Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) Empty
PostSubject: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Naka was focusing extremely hard. Spring had come and even in Kumo, the cherry blossoms bloomed. Naka wore an orange, flower and willow patterned kimono, sitting on a tatami mat in the midst of cherry blossom trees, pink petals falling all around her. Though she was 15, in that body, she still looked younger than she really was. Her hair was up in braids to keep it off her face and she sat in a traditional position, legs tucked under herself. Her mother had taken delight in dressing up her baby in such a kimono, just like a little doll.

She was doing a tradition; the tea ceremony. Vigorous was her hand movement as she stirred the tea....then something disturbed her.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2011-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:37 am

Ryukotsusei Yamato had been up in a nearby cherry blosom tree, taking a nap on one of the stronger branches. Sadly he rolled over, and fell, hitting the ground face first. He sat himself up gently, and looked over at the young girl sitting near him performing a traditional tea ceremony. He noticed she was wearing a flower and yellow patterned kimono. He looked at his own garb and remembered he was wearing a black and red yukata. The fall had clearly knocked his senses out of him.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:24 am

"Hey! Are you okay?" Naka abandoned her post. She got up, not letting the weight of the kimono slow her, and san over to the boy who just fell. He looked much younger than she. Naka smiled and helped him up. "You have a few scratches. Don't worry, Nee-san will take care of it." Naka kissed his palms lightly and soon the small cuts expelled any foreign substances and closed up. "You landed on your head. Was there any serious damage?" she fussed, patting his head.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:39 am

Ryukotsusei noticed his cuts heal when she kissed his palms and his eyes widened softly. She patted his head and looked up at her with young eyes. He smiled softly and began laughing hysterically. "Yes I'm fine, thats what I get for sleeping up in a tree!" He exclaimed laughing. He then looked up at the strange girl he didn't look much older then him and tackled her in a big hug "Thank you!" He exclaimed as he pulled himself off her and then held his hand down with a huge grin on his face "Sorry about that, let me help you up!" He said as he shifted his other arm slightly to figure out if his weapon was still in position. He wouldn't hurt her, oh no of course not. With the fall however he had to make sure, but he didn't want to scare her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Naka got up with his help. Cherry blossom petals got into her and his hair and into ther clothes. Naka giggled and plucked them off. "Ne, come have tea with me," she said. Naka took his arm and dragged him to the mat, where she pulled out a thermos and a bento box. "You say you just woke up? Do you want to eat?" Naka sat down in a traditional position again, the bento in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:36 pm

Ryu smiled and sat across from her on the mat and shook his head softly at her generous offer "I could never take your food Nee-chan. you went through all of the trouble to make it after all." He said with a smile as he laid back and let out a content sigh. He still had the cherry blossoms stuck in his hair, although he didn't much care. He was just happy because he'd made a new friend, which he then realized he knew nothing about. He looked up at her from his laying position "So who are you anyway? What can you tell me about yourself?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:28 pm

"Hmm I can tell you whatever you ask me. My name is Nakashima Kuroda." Naka held a piece of sweet tamagoyaki in her hand and crawled over to him. She popped it into his mouth before he could protest. "I always make my bento with all my love so that people who eat it are happy...even people I just met." She smiled and handed him a pair of chopsticks. "And eating together is much more fun than eating alone, right?"

Naka picked up an octopusausage and ate it, munching happily. The selection was fairly simple. Sweet tamagoyaki, octopi sausage, apple rabbits, sandwiches, and a small selection of sushi. She ate a lot, so the servings were quite large.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:41 am

Ryu was shocked atthe fact that she just popped some of her food into his mouth. He began to cough and sputter violently as he hadn't been expecting it. He was able to get a single word out through his choking "Water.." He croaked as he continued to cough, hoping ashe had heard him, or that he would cough it out.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:10 am

Naka sweatdropped. She lifted the hem of her kimono and sat ontop of him. The cap of the bottle was taken off and she poured some into his mouth. "Gomen! I wasn't trying to kill you, I just wanted to make you eat a little," she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:13 am

Ryu looked at her stangely as she sat on him and drank the water she gave him, it immediately solved the problem, for within a few more coughs his throat was clear. "Thanks, and it's alright, just warn me a little next time.." He said as he saw he sad look. He sat up, which caused her to voluntarily sit in his lap and hugged her. "Don't be sad, cmon, if you want me to eat then I'll eat, as long as you eat with me," He said, giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:27 am

Naka smiled and nodded. She picked up her chopsticks and with that, an octo-sausage and held it to his mouth. "Eating alone is sad, you know? You should eat with friends in a place like this." Petals had landed on the two, and some even looked like they were part of the pattern on Naka's kimono. It was still on securely, her obi tied at the back. "Spring... It's a great time to make friends, ne?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Ryu ate the octo-sausage with a smile and then politely took the chop sticks from her and picked up an octo-sausage with them and held it in her mouth with a smile on his face. "Yes it is, it's a time of new beginings and lots of fun. As long as you know where to look, luckily I do!" He exclaimed as let another huge grin split across his face. "Hey Naka-chan, how old are you?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:37 pm

Naka bit into the sausage then ate the whole thing. She wiped her mouth and shrugged. "Fifteen. How old are you?" She started eating as well, feeding him occassionally. "And what brings you to this desolate forest?" Naka was comfortable enough, sitting on him. He was bigger than her.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Ryu ate whatever she offered him, he in truth wasn't very hungry, but he didn't want her to start crying agai. The food was delicious though to be sure. "I'm 14, although I'm told I act older. Which feels really really strange." He responded as he looked her mischeviously in the eye "I'm finding that fun I was talking about earlier, would you like to join me? If so close the bento box and put the chop sticks away for now." He responded as he picked up a sandwich and ate it in a couple of bites.

(Yes I'm changing his age once more, my brother made a point and I thought about it further. So I'm changing it xD)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:04 pm

( :0 then you should change your character info :3 )

Naka thlted her head curiourly. This sounded fun. She wondered what he meant by that. Would it be aggresrive or passive? She wolfed down ier food and packed up the bento, crumbs sticking to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Ryu picked her up in his arms, as he was taller and she didn't weigh much at all, and carried about 100 yards to the north where a rather large pile of cherry blossom leaves lay waiting. He then smirked and whispers in her ear "If you thought you were covered in flowers before. See what you think now!" He yelled at the end as he tossed her into the huge pile of cherry blossoms. Watching her impact shoot some of them back into the air. He then smiled widely and jumped in himself, finding her quickly and hugging her with a laugh "What do you think?" He asked her happily.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Naka blinked. At one moment, she was sitting down, the next she was swept off her feet as if she were a feather. She held onto him so as not to fall off and just watched as he took her somewhere. Then she felt as if she were thrown.

"KYAAAA!" Naka squealed as she ended up in the pile, petals flying everywhere. She was struggling to get out but she giggled as she did and squealed again when she felt arms around her. "How did you find this place," she asked, surprised. Cherry blossoms flew randomly, and to find a pile this big was uncommon. Naka hugged him back and grinned. "That was fun!"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Ryu grinned back and let out a small giggle of his own. "Like I said, there are plenty of ways to have fun." He said as he leaned in close to whisper into her ear "I can make it alot more fun, and maybe a bit scary if you want." He told her as he grinned and threw a handful of cherry blossoms at her and laughed lightly "It seems the girl as lovely as a flower is now covered with them." He said with a grin. He didn't mean anything by it of course, but sometimes he could say things people may take differently. He held out his hand as he stood up. "If you want to accept my offer of alot more fun, just take my hand you'll need to have physical contact with me for it to work." He informed her with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Naka sneezed lightly when he threw the petals at her and giggled. Naka nodded and took his hand, waiting to see what he would do next. Did he have a kekkei genkai or something? "Just no darkness. I'm scared of the dark," she warned.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:17 pm

"Don't worry, long as you're not afraid of heights." He told her as he looked up into the sky and concentrated chakra to his feet. He then lifted her into her arms and shadow stepped them up in the air about 100 yards above the giant pile of flowers and the both free fell into them. He laughed loudly as they fell and let her out of his arms midflight, holding onto her hand in case he needed to make a quick escape. He fell into the large pile with a large plume of cherry blossoms puffing out from under him and her, as she had landed with him. And he looked at her with a huge grin "Tell me that wasn't awesome!" He exclaimed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Naka squeaked, she was just a little bit scared. But her 'Kyaa' turned to 'Whee' as she landed in the pile, giggling. Naka smiled and got up with his help. Petals were now part of her hair and she had some under her clothes, tickling her. "That was so fun!"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:39 pm

He looked at he and smiled wide as he spoke "We can do it again if you want." He offered as he pushed some of the petals back into the main pile "Hell if you want we could get some real exercise and spar for a bit, amongst the cherry blossoms, I think that would be rather cool. He commented offhandedly as he looked toward the sky with a huge smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:46 pm

"Sparring. In the cherry blossoms. That.. Would be so cool," she said, rubbing her chin. Naka nodded eagerly. "Alright! Let's do it! I should get some exercise, anyway. Sitting down for so long is bad. Help me take off my obi."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Ryukotsusei stood behind her and untied the obi for her as he shrugged off his Yukata, underneath he wore a dark red shirt and black pants. His trench coat was left back at his place, however this would suffice for his weapons, the electric shooters were still firmly in place on his arms. He bowed politely and smiled at Naka. "Whenever you're ready." He said as he suddenly activated his bloodline and disppeared from sight. He then moved began to silently move around the edge of the huge pile of cherry blossoms, when he reached the other side he carefully set himself inside and deactivated the bloodline, fully immersed in the pink flowers. He then began to watch and wait.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:13 pm

Naka folded her obi and kimono away in a neat pile. She wore a simple, sleeveless orange top underneath, along with purple capris. She wasn't much of a fighter, but sparring was for fun, plus, he was a new friend. Naka shook the petals out of her before getting ready to fight. She looked around but he was nowhere to be seen... Then she remembered he had eaten her food. His breath would tell her where he was.

In her palm, a little demon appeared and sniffed the air. It smelled him.

Naka grinned and dispersed the demon. Then she walked over to the pile, silently. And thus, Naka jumped into the cherry blossom pile, trying to catch him. "Hah!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) Empty

Back to top Go down

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next