Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:39 am

"It was the first place I made you happy," she said, smiling and blushing as they started walking there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:48 am

" You are such a naughty girl toshi " he joked as they went to the Susanoo grounds
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:52 am

Toshi huffed, still blushing. "No I'm not! You are!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:58 am

" It wasnt my fault that happened .... you were naked it was natural " he shouted
making what few people were around look at them
"hehe I need get control of my tongue when im around you "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:07 am

Toshi blushed, thinking of something else. "...you...you kiss good, you don't need to control it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:17 am

Kaji blushed " well here we are Raidens Hotsping" he said quickly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:25 am

Toshi smiled, forgetting what they were talking about and tottered inside. There she took her clothes off and started to wash herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:36 am

Kaji did the same in total silence
he eased himself into the soothing waters
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:40 am

After Toshi was done rinsing off, she sank into the water and sat next to him, sighing. "Sorry I ruined the date last night..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:48 am

" you didnt ruin it Toshi-chan, the *bleep* I have for a mother did " he smacked himself " i said the last part out loud didnt I "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:51 am

Toshi looked up at him in shock. "Don't call her that, it means you're a son of one!" she scolded as she leaned her body on his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:55 am

" your right and if she doesnt wise up ill stay one " he said seriously

---- in the bath ----

Ayame sneezed " someone is saying stuff about me " she pouted
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:59 am

Toshi nuzzled her head against him. "Relax, Kaji...now turn to your other side, please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:05 am

" What other side is that " he asked in mild confusion
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:09 am

"Um, I mean, turn away from me." Toshi smiled, and moved her index in circles, indicating for him to turn around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:16 am

" Okay " he said doing as she asked 'wonder what she's upto'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:21 am

When he turned around, Toshi placed her soft hands on his shoulders and started to press, sending chakra down to calm him. "Relax..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:36 am

he groaned "so nice" he felt the chakra and it tingled. "where did you learn this" he said in a relaxed voice
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:38 am

"Danna-sama taught me. He knew everytime we bleep, I'd be sore," she said simply as she started to give him a backrub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:43 am

"thats nice" he said every trouble had was melting away as she rubbed his back
then he blinked 'thats right of course her master would *bleep* her ' he thought alittle angry toshi was not completely his
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:45 am

Toshi sensed some faint traces of negative aura and frowned lightly. "Kaji-kun, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:51 am

" Nothing Toshi-chan . . . just a stab of jealousy " he said quickly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:53 am

"Wh...what are you jealous of?" she asked, as she moved her hands lower down his back and spine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:01 pm

" Aiden " he said simply as she continued to massage him her hand and the water ridding him of all his stress
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:03 pm

"Why are you jealous? I'm with you right now, aren't I?" she said, adding more pressure as she loosened the knots in his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next