Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:34 pm

"Eh, but your parents are wonderful! And your mother's really nice," Toshi said honestly. "They're not troublesome at all- hey, that tickles!" She giggled as he lathered a spot near her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:43 pm

He chuckled at that "Kaa san likes you your not some air head and your not like to much like her, you can coexist and the fact you dont pick up on Fathers suggestive comment he likes you. . .and when you healed my insomnia well . . . that made me love you all the more" he smirked as he went back to her ticklish spot. " hehe I know Toshi Chan's weakness"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:49 pm

"H-hey...!" Toshi giggled some more and goosebumps rose on her skin. "Y-you're such a tease, Kaji-kun....!" She squeaked and jumped a bit. "Nnh...what happens when you got your insomnia...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:59 pm

" Your the one you know...the last time" he blushed
"I thought I already told you " he paused recollecting his thoughts of those times "one time I went on a mission with Raiden for 10 days I didnt sleep the whole time 240 hours of no sleep. I was a mess sluggish quick to anger all the normal stuff he said rinsing the lathers away
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:03 pm

"Oh... I see... I hope I can cure that, then," Toshi said, and blushed and squeaked when the water ran over her ticklish spot. "E-eh, it's slippery-whoa...!" She had tried getting up, but slipped, and landed on Kaji's lap. "Ah, gomen, Kaji-kun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:10 pm

" ah s'okay toshi-chan" he said quickly removing her from her lap "cant have a a repeat of last time " he blushed madly "now you were going to wash my back toshi chan "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:13 pm

"Oh, right!" Toshi grinned, got behind him and started to soap his back. "...Kaji-kun...what would you do if I had to leave Konoha?" she asked, moving the bar of soap around his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:15 pm

" I dont know I live in mist I was kinda hoping you might leave the leaf village some day" he said honestly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:16 pm

"Oh? But why?" Toshi asked. Then, for revenge, she moved the bar of soap down near his waist and tried to find a ticklish spot on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:20 pm

" Um... I was hoping one day you would like to call my home yours" he said lightly "im not ticklish toshi chan" he said tilting his head back to stick his tongue out
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:23 pm

"Eh? You're not? Aww, man," Toshi whined, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "And...do you mean...you want me to move in with you and your parents?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:28 pm

he blushed " well... they wouldnt mind but after a little more time I think we could get our own place or build onto their place " Kaji stuttered tripping over his words
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:31 pm

"Oh! You want to live together?" Toshi asked, understanding just a little bit more. "In Kiri near your parents' house?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:42 pm

" Eh . . . we could go anywhere... but mom would want to see the kids " he sighed and quickly covered his mouth he had brought up 'Isamu' without meaning it Toshi would most likely think he meant her boys. but to leave out Isamu it hurt him a little bit
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:46 pm

"Eh? Which ones? Mine or ours? Goru stays with the Kurodas and Satoshi stays with the Akumas. Do you mean Isamu-chan?" Toshi asked. She took his chin with a soapy hand and made him face her, their heads barely a few inches apart. "If you want..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:51 pm

" Do I read so easily . . . I was thinking of Isamu" he said weakly
" But . . . Toshi Chan . . . We shouldnt. . .I dont want to hurt you" he whispered hugging her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:57 pm

"Even if you hurt me, I'll still be alive," Toshi said, smiling as she hugged him back. "Besides, I've gone through it once, I can go through it again."

"Meow." 'Silly humans, meow! Kaji, you haven't even washed the soap off, and now master's soapy too!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:05 pm

He sighed as much as he wanted to they were very soapy " lets just wash up and go to bed " Kaji said running water over Toshi's soapy body
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:09 pm

"Oh, okay," Toshi said, and got clean. After she was done, she washed off Kaji. "Well, come on, Neko-mi-chan, let's go get dressed!" She grinned and picked up Neko-mi. "I want to discuss something with Ayame-san tomorrow, so you can play Shogi with your dad, Kaji-kun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:23 pm

" Hai Toshi chan " he said waiting for her to be done with the room " Toshi san I was wondering if you would sleep with me again tonight " he asked from hallway
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:26 pm

"Hm? Okay, Kaji-kun, as long as you act like a teddy bear tonight." She grinned and came out, holding Neko-mi. "And if she does her kitty business, you have to clean up after her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:30 pm

" but she's your Cat " he retorted
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:33 pm

"But you're my teddy bear and you have to do what I say," Toshi retorted, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:42 pm

Kaji grumbled " fine oi Neko-mi just go in this" he said producing a shoe box filled with sand, he set the box at the foot of his bed.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:44 pm

"Meow!" 'Meh, you!' Neko-mi mewled, and climbed into bed, sleeping on Kaji's pillow.

Toshi giggled and slipped into the sheets after changing into her pajamas. She held out her arms to Kaji, like a kid wanting a hug. "Come on, teddy!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next