Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2011-04-10

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Ryu sighed and ate his meal quickly as well. He then went to the living room and picked her up without saying a word. He nuzzled her softly and thought about his next words. "Naka-hime...it's not that I don't enjoy you doting on me...but I still need to keep some semblance of independence...or else I'll come to rely on you more then I should...it could be fatal for the to happen for a shinobi...but I'll make a deal...I'll let you dote on me in private...but outside these walls...let me fend for myself..lord knows I know how to use a pair of chopsticks." He said with a small smile. He was hoping the last line would at least cause her to crack a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:25 pm

But Naka wanted to show oef that he was hers, that they were together when they were outside... "You're embarrassed by me," she said sadly, looking away from him. He didn't want people to kmow they were together. "I dote on people I care about. If you want me to stop doting you, I...would have to never see you again. And even then, I'd have to not want you anymore... Do you want that to happen?" She rubbed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:28 pm

"No not in the least..and no I'm not embarrased by you baby, if I was I wouldnt hold your hand and kiss you in public." He said, pointing out the obvious flaw in that logic. "I simply want to be able to have some actual freedom..." He said softly as he hugged her tight.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:46 pm

"...so having a girlfriend who dotes on you too much is bad..." she said sadly. She sighed and played with her fingers, looking down. A few tears dropped onto them. "Do you want to leave me..?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:47 pm

"No dear not in the least." He said hugging her tight. "Having a girlfriend who dotes is fine, but I still need some space..as do you in my opinion..you can't let me be your end all be all..we have to have lives beyond just each other dear.." He tried to explain as he hugged her tight.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:53 pm

She nodded slowly and started to understand. "Oh... OHHH I see. I'm not your soulmate. That's why there's no need for you to be able to live with me. You can leave anytime you want because this isn't a real relationship to you. Okay then." She sighed sadly and got up to go to the bedroom and cry to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:57 pm

He pulled her back onto the couch. "Wrong again dear, I'm saying people need space. I'm not saying we break up, I'm not hinting toward it at all trust me...but I have a question...if we were at a public place..and I walked into the guys restroom would you follow me in there?" He asked trying to all he was to find even a half decent example. "It's....almost..similar..Sometimes we just need our space to conduct our business" He said, embarrased by his own stupid example.

(Yes it's meant to make you laugh deal with it.)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:12 pm

She giggled but then shook her head. "I get it, I get it. You want your space. Fine. You've got your space." She pat his head and went to the kitchen instea. He wanted space, despite wanting to be in a relationship. Fine, then, she'd stick with that. She'd be his booty call who just happened to hang around. She rifled through the cupboards and started to fix herself up a big, meaty, heart-stopping sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:17 pm

He still didn't think she got it..so he got up and went to the kitchen.."I'm saying you can't follow me everywhere I go...You cant do everything for me.." He said simple...he felt that was simplest.."I love it when you dote on me..I really do..But if we don't begin to allow each other space we'll end up missing each other that much more when we inevitably must go on seperate missions..." He explained as he walked in and began to work on something special. A homemade pizza. He got out the ingredients for the dough and began crafting it and shaping it into the crust. He then got some tomato sauce he'd made a couple of days ago and spread it around the pizza, he then covered it with four layers of cheese, pepperoni, sausage, and ham. He then popped it into his oven and set it to 400.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:34 pm

"Do you know what that sounds like?" She kept on looking down as she made her sandwich. He was a boy and she was a girl, their understandings and values were different. He wouldn't care if she loved him. He may be sweet, but he was still just a man. "It's like you're saying we can be together...but only for now." To be able to love each other, but to be happy while being completely isolate away? If she were to love...she hoped it would not turn out like that. She looked up at him seriously. "You don't want me around to dote on you...so what else do you want from me? Just sex?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:40 pm

"Stop taking things in the worst possible concept Nakashima." He said seriously. He looked her in the eye. Tired of trying to explain himself. "I want to be with you...I never said I didn't want you to dote on me, I just said you could stand to dote a "little" less." He said as he went out back to his set of targets and began firing his spikes into them. He spoke to himself as he did. "For fucks sake I just want to be able to have some time to myself...as she should have some time alone as well." He said as he fired spikes into areas that indicated a major pressure point. "I want to be able to be in a good, lasting relationship, in which I can actually have some time to myself from time to time. I don't give a rats ass about sex. For fucks sake I'm 14." He said as he fired again and again. Hitting the head, kidneys, heart, and lungs. "Is that so hard to understand?" He asked himself as he fired a full volley of spikes, covering each target in them.

Last edited by Ryukotsusei Yamato on Wed May 11, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:45 pm

(He's hitting her? )
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:55 pm

(NO! He's shooting targets in his backyard and talking to himself while he does.)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Naka ate her sandwich and wiped her mouth. Kaji wanted to be with his family but didn't have time. Naka wanted to be with Ryu but...he wanted space. She wanted a relationship where they really loved each other. At least then they'd be able to spend SOME time together. She went to the bedroom and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:58 am

After awhile of training Ryu went beck inside and found Naka sleeping in the bedroom. He smiled softly and layed down next to her. He hugged her close and drifted off to sleep himself. He didn't want to spend less time together..just less off the time they did spend together on coddling him when he clearly didn't need it.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:28 am

But Naka was a motherly, territorial type, she couldn't help it. She wanted to mark him. But since he truly didn't want it, she'd back off. In her sleep, Naka hugged a warm pillow to herself and drifted further asleep.

And then there was a knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:48 am

William awoke, he'd better explain things in a bit with small examples. He then got up, got dressed and walked over to the door. He opened it slightly to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:56 am

It was Aiden. "Yo. It seems you're with my baby daughter. I think it's time we had the father-boyfriend talk," he said sternly. He had grown, up to 1.9m tall already. His ice blue and red eyes stared down at Ryu cruelly.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Ryu stared up, not really concerned. After all if the man posed any danger he could kill him without too much difficulty, it was the middle of the night. Which meant his bloodline would make him nearly impossible to see. He shrugged and stood up. He met his gaze easily, looking back at him coldly with a small smirk. "Lets take a walk, I'll buy you a drink up the street." He offered as he went and slipped on his trench coat. "Thanks for knocking this time, I don't honestly mean to be a jerk most times, but I prefer people respect the boundaries of my home." He explained as he wrote a small note to Naka explaining where he had gone and stuck it to the door. "Let's go." He said as he closed and locked the door behind him and motioned for him to follow. He knew his launchers were fully loaded, he had full chakra, and his natural instincts would guide him through any possible trouble. He didn't know this man beyond him being Naka's father. Meaning without her around he could be capable of anything.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Aiden was wearing his white and grey coat, so he was fine walking in the cold, dark night. "Just to warn you, though, I can smell the lust hanging on you. That probably meant you and Naka were necking, yes? That's all fine and all, but if you try to get into her pants when she says no, one day you'll wake up and see that you have nothing left in yours," he said. With this threat, though, his voice was monotone and didn't show any emotion that he might be feeling inside. When the two of them finally got to the pub around the corner, there were still a few men drinking, singing drunkenly and whistling at the pretty barmaid. Aiden ordered pure vodka, without anything else. Yes, he did that. "So, tell me. Why won't you treat her as your property and protect her completely, as you should?" he asked. Now his voice was a bit...cold.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:19 pm

"Because I don't see people as things, I will protect her should any danger arise to harm her. But she also needs to see the world for what it is, for I nor anyone else can protect her from that. And thanks for the threat by the way. Even if it was my style to force myself, which it of course is not, I wouldn't be all that worried no offense." He said as he just ordered himself a soda. He hated with alcohol did to the mind. Being an assassin, having a clear head was part of his job. He was absently listening to the area's around them heard somethng from far off down the street. He turned toward the door and spoke quietly. "As a matter of fact, it appears I have some business to conduct. Join me if you wish, if you don't I'll return within a moment." He said as he walked back out of the pub into the cold night. He moved to the rooftops and jumped from them expertly, quickly and silently. He soon found the man he was looking for wearing a red coat, black sunglasses, and dark jeans. The coat was unzipped to show he didn't have an undershirt. The man handed him a sealed envelope and then turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:27 pm

"Naka was born wanting to be owned and be the property of someone, to be someone's sole country and territory. She wants a danna, that is, a husband who is her master. She's a masochist physically, but mentally, she's just really insecure. If you don't hold her so tight to you she almost suffocates, than to her, it means you don't want to hold her at all. She wants love that smothers her, because of her ...psychological issues. If you want to be with her, then you have to accept that." After his mini-speech, Aiden followed him. If this was his daughter's so-called boyfriend, he had to know everything there was to him. It was a father's duty. When they came to a man with a coat, he thought he was a flasher and Ryu was having a gay affair, but it seemed to be just a misunderstanding on his part.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Ryu opened the envelope which bore the seal of the raikage himself. He knew Aiden wouldn't dare read it with that on it unless Ryu gave him permission. He read the envelope to himself. It read Ryukotsusei Yamato, your target and test has been decided. If you succeed in assassinating the target without being detected you will receive more missions such as this. These mission will have high pay out, although they must remain secret to everyone but those you trust not to give away your mission. You will not be promoted for these missions, and will remain a genin unless you pass the normal chunin and jonin exams. Your target however is a young man named Soruruki Kaberoshi. His a middle aged man with brown hair. He has brown eyes and a scar acorss the back of his left hand shaped like a sun. He is to be dealt with at your earliest convenience yet no later, then one week from this night. The man can be found on the outskirts of the hidden cloud village, going through training on his own. The letter ended abruptly with the location. Ryu memorized the description and location and time frame and then passed the letter over to Aiden, knowing the man would be curious. He wouldnt betray his mission either, or his daughter could lose her boyfriend, and that would cause her to hate him. Ryu then spoke gently so that only Aiden could hear. "Burn it after you read it." He said as he walked toward the pub once more.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Aiden read it and raised an eyebrow. It was a hit. So Ryu had to kill someone, eh? He wondered how Naka would feel about that. She hated killing. Even when her foster brothers hunted deer or fresh meat, she would tell them to say sorry and thank the Mr. Animal for his meat that would keep them alive. But to kill a human? She never killed. Even though she was a ninja, she never ever killed. It was against her nature to take the life of someone. Ironic, since the very mother of demons rested within her body. Aiden burnt it completely and went back to the pub, where he ordered sake next. "...you know, your little girlfriend has never killed anybody. Have you? She really hates killing," he said, eyebrow raised at Ryu.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:50 pm

"A ninja does the mission given. My abilities make me a desirable assassin, therefore thats what I am. I do what I must to make my way in this world. That is something Naka will have to live with. I can't make all of the sacrifices for her now can I? Already I'm being asked to smother her too much, and treat her like shes my 'property' which already go against my very morals. And to answer your question, yes I have. As have you, and any other shinobi whos come to a specific age or power level." He replied as he ordered another soda and drank it down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next