Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 am

"Ah, time for food!" Toshi smiled, put her clothes on and threw Kaji's to him. "C'mon, let's go down," she said, holding Neko-mi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:26 am

It was a simple route turn right, walk down the stairs and make a left to the Paradise that awaited them. But Ryouken had intercepted them and started teasing the blooming couple . . . but divine punishment was served as Ayame knock him out in gentle touch "Toshi I make just about everything on Sundays so dont wait till Ryouken wakes . . . Get your food before it wakes " she said chuckling
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:22 am

Toshi blushed, nodded and smiled. "I feel particularly hungry today," she said, sitting at the table with Neko-mi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:26 am

Kaji collected some rice balls, and fruit he wasnt very big on the tradition of Sunday brunch

Ayame eyed the girl " Toshi chan when did you plan on returning to Konoha or has Kaji kun whisked you away forever " she smiled popping a Grape into her mouth
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:29 am

Toshi was munching on some freshly-made gyoza. "As soon as the Chuunins are over, I have to go back," she said sadly. "Miru-san would get worried, and I don't want that to happen...but I wish I could stay longer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:36 am

" Thats my boy " Ryouken smiled gathering a Lage stack of Pancakes fruit bacon and eggs he began eating said Brunch with Gusto "Dad dont be such a pig " Kaji said Ayame agreed. Ryouken looked at Toshi "First one done gets one request of the Loser . . . Do you accept my little contest Toshi Chan "he asked her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:27 pm

"You want to challenge me? Okay." Toshi smiled sweetly and pulled her own pile of food to her. Then she started to eat like a hungry lion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:34 pm

Ryouken grinned and started matching her speed

"Toshi chan Dad is part Akimichi no one has ever beaten him not even Cousin Choza" Kaji said trying to stop her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:38 pm

"Meow!" 'Don't piss her off! She hasn't had her daily sugar yet!'

Toshi finished her mountain of food, then piled up another and started to eat. And a few seconds later, another pile. And another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:48 pm

Ryouken was losing ground

Ayame chuckled at the cat " oh Neko-mi I wish you and Toshi could stay for longer " the ex-hyuga picked up the cat and cuddled her

Kaji just blinked 'eh hopefully Isamu has my normal calorie intake'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:53 pm

"Meow!" 'So do I, it's fun teasing your son.'

Toshi didn't seem to care who was winning. All she wanted was food for her empty stomach. She finished up more piles, until she even started to eat from Ryouken's pile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:00 pm

" Gah I give I give " he groaned
pushing toshi his plate
the other Naras were shocked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:02 pm

"I'm still hungry," Toshi admitted, blushing. "Ehehe." She laughed nervously but then started to eat again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:21 pm

" Had I known I was making brunch for starving Akimichi's i would have made more " Ayame said ruffling toshis hair

"Isamu better not have your appetite Toshi chan " Kaji said aloud before snaping his mouth closed

Ryouken quirked an eyebrow " thinking of babies already son " he teased
Ayame fainted at the thought
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:27 pm

"Hm..I eat according to my mood. And I'm happy because of yesterday at the hotspring with Kaji-kun," Toshi said happily. "And last night, too!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:33 pm

"Eh what happened Last night more of went on this morning when I caught you two kissing " Ryouken said slinging Ayame over his shoulder. "we started young too ... but times were different back then"

" Daaad " Kaji cried
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:39 pm

"Oh, when will Ayame-san wake up? I want to discuss something with her," Toshi said, watching Ryouken take Ayame away, smiling. "I wonder how they were when they were young?" Toshi smiled, and started to eat while she played with their feet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:55 pm

" Kaa-san should be up soon " kaji said brushing his foot against hers
" Dad used to be alot like me very socially awkward and a big book worm and mom was a princess the only daughter of the Hyuga main family at the time, they didnt start dating till a year or so after their genin test then everything I told you before happened"

----

Ayame found her self on the couch Ryouken was at her side with a cold cloth " you fainted when I hinted they could be making babies" he chuckled " you always said you wanted them and when it could happen soon you faint"
Ayame blushed " I..haven't done that since asked me " she kissed him
" Eh Ayame - Chan, Toshi san wants to talk to you about something, she never said what though."
"Toshi - Chan come in the living room we can talk there and Ryouken and Kaji can go out or something while we chat" Ayame called from her seat
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:59 pm

"Hm? Okay, Ayame-san!" Toshi kissed Kaji quickly, then entered the living room, with Neko-mi trailing behind her.

"No, bad kitty, you stay with Kaji-kun."

"Meow!" 'Whaaaat, meow?! Oh, fine.' Neko-mi mewled, and walked over to Kaji, rubbing her furry head against his leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:01 pm

The Nara males left the House in favor of getting a drink

----
Ayame looked at the girl and her cat "so Toshi what do you wish to discuss"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Toshi blushed lightly. "It's about Kaji..." she muttered, sitting near the Hyuuga. "Well, um...since when did he start having the dreams?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:17 pm

Ayame blinked " oh...OH..." she brought a hand up to her face "well he had a dream when he was younger of who I thought was Oichi . . ." she teared up a little " but the girl isnt Oichi is she ... she's Isamu isnt she" she teared up even more " umm when he was a little older and was first assigned to Raidens Team they were passed out from training he saw . . . he saw Raiden with a family . . . but these dreams were few . . . why Toshi "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Toshi fidgeted, looking down. "He saw me almost dying when I give birth to Isamu-chan. And, well, now he's afraid of hurting me. I don't want him to be like that. What do I do, Ayame-san?" she asked, worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:36 pm

" Well im sure he doesnt want to hurt you . . . for all his talk I was one who had to be aggressive when 'things' started out " Ayame blushed " and the fact your so young " she sniffed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:41 pm

"Um..." Toshi looked down, blushing. "Ayame-san...c-can you tell me...about the two girls Kaji had brought home? I mean, how he met them and so on.... Y-you don't have to, though, if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next