Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:10 pm

" ngh... its getting bigger because your naked and rubbing your um ... ah... you know over it. Its only natural... because your naked,,, and,,, I love you" he told her while he groaned as she continued to move around trying to find a place where she wasnt getting poked.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:15 pm

"Oh..." Toshi blushed lightly at the 'I love you' part. Apparently, it was hard to find somewhere she could sit on his lap without having contact with it, no matter how much she squirmed. "Do you want me to get off...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:21 pm

god he didnt want to but she wasnt going to be comfortable if she didnt unless he stopped his thoughts and looked at her " if you want to be comfortable you can remove your self from my lap or . . ."he blushed " never mind you should just get off my lap"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:23 pm

"Okay." Toshi smiled and got off, sitting next to him instead. She tilted her head in interest. "Why does it get big when I move on it?" she asked curiously, and poked the bulge in his shorts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:26 pm

He blushed again "because I ... Love you and well thats what happens when a pretty girl touchs it " he answered and groaned when she touched it
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:28 pm

"Ohh. Um, then why does being naked count?" She poked it again, but just a bit more harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:33 pm

" well when a girl is naked in front of a boy that makes it hard to " he cringed as she poked it harder " Oww that hurt . . . it is very sensitive "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:40 pm

"Oh! Sorry, sorry," Toshi apologized, and pat it lightly, curious of its nature. "It makes it hard to what?" she asked, gently poking it, hoping she didn't cause pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:49 pm

" To concentrate " he said quickly . . . groaning once more as her gentle hands touched the fabric covering his throbbing manhood.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:53 pm

"Oh...what happens if he can't concentrate too much?" she asked. Toshi was very curious. Though she was well over a hundred, she hadn't learned much about human anatomy. She tried squeezing it lightly. "This is funny," she said, giggling.

Neko-mi was too busy laughing to warn them that there were people approaching the hot spring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:04 pm

"ngh...toshi chan it isnt funny to me your playing with my body after all and and if you keep squeezing it like that my shorts are going to get dirty " he said his voice getting ragged by this point

Ryouken and Ayame had decided to relax in the hotspring as well they were heading towards it when they heard the voice of toshi and Kaji was groaning when they turned the corner both blushed brightly "oh my" they both whispered before scurrying behind the tree

"thats my boy" Ryouken said lightly his voice filled with pride.
"Ryouken its been some time since we ..." Ayame brushed brightly
Ryouken grabbed her hand and they ran back to the house
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:07 pm

"Why would they get dirty?" she asked, squeezing it again. "A-are you okay, Kaji-kun? You're breathing hard!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:18 pm

HIs eyes glazed over "Kusso" he cursed and then it happened
Kaji came hard . . . and promptly passed out
'Kami sama'

Last edited by Kaji Nara on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:20 pm

"...huh? Ah! Kaji-kun!" Toshi took her hand off the dirty shorts, and started shaking Kaji's shoulders. "Kaji-kun, wake up! Wake up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:29 pm

he was outcold for a few minutes before he felt Toshi shaking him "eh Toshi chan whats wrong" he asked before he felt the mess in his shorts, he blushed deeply she had un knowingly given him a handjob
"I said my shorts would get dirty if you did that anymore " he blushed getting out of the hotspring. he wrapped a towel around his waist "eh Toshi we can shower in Raidens place I have to clean up and well wash my cloths or borrow some of his"

(( can i say Handjob if i cant im sorry i wont say Handjob again oops)) Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:35 pm

Toshi nodded, and sighed with relief. "Thank goodness you're awake. Okay, I guess I should get out before I get pruny." She got out quickly and immediately had a robe around her. "Gomen, Kaji-kun, I didn't know you would faint," she apologized sadly as she walked with him, carrying Neko-mi, who had passed out from laughing.

( I don't care xD Go ahead, but it'd be better if you used, I dunno, 'playtime' or something lmao XD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:50 pm

(( ill keep that in mind ))

" Um ... yeah I guess you weren't but that only means you did a good job and made me feel really good" he sighed when they reached Raiden's front door, he slipped his hand under the 3rd flower pot and got the key
They stepped into the Susanoo home. "we should stay here awhile knowing my parents they are *bleeping* like animals with us out of the house
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:56 pm

"Oh? Maybe you can get a baby sister! Or a baby brother," Toshi said dreamily. "I always wanted a baby girl. But the first two were boys." She sighed, tightening the robe. "I'm grateful...but...still...hm. Kaji-kun, you said that I could get off, or do something. What were you going to say?" she asked, looking up at him innocently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Kaji blinked and blushed again this was becoming a habit she would ask a question he would blush and attempt to answer
" ah well . . . I...we... not that w wont...but your only 13 to young...for 'that' he blushed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:05 pm

"Hm? For what?" Toshi asked, blinking cluelessly. "Why are you blushing again, Kaji-kun? ... oh no, it's getting big again!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:12 pm

He gulped " ah *bleeping* " he blushed deeply
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:16 pm

"Ohh." Toshi smiled. Then slowly, she blushed. "Ohh. Um...er..." She looked down awkwardly and started fidgeting. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:21 pm

'I shouldnt have been so blunt' he thought
" Gomen Toshi Chan " he said quickly
" I...I didnt mean to be so blunt ... but when you said you always wanted a girl ...well Isamu chan is a girl..." his manhood was starting to poke out of the towel kaji quickly covered himself and backed up the stairs " I um am going to barrow some pants from Raiden sempai" he blushed deeply before dashing up the stairs
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:27 pm

"Nn." Toshi picked up Neko-mi, who had finally woken up. "Maybe I shouldn't have played with it, eh, Neko-mi-chan? Should I go back to Konoha?" she asked, nuzzling her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:34 pm

Kaji was at the top of the stairs when he heard Toshi ask the cat if she should have gone back to the leaf village. he grabbed some clean black pants put them on and walked down the stairs " eh toshi chan " he began to ask but stopped "never mind"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next