eyes.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:49 am

" Gah thats not it Toshi Chan..Its um you might not be comfortable in the same bed as me tonight " he said quickly " I love you very very much but well " he trailed off pointing to his 'carrot' which strained in his pants " Its not going to go down any time tonight with you pressed up against it unless ... never mind your still to young " he blushed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next