Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:23 pm

"C'mon, let's go eat." Toshi smiled again and kissed his nose. "Or else your mother will have to drag you down if I don't."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:32 pm

" almost as scary as my vision " he gulped getting up quickly. the two entered the kitchen.
" so the lovers come up for air " Ryouken teased before getting smacked by Ayame " give it up Ryouken they can take all the time they need I want grand kids" the former Hyuga snapped
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:40 pm

"Hm?" Toshi looked confused as they sat down. "What do you mean, Ryouken-san?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:51 pm

Ryouken started to speak but his wife placed food in front of him
"You say a word and None for you ever again"
"yes dear" Ryouken said as he began to eat
Kaji snickered at his fathers misfortune
"dont worry son, soon Toshi san will be telling you the same thing when your children bring home their boyfriend or girlfriend" Mrs Nara said setting the food down in front of them
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:56 pm

'...huh?' Toshi just smiled politely as she watched them go through dinner. Neko-mi mewled and jumped onto Kaji's lap, purring.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:08 pm

"Whos your friend Kaji " Ryouken asked
Kaji looked to his lap " oh this is Neko-mi Toshi-chan found her, I think shes a Ninja cat since her claws are so sharp" he said taking a spoonful of Soup and a bite of dumpling
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:18 pm

"I wanna take care of her so that I can take care of my kids," Toshi said humbly.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Kaji blinked at her statement,
Mrs Nara however looked up from her bowl " Toshi san has children But your so young" she said " you poor girl was it against your will"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:27 pm

"No, no, I wanted children," Toshi said, smiling wryly. "But, ah. It was very...unexpected, and it almost killed me. But I've gone through it once, so the next won't be so painful. I just hope I don't get another miscarriage."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:37 pm

" Oh you poor poor girl " Ayame fussed
Ryouken looked somber Kaji wasnt their first child Oichi was a girl but it was not to be Ayame gave birth and it was stillborn it had taken a year for them to move on.
Kaji himself paled she had miscarried in another life. he teared up "Excuse me Kaa-san" he got up from the table and went to his room
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:53 pm

"Ah...no, it's alright." Toshi smiled weakly. "I'll go see if I can cheer him up. Excuse me." She got up, bowed, and went up to Kaji's room. "Kaji-kun?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:03 pm

Ryouken cleared th table he looked at his wife and Kissed her "shes a tough one that Toshi"
Ayame agreed "so young to for having children let alone having a miscarriage." she sobbed lightly into her husbands chest.

Kaji Nara sat in his room thinking ' she miscarried and if I get involved with her Isamu comes into the world but she could die. . . I could lose Toshi, Miru san, Raiden sempai and even her master Aiden could lose her do I take that chance.' he was so wrapped up in his thoughts he barely recognized her voice, " Toshi-chan " he sniffed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:07 pm

"What's wrong?" Toshi went over to him, and hugged him tight, his head resting on her chest just like when they were sleeping. "Come on, tell me why you're sad," she said, kissing his head. "Do you want to hear about my two sons? They're alive and healthy, and so am I." She moved his head so his ear was above her heart. "See? I'm fine."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Kaji just listened to her beating heart 'but how long will it beat ' he thought he blinked away the tears " you know why im sad Toshi chan " he sniffed "ah.... im a thinking about my dreams my visions of the future when you said you had been through worse I didnt believe you" he sniffed again and clutched her arms " but when you said you miscarried" he began to cry again "I as you can see lost it " taking multiple deep breaths he started explaining his thoughts . . . " I was thinking you would be better off not knowing me, Isuma wouldnt be born and you wouldnt have almost died." he finished
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:26 pm

"Kaji. I died the first time, darn it." Toshi frowned, hugging him tight. "It was painful as hell. I was alone, at home, while Aiden was on a mission. Of course, Goru came to the world peacefully, and it was worth it. And then, the second time, Satoshi was miscarried since it was too much stress on my body. But his demon soul survived. Sure, I died as well, but at least I died for a reason. So don't worry. If I die, I'll keep coming back," she said, kissing his face sweetly.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:31 pm

Kaji regained control of himself "Gomen Toshi Chan ... you...you must think ,,, me a crybaby" he looked at her " Please tell me about yours and 'Aiden's' children" he said aiden with a hint of bitterness
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:38 pm

"Goru Akuma's my first. You know, it took us ninety years. He looks just like his father, but with my eyes. We never told him he was my son, though. He thinks he's a Kuroda and my baby brother." Toshi laughed awkwardly. "Satoshi Kuroda's my second. He...was miscarried. But he was reborn into another body. He's younger than Goru by six years, but he's in a twelve-year old body now, and looks like his father too. Both of them are nice, as long as they eat some raw meat once in a while." Toshi smiled weakly again. "But I came back, and I always will, okay? If I have to die to give you Isamu, I don't mind. Third time's the charm, right?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Kaji smiled weakly " I said you 'almost' die giving birth to Isamu you live in my visions well past twenty before we crossed from wave I got most of the highlights" he teared up a bit "Isamu as a baby, her first boy friend, her first mission, kill, child,"
Kaji cleared his throat " Toshi - Chan we should wait awhile before we tell my mother anymore about your past" he sighed "My sister was a Still borne . . . Its something we dont talk about but your story shook both them up and well me" he said seriously before he brought her into a tight hug
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:51 pm

"Don't worry, I won't tell." Toshi sighed and hugged him back. "Now come on, you're a fifteen year old guy, for goodness' sake. Man up." She smiled, cupped his face and started to kiss his tears off.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:56 pm

He kissed her on the lips " I have to cry ive been genin for 5 years you know thats 2.5 years away from this house on missions and before I met you I couldnt sleep . . . Now when I sleep i see a future thats not so far away one filled with happiness and love and scary dark patch's if i didnt cry over that I wouldnt be human "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:04 pm

Toshi blushed, hard, when he kissed her. "Ah...Kaji...you...um...kissed..." She blushed hard, and looked down. "...that's my first kiss."

(actually, it isn't, but she doesn't know it.)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:09 pm

( lol okay )

at this news Kaji blushed to "gomen toshi chan ,,, if you wanted to save that for Aiden san we could forget it ever happened" he paused "but er... I really dont want to..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Toshi gulped and shook her head. "N-nah, Aiden won't mind. But it's just...um... I wanted... I wanted it to be special, at the right time," she muttered. "A bit more...gentle and loving, not...spontaneous..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:15 pm

"Gomen Toshi chan" kaji said again
'man Im stabbing myself in the foot' he thought
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:19 pm

"...." Toshi flushed once more, then fell forward, her face landing directly on his lap, at 'that' spot. Neko-mi mewled, jumped on the bed and poked her body. '...oh, master fainted.'

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next