Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:37 pm

"Ooh! Have you met anyone else?" she asked happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:44 am

" erm I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:03 am

"Have you made any new friends?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:17 am

" Oh well I met a few people passing through the village but I wouldnt call them Friends ... I mainly just stick to myself ive been on my own since I was about your age "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:10 pm

"Aww...That...That's so sad!" Naka was easily touched by this and dramatically honked into a handkerchief. "Then, you wanna be friends?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:47 am

" Sure you seem nice enough and your so lucky to have such a ...um...a...ttractive boyfriend" she blushed thinking about the guy from earlier
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:23 pm

"Danna? No, that was just my first hubby!" she cooed dreamily. "My real boyfriend is Kaji Nara...they get along so well..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:00 am

Yuki sighed "Im never going to find a boyfriend" she pouted and patted Naka on the head "you have them all to yourself"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:10 pm

"Nah...I know Danna will stay with me, but I'm not sure with Kaji..." she said softly. "Now that I'm a kid, I don't think he loves me as much as he did before....I think he's gonna leave me soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:59 am

Yuki shook her head " I'm sure he will still love you very much and if he doesn't well he never did at all "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:32 pm

"Well, he loved my body, that's for sure," she muttered, holding Yuki's hand tight. "I don't wanna be just a little sex toy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Yuki blinked " I don't think he would treat a sweet girl like you as a toy and if he does I'll put him in his place" she said crouching down to be eye level with her and she hugged her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Naka hugged her back, wrapping her little arms around Yuki's neck sadly. "He's very smart...and very skilled... If I try fighting him, I'd just die."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)   Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medical Mystery !!!!!!!! ( Naka, Yuki)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2