Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) Empty
PostSubject: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Yuki sat on the great grey rocks neck to a large Waterfall it was her day off and boy did she need it the pale girl shy as she was wanted to find a Nice boy to settle down with most ninja died in their late thirties. of course with Senjutsu and the medical field improving drastically the statistic was changing but even still Yuki wanted a man and from what she heard her co-workers and friends say being as pale as she was didnt really help her add to the fact she had small boobs. " I need all the help i can get" she sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:25 pm

"Ooh, Danna, lookie, a butterfly!" Naka squealed happily, tugging on a young man's arm, pointing at a yellow butterfly fluttering away. The little girl giggled and started to chase it, jumping occassionally.

"Naka, honey, don't trip," Aiden said, sighing with a smile on his face as he followed her, running a hand through his light brown hair.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Yuki sat up and saw a guy slightly older than she was and a little girl
'brother and sister maybe... dare I think father and daughter' Yuki blushed 'nah he's to good looking and young' she thought laying back down to shy to wave much less talk to him
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Naka squealed happily, and pounced at the butterfly...but fell on her face with a slight floomph. "U...UWAAAAAAA!" She sat up, crying. Her leg had been slightly scratched.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:43 pm

Yuki saw the fall from her sun bathing area she was wearing a cyan blue one piece it was tight on her but she couldnt afford rent, food. ninja things and swimsuits ... so the last was cut. the girl was crying so she ran to her side wanting to help

"erm...let me see if I can h...help" she said crouching down to the girls level "im a medic...if that makes y..you more comfortable"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Naka sniffed, and shakingly held her foot out to him. She had a faint red gash, with a trickle of blood threatening to spill. "I...Owie...UWAAAA!"

"Naka, I told you to be careful," Aiden chided, going over to the two girls. "Who are you?" He arched an eyebrow and directed his red and blue eyes on the medic.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:55 pm

" oh its not that bad " she said cleaning out the little cut with some water before sealing it up with a simple medical jutsu
she turned to the man and blushed "I ...um...Im a medic nin " her eyes locked firmly on the ground
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:59 pm

"I see. Naka and I are medics too, but I guess she forgot that," he said, tapping Naka's nose. She sniffed and looked down at her healed leg. "Ooh! Thank you!" she said happily, hugging the medic tightly. "My name's Nakamura Kuroda, but you can call me Toshi."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:08 pm

"oh... f..fellow medics" she said and felt the hug "my name is Yuki" she said patting the girls back
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:11 pm

"Nice to meet you, Yuki!" Naka said happily, now on Chibi-kitty mode. She purred, nuzzling her head against Yuki. "I like butterflies!"

Aiden rolled his eyes and smirked, ruffling both girl's hair.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Yuki blushed harder "er...well I should um be getting back" she said quietly. she felt all tingly inside when he ruffled her hair
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:22 pm

"Really? No rush. Satoshi and Goru would wanna meet you for saving my little wifey," Aiden teased, rubbing his face against Naka's belly. She giggled happily, and scratched his head. "Danna, stop it!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:32 pm

yuki blinked rapidly
'he likes children....im to old' she teared up a bit but quickly his them
'why am I thinking this way'
"i...i guess you two want some private time" she said smiling it was hallow no real emotion to it
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:36 pm

"No, it's okay. Danna has to feed the kids!" Naka remembered, and smacked Aiden's hand.

"Ow! That hurt, Naka-chan. Fine, I'll go," he said, rolling his eyes. "Snappy old woman. I'd thought being the older one in this relationship would make you mature," he joked, kissing her head and then disappearing.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:41 pm

yuki let out a sigh things were way to strange "how are you older than him ? " she asked no longer a stuttering mess since Aiden left
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:51 am

"Um...I forgot. My body's ten and a quarter, though," she said proudly. "I lost count after I had my millionth baby...or was it second millionth? Or billion."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:07 am

Yuki blinked rapidly "er..... okay ... "

'babies, Billion' yuki had heard alot of things before but this was crazy
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:09 am

"Yup, it's hard to keep track of them all, so I stopped counting- OOOOH, A BUNNY- Oh, Yuki-san, wanna watch clouds with me?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:35 am

" Um ... I guess that be fine " she said putting on an oversized white t-shirt
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:42 am

"Oh, but do you wanna go swimming first? It'd be fun taking a nice dip," she said, smiling and tugging the hem of Yuki's shirt.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:47 am

" the water is too cold for my liking and my bathing suit is a tad tight " she said "i dont have enough money for new swim wear "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:02 am

"Oh, I see...too bad, um, then let's go for a walk together!" Naka got up, dusted herself and held a hand out to her, smiling.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:10 am

yuki nodded and took the girls hand "so where are you from nakamaru san"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:29 am

"From Iwa," she said cheerfully, skipping along next to Yuki. "What about you?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Yuki smiled " this is my home takigakure "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next