Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:30 pm

Kaji quickly laid her on his bed and summoned a shadow clone to get a cloth and luke warm water. when the clone returned Kaji pressed the damp cloth to her forehead "please be alright Toshi Chan

Ayame had activated her blood line to check up on her son and the poor girl toshi, they appeared to be talking, then toshi put her head "Oh dear , oh dear that poor girl ,she just oh my" Ayame blushed as the hentai thought crossed her mind

Ryouken had went to check up on the kids he heared voices and when he peaked around the corner he saw Toshi's head go between his sons legs
"thats my boy' the Nara man thought quickly leaving with tears of joy in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:34 pm

Neko-mi was sleeping next to her head, her tail swishing around lazily.

Toshi was fine, but she was just unconcious. The shock of losing her first kiss (or so she thought) had knocked her out. However, she was unconcious before she realized where her face had landed. Toshi had started to breathe slowly after a while, showing she was sleeping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:38 pm

Kaji sighed she was just knocked out feeling tired himself he removed his green shirt and snuggled into the girl

Ayame and Ryouken looked at each other " I checked on the kids ... she .... his...Hentai " they said together and pointed at each other as they did
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:44 pm

Toshi purred, and fell deeper into sleep, and her breathing slowed down even more.

'I wanna join too!' Neko-mi mewled, and laid down between the two, pushing Kaji away from Toshi with her tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Kaji still had a hand draped over Toshi
once again he had visions but not of the future but of the past Toshi's past it was all a jumble like something was preventing him from seeing the truth
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:55 pm

It was morning when Toshi finally woke up. Around seven a.m, to be exact. "Nnh...Kaji...what happened?"

Neko-mi had changed spots when they slept, and she was now sleeping on a pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:01 pm

He looked at her "I stole your first kiss and that was bad on my part when I apologized you fainted and well Neko-Mi and I wanted to sleep as well but i was to drained from my brake down to move you" he paused and sniffed the air "Kaa-san is making scrambled eggs for breakfast . . . but we could talk her into pancakes if we wanted them"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:06 pm

Toshi blushed as her memory returned. "O-oh. Um. Well, let's get down to breakfast, then. I don't usually wake up for another five hours, but then Ayame-san might come up. Um..." Toshi fixed up her messed up clothes the best she could, but it still looked like she had been playing in them. And her hair wasn't any better either. "Ah, let's just go down..."

When they were sleeping, Neko-mi had the idea of taking Kaji's shirt and using it as a chew toy - and now a kitty litter place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:14 pm

(( Hey stop turning the cat against me =P ))

Kaji saw what Neko-mi had done " Toshi Chan our furry friend has ruined my shirt " he sighed as he went to collect another shirt from his dresser. this one was sunflower yellow
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:20 pm

( :3 But Neko-mi didn't mean any harm...at least he made his kitty business on an unused shirt, than someone's pants >D lol, jk.)

"Ack! Bad kitty! Bad kitty! Ew..." Toshi crinkled up her face in disgust and picked the cat up by the skin of her neck. She gasped at the smell, and went downstairs to put the shirt away. As she passed the kitchen, she bumped into Kaji's parents. Realizing she must have probably looked like a mess, she blushed and stopped. "O-oh! Um, good morning," she said, smiling and bowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:37 pm

Ayame blushed as what she thought she saw flashed through her mind. " Good Morning Toshi san" she said returning the bow " breakfast will be ready in a minute " she said returning to the Kitchen

Ryouken on the other hand looked at her "were Kaji Kun and Toshi chan up playing hide the carrot in the rabbit hole " he teased chuckling as he did, he left before getting an answer

Kaji himself was sitting at the table waiting for home cooked food
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:40 pm

'......huh?' Toshi blinked in confusion and shrugged it off. She put the shirt away, and washed her hands before returning to the table and sitting down. She was on the seat opposite to Kaji, and was looking down with a big blush on her face. It was awkward for her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Ryouken chuckled as he saw the girl Blush " Eh Son you've found yourself a nice girl " Ayame agreed with her Husband as she set the table
Kaji blushed a crimson hue ryouken chuckled even more " Ah Ayame its just like when we first had dinner with my parents, Papa was a flirt and Mother ever calling me lucky and saying how you were such a nice girl"
Ayame giggled " Ryouken kun your right but honey enough teasing the poor girl"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:50 pm

Toshi scratched her hair, moving it to hide her face. "Um...er...thank you for the food, Ayame-san. I hope you don't mind if I stay longer. Well, uh, how long CAN I stay?" Toshi asked, looking up at Kaji's mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:03 pm

Ayame's Heart melted " you can stay for as long a you like sweetie our home is your home" she said smiling at the girl
Ryouken responded as well " just dont make to much noise when 'playing with Kaji' he teased.
"Dad" Kaji snapped
Ayame smacked his head " Ryouken what did I say about teasing the poor thing " his wife said in an annoyed tone
"Sorry Dear" he said swiftly before digging into his meal
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Toshi was still puzzled with what they were talking about, but just smiled and started eating as well. But she couldn't look Kaji in the eye. After she was done, she excused herself and bowed. "Ah, excuse me. I'll go take a shower now." She smiled, and went upstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:13 pm

Kaji went to his room his father has teased him about entering the shower with her but he knew that wouldnt be a good idea she was 'owned' by this Aiden Akuma and if Kaji was to get on his good side having toshi say they showered together would be bad he figured. he looked at Neko-mi " I treat you well enough and you claw up my shit an then crap all over it ." he sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Neko-mi mewled, and waved a paw. 'Hey, at least I didn't shit your pants, be grateful!'

Toshi finished showering, and she got dressed quickly, in her normal yellow and indigo outfit. She shook her hair dry, and went to Kaji's room, grinning, trying not to show her awkwardness. "What do you want to do today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:26 pm

Kaji grinned " these isnt alot to do in mist besides Train or Swim so I was thinking we hit a natural Hotspring or a lake " he looked at neko-mi again " oh and we have to get her a Litter box I dont want another repeat of last night / this morning " he said affectionatly (sp) as he smoothed down the feline
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:30 pm

Neko-mi purred and arched into his touch. "Meow!" 'I wanna come too!'

"A hotspring, yay!" Toshi said, excited. "I haven't been to one for a long time!" She squealed happilz and glomped him, nuzzling her head against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:41 pm

" and of course you can come Neko-mi but it is water so if you dont want to " he said while he smoothed her down
"well Toshi chan todays your lucky day"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:43 pm

"Meow." Neko-mi waved his paws at them.

"Yay, I'm gonna take a bath with you, Neko-mi-chan!" Toshi said, grinning. "Lets go now, let's go now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:51 pm

" Follow me Toshi Chan " he said walking down stairs " dad we are going to the Hot spring " Kaji said his father just said 'Hai Hai' as he was busy playing with him self in a game of shogi
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:54 pm

"Bye, Ryouken-san, Ayame-san," Toshi said happily, waving them goodbye as she followed Kaji and Neko-mi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:00 pm

within minutes they reached the steaming Natural hotspring not far away from it was a simple 2 story white house, a meditation garden a small black grave stone and a dojo " we owe this place to Raiden Sempai, we are now on Susanoo ground " Kaji said before he got naked and slipped into the hot water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next