Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:57 am

"I can't take a boy out to shop for my clothes. Danna says that's not he wants me to do. So, then let's go back home," she said, taking his hand. "Wanna play Shogi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:00 am

Kaji sighed 'i cant wait to free her'
" okay Toshi lets go play shogi "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:04 am

Once at home, Toshi set up the Shogi board on the sofa, and sat on one side. There was a pile of sweet food on the table if they got hungry. "Are we playing the normal conditions again?" she asked innocently as she moved a piece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:07 am

" We can play however you want too" Kaji said making his move
'how will you respond toshi . . . would you rather have Yuudai playing with you under the 'conditions' ' he thought eyeing the board
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:12 am

"Then, let's play with the conditions, since it makes you happy," she said, smiling. She captured a pawn and placed a sweet kiss on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:14 am

" But does it make you Happy ?" he said moving his rook to stop her advance into his side of the board
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:17 am

"Does that really matter? I want you happy." She smiled and captured said rook with her Queen. "Hey, why is the queen the strongest piece?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:24 am

" Every woman wants to protect their man right" his bishop took her queen " but ever piece is strong ... though some pieces are more costly to lose like the queen. . .and ever man fears his woman falling into the hands of another" he mumbled the last part " And It Matters Toshi - Chan " he said lightly as he thought about her next possible move
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:28 am

"Ah. I see. But whenever you move a pawn up to the other side, it has an option to turn into a queen, yes?" she commented. Toshi took one of his pawns and gave him a kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:31 am

" Yeah thats true ... Toshi you dont have to kiss me if you dont want to " he said taking a pawn from her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:33 am

"But I do." Toshi smiled. "Because when I do, I can feel that you love me, and that makes me happy..." '...and wish that I can love you back.' She kissed him again, even without capturing any pieces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:40 am

" Fine " kaji said moving his Knight to take another pawn " do you want me to kiss you Toshi - chan" he said putting the pawn off to the side
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:42 am

Toshi smiled again and nodded. "It makes you happy, doesn't it? Now stop being so emotionless and give me a smile." She leaned over the board without disturbing it and pressed her lips gently on his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:46 am

" fine... next time I take a piece your lips are mine " he grinned "now make your move "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:48 am

Toshi rolled her eyes and moved a pawn forward. 'Male egos.' "Check, your Highness," she teased, munching on a strawberry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:55 am

he moved a knight in front of the king . . . in truth he wasnt trying his best this was merely play now . . . " im not a king not yet " he said quietly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:57 am

"What do you mean by that?" Toshi took his Knight with her King and gave him a kiss, though this one lingered longer than the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:10 am

" You lose" his queen knocked over her King "I have no castle, no soldiers, I have most of you but not every part of you for a queen . . . Im more of a rook or Knight " he smiled lightly placing a kiss on her lips
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:13 am

"Aww, you seem so sad," Toshi said, frowning lightly. Then she sighed, and went over to sit on his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:21 am

Kaji gave a faint nod. he moved the board on to the table with his shadow. he slumped into the couch "Toshi . . . you should think of your own happiness sometimes you know "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:03 am

"I do!" she huffed, nuzzling up to him. For the first time in her life, she wasn't getting poked. "But aren't other people's happiness more worth it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:40 am

" Only Loved ones people you care for deeply " he said while running a hand through her brown hair
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:11 am

"Oh."Toshi smiled, and gave him a kiss. "What do you want to do today? We have a lot of time to burn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:16 am

" I offered to take you shopping but it seems Aiden wouldnt want that ... we already watched the clouds, played shogi, I really dont do much else Toshi chan " he looked to the ceiling "well we could ... nah never mind"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:23 am

"Do what?" Toshi asked curiously. "Tell me or I'll squirm," she threatened, butt at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next