Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:40 pm

"Hm? What were you going to ask?" she questioned him curiously. "Well, since we can't go back to the Nara house, where do you want to go?" Toshi sighed gloomily, looking down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:46 pm

" why so sad Toshi chan " he asked when he noticed she looked sad "eh wanna watch the sun set ill make Ramen if you like "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:54 pm

"Sure," she said, smiling weakly. "I'm just tired, that's all." Toshi sighed, and put Neko-mi down. "I'll go put my clothes on." She picked up her clothes and went away.

Neko-mi mewled sadly, and pawed Kaji's foot. 'Master's sad...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:00 pm

" hai ..." he whispered as she walked off .
he began to make Chicken ramen his shadow clone gathered a blanket and laid it out on the porch before it dispelled itself

he looked to the cat as he stirred the pot " Neko-mi what should I do " he asked hoping the cat would answer him in a human voice but that wouldnt happen
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:08 pm

'You humans are so complicated. Can't you see you're scaring her? You're too forward, meow!' the cat mewled, clawing the hem of his pants. 'She's too young for it all!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:14 pm

Kaji sighed and gave the cat a chunk of chicken "I guess ive been to forward with toshi chan, I guess I should sleep alone tonight " he frowned he was used to waking up with her clinging to him. but he would give her space. " Eh Toshi cha..." he began to call but stopped himself " Toshi the Ramen is done " he called to her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:18 pm

"Coming..." Toshi entered the room in her normal clothes. Now she sounded depressed. "Smells yummy," she commented, giving him a small smile.

'Take it slow, okay? You two haven't even gone on a date yet!' "Meow!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:27 pm

He placed eight bowls of ramen in front of her and one for himself " I remembered your a ramen monster" he chuckled when he sat down and slowly began eating while on the inside he felt empty
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:31 pm

Toshi just smiled weakly again, and started to eat, but slower. And there was no trace of emotion in her face. '....Kaji-kun's going to get hurt... I don't want that to happen...he's a nice guy,' she thought. Looking down and hiding her face, a few tears dropped into her ramen. 'I want to like him...but something's holding me back...'

"...." Neko-mi just sat by Kaji, serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:40 pm

" Toshi why are you crying " he said worriedly "dont be sad toshi chan" he said walking over her and cupping her face gently "come on eat some ramen we will go back to my place you'll sleep in the guest room and at first light ill take you back if it will ... if it will make you feel better"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:47 pm

"Kaji... I don't want you hurt..." she whimpered, hugging him. "And I want to love you, I do...but...something's stopping me." Her voice cracked at the end and she started crying.

"Meow!" 'That's it! Comfort her, meow!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:55 pm

Kaji looked at her " you will love me one day maybe Kami just wills it to be a few years down the road " he said softly as he hugged her " no more tears Toshi I will wait till your ready ... till this something isnt in your way." "Now lets eat before it gets cold and yucky " . . . "then Ill take you back to Konoha " he whispered softly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:59 pm

"I don't want to go back there! Raiden is there!" she blurted out. 'Crud...' Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth. "Ah, I- I didn't ....um..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:03 pm

" What does Raiden semp.... what does raiden san have to do with anything " he asked softly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:08 pm

"He... I don't want him to hurt Miru-san... He makes her happy... So if I stay out of the way, he can keep Miru-san happy forever," she said, looking down sadly. "I have no reason to stay in Konoha anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:18 pm

" From what she said to me if I ever hurt you Id be a dead man so im going to take you back regaurdless of how I feel you need closer (sp) you need to make peace with Miru and everyone else you know so the weight on your soul" he placed his hand over her heart "will be lifted" he said with tears in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:21 pm

"...okay. But...not now, please. Not so sudden," she said, her head down. "What will Ayame-san and Ryouken-san say? I don't want to leave. I want a teddy bear." With that she huffed and wrapped her arms around his waist, unwilling to let him go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:30 pm

" you know you can stay with us aslong as you want but you will have to return sometime you know . . . and I can always be your teddy bear Toshi " his voice was calm but inside he was a mess . "Oi Neko-Mi stop eating all the Chicken" he said looking at the cat who was full of broth
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Neko-mi burped happily, purring. "Meow!" 'It was getting cold while you humans were lovey-dovey, meow!'

"Kaji-kun...can I sleep with you tonight?" Toshi asked, wiping her tears away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Kaji melted when he heard her ask to sleep with him " o...of course you can Toshi ...chan " he sniffed " come lets get going my clone can clean up " he said standing toshi still clinging to him
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:45 pm

"... I haven't eaten yet." Toshi kissed his nose, let go and started eating the ramen. Now she was back to normal. She finished all the bowls with Choji's pace, and burped happily.

Neko-mi pat Kaji's foot, looking a bit like a feline Yoda. 'You have done good, old one. Now you must comfort her when she is most vulnerable.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:52 pm

Kaji sat and watched her eat he looked to Neko-mi 'that cat is somthing else ' he thought. they walked back to the nara house where they wound Ryouken a sleep on th couch and Ayame siting at the table reading. "Kaa san we are home"
"when can I expect Grand children " she said not looking up from her romance novel. " Mommmm " Kaji replied his face beat red
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:58 pm

Toshi blushed too, and Neko-mi smirked in her arms. "We were just taking a bath together at the hotsprings, Ayame-san," she said, blushing harder than ever. "Um...well, uh... I'm going to go to sleep now." She smiled, bowed and went up, leaving the cat with Kaji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:01 pm

" Just a bath your father and I stumbled on to your little bath now im not getting any younger son and I wont push so much but love that girl since some one needs to" she said motioning him to follow Toshi
" I know kaa-san " he said walking up the steps towards his bedroom where he found her on his bed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:06 pm

Toshi had already collapsed onto the bed, tired. She had taken the time to actually changed into her pajamas - a collared, button up shirt and long pants, made of a thin material. She opened an eye sleepily, saw Kaji, and closed it back.

"Meow." Neko-mi was on the table, watching Ayame. 'Your son can be a real pervert...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next