Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:05 pm

"Oh." Now Toshi felt a bit nervous being there. It was Raiden's territory. "Um..." She just rolled up her pants and sat by the edge, silently playing with Neko-mi.

(congrats on being Mod n_n)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:09 pm

(( Thanks Miru promoted me I have dedication its 540 am here ))

Kaji floated to the surface but then remembered he was fully nude and sank back down

he noticed Toshi was nervous " whats wrong Toshi chan "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Toshi shook her head weakly and gave him a weak smile. "Nothing. You go on ahead and, uh...bathe." Neko-mi purred, but Toshi's fingers slipped and said cat fell into the water. Surprisingly, it was only mildly annoyed. "Meow!"

(You are now my slave Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:47 am

( man now I must serve a chibi like you ;P )

"ahh ... hai ... Poor Neko-mi Toshi chan got you all wet" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:20 pm

(B-but I'm not a Chibi T.T why do you and Miru keep saying that?!)

"Oh. Oops. I got splashed too." Toshi smiled wryly and peeled off her wet top. She sat by the edge of the hotspring, sitting traditionally on her knees, and started to wring the water out. "Sorry, Neko-mi."

"Meow!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:09 pm

Kaji sighed " alright dont come in and enjoy the soothing waters" he said quickly using his shadow technique to grab his shorts he thought perhaps his being totally nude made her uncomfortable
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:12 pm

"...you're making me guilty," Toshi said, Chibi-tears in her eyes. But as she moved, she uncovered her belly, where there was a long red gash - her old scar. "..." She pulled off all her clothes and got in, trying to hide her scars and old wounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Kaji frowned "previous lives" he asked softly. She looked so young but she really was an old soul he wanted to cry for her but he had done enough of that last night instead he would make sure she never came to harm again he would get Raiden to help him in that if he already wasnt keeping an eye out for Toshi
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:22 pm

"Hm." Toshi just nodded morosely and hugged her knees to her chest. She thought the trip to the hotspring was going to be fun, but it wasn't. Neko-mi waded over to Kaji, mewling. 'Go get your girl, idiot!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Kaji swam over to toshi she looked so sad, he didnt like it he thought about what he was going to say to comfort her. He placed an arm around her and held her close. "Toshi Chan its okay I dont mind scars every one has them, some are deeper than others some cant be seen even with Byakugan" He said somberly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:32 pm

"How... How can you heal the wound of a broken heart?" Toshi asked, her voice breaking at the end with sorrow. She put a hand over her heart, feeling it beat slowly. "Even if it heals after every stab...what happens when it gets broken too much?" She looked up at him, hoping he would say something optimistic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Kaji didnt know how to respond " Toshi chan I myself haven't had to heal many wound of the heart but My Parents have . . . My father for all his perverseness is a good guy and when my mother and him fell into a forbidden love well that cut them both Grandfather Hyuga was not pleased and he had them kept away from each other. My mother cried every night and my dad spent the night drinking himself to sleep, they met in secret and had a secret love affair and Oichi was ... was created My mother went against her father and married out of the clan... and Oichi was stillborn and her heart was broken and so was his. . .it took them a couple of years but then I was born. . .So I guess what Im trying to say is love heals all wounds . . . even better then S-rank Medic Jutsu" he finished placing a chaste kiss on her cheek as he hugged her from behind

Last edited by Kaji Nara on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:51 pm

"...I'm good at medic jutsu, but I can't even heal myself," she muttered, leaning her soft little body against his chest. "You're warm." She smiled up to him, and hugged him tight.

"Meow!" Neko-mi was on dry ground, shaking her fur dry. '...you know she's naked, right?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:58 pm

Kaji turned scarlet as her naked body pressed up against his clad in only black shorts 'good thing i put these back on', He looked down to her "you dont need to heal alone you know, I...Ill help you ... if you'll let me"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:02 pm

Neko-mi looked as if she was snickering.

"How can you be sure you can help me?" Toshi asked, her eyes drooping sleepily. She nuzzled her head against him and proceeded to use him as a pillow/teddy bear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:10 pm

"Because . . . Toshi Na...Toshi Chan ive seen it " he whispered softly
as he ran his hand gently through her messy brown hair
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:12 pm

"What do you mean? Are you saying you saw my future?" Toshi had her eyes closed and was breathing slowly against his chest. The heat of the water was making her sleepy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Kaji blushed " I saw a future, , , apparently grandmother Hyuga had visions to via dreams but we all brushed it off .. . . but now with me and us I mean I see that future clear as day"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:26 pm

"But only when you sleep?" Toshi asked, yawning.

Neko-mi was kitty-laughing on the floor at Kaji's demise.

"Ne, ne, Kaji-kun, may I sit on your lap?" she asked innocently. "It's easier to hug you that way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:32 pm

" Grandmother Hyuga had visions of my father taking My mother away from the clan before she was born guess how that happened when she was sleeping " he blushed at her request "sure you can" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:36 pm

"Ah, so it's only when you sleep," she muttered. "But you know, Kaji-kun, the future is always changing." Toshi smiled again and repositioned herself on his lap. "...Is something poking me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:43 pm

He blushed again "er...um... I .... Hai"
'Kami I cant help it I like her shes cute and and Naked and Im a Man' Kaji thought
'thank god I put on my shorts or Isamu could have come into the world to early'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Toshi frowned lightly, and squirmed on his lap. "...why's it so hard...? H-hey, it's getting bigger!" she said, both curious and afraid. What if it was dangerous?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:57 pm

"Um T...toshi chan " Kaji groaned " Nngh ... please toshi....toshi chan um I ..."
'how do I explain this' "ne...Toshi CHan " he groaned again as she squirmed " you...you said you said you have kids WelL uM.. your squirming on top of my baby maker " he struggled to stay calm but she has making him feel very very good
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:02 pm

"Oh, so that's your carrot? No wonder! I thought it was something scary," Toshi said, smiling and blushing lightly at her own naïveness. "But still, why is it getting bigger?" she asked curiously. She squirmed again, trying to find a comfortable position.

Neko-mi was laughing her heart out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next