Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Information. (Raiden and Naka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Information. (Raiden and Naka) Empty
PostSubject: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Toshi was humming, splashing her feet in a nearby lake lazily. She giggled as the fish swam around her feet then away as they realized she wasn't food. "Six entries... Three leaf, two Suna and one Kiri, I think..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:49 pm

"sounds like i have my hands full eh Chibi" the Real Raiden said appearing behind her. " and your friend Miru is very protective of this village and its people we have that in common" he muttered the last part ruffling her hair before sitting down beside her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:53 pm

"I am not a Chibi!" she said, pouting. Toshi crossed her arms and turned away from him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:02 pm

" fine fine i get it your chibi, chibi." he said chuckling "Toshi how about we play a game . . . see I need information about the Leaf nin. If I win you give me info and if you win Ill stop calling you Chibi" he smiled "sound good to you"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:05 pm

"Depends. What is this game? And the Hokage told me I can only give info to the people I trust the most."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:07 pm

MIru had tkane on her black and whtie cat ANBU mask to hide her blood red sharingan, she was sitting on a thick branch close by them, listning to everything..if toshi reaveld something she would interfear..it would be a waist not to get proff he was spying. Her heart lossend up a little when she heard toshi`s words..sure toshi was annoying child..but she was loyal..wasent she?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:11 pm

" well i am kinda good at shogi or hide and seek " he said deadpan then he shifted "and looked at her mustering up his best puppy dog eyes and pout " y..you dont trust me Toshi-chibi" he half whimpered

'man i hope this works otherwise ill have to use shadow clones and henge them into civilians and that can be tiresome' he thought

'looks like I have company Miru doesn't know how quit she most likely thinks im a spy for Kiri . . . Foolish ANBU doesn't know much about my Father and his code'

Last edited by Raiden Susanoo on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:14 pm

((lol toshi-chibi..maby that should be you new nick name naka?))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:16 pm

( T.T b-but I'm not a Chibi! Uwaaaa!)

Toshi pat his face, giving him an innocent smile. "Don't waste fake expressions like that on me! Can't you do any better? And I'm not a Chibi...!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Miru let out a little sigh and formed a handsign, pressing a little mark on her hip, a little black bird with red cute eyes appeard in her hand, flew down and landed on toshi`sshoulder, rubbing its head against her chin, having miru`s pleasent scent to her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:22 pm

"Awww!" Toshi giggled and stroked the bird's head gently. "Can you teach me how to play Chinese Checkers, Raiden-san?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:25 pm

" thats something i dont know not much of a checkers person" he said scratching the back of his had.
"and hey come on your short im tall, im 19 your 13 & 1/4 plus you look like a kid hell you are a kid and if you beat me in a game of ... mmm... Shogi ill stop calling you Chibi , Toshi-Chibi" he said once more
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:27 pm

the little black bird came with a small sound, sounding liek a purr or some sort, its red eyes flicked to Raiden`s and he saw its glare was almost deadly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:28 pm

"But I'm no good at Shogi!" she said, Chibi-tears in her big Chibi-eyes as she was about to cry, dramatically and Chibi-style.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:31 pm

the little bird laid its peek against toshi`s ear and she heard a gently voice whispering her in the ear"..toshi, dont tell him anything..it will hurt miru-san`s fellings". Miru hd closed eyes as she used a good amount of chakra to speak through the bird, low enough so raiden wouldt hear it.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:35 pm

"Hm? Okay," Toshi said out loud, smiling. She stroked the bird's head as she looked at Raiden. "I can't tell you, since, well, I don't trust you."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Miru sminked to herself, if he gave up on toshi, it wouldt be so easy since the other genins and the people knowing of the once`s joinning werent so lightheaded

((if im going to far, just say so))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Raiden Laughed at her actions " you say your not Chibi yet you act like one. . . Ryouken Nara taught me that if it looks like something and acts like something and sounds like something then it is Something now Supplement 'Something' with the word you hate so much Toshi and you'll see why I call you it." he said seriously

"you dont trust me because im trying to get information about the finalist" his eyes grew dark

'you see no one trusts you Susanoo' the voice whispered

Raiden Smirked at this thought and at Toshi's sudden mood swing " My my it would seem Toshi-san that your little friend Miru doesnt like me" he chuckled "Miru why dont you come down from your perch and join us" he said Darkly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:47 pm

"It's not that. It's just that you don't trust me with your secret that you have something in you, so I won't trust you either!" she said cheerfully, playing with the bird.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Miru simply bit her lip and appeard in a small swirl of leafs a few feet from them, the bird remained were it was but toshi saw it was more happy now for a strange reason.

The young uchiha female would had attacked Raiden at the spot..but with toshi there..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:03 pm

" Raiden Smirked i said ive been genin to long I mean after all no ordinary genin could sense an Anbu while talking to a kid about things" he smirked

" Now Now Miru breath in breath out " he chuckled before he focused back on Toshi

" now im going to tell you about myself and hopefully earn your trust Toshi ... how does that sound"

he didnt wait for her to respond " I was born in Kiri, i never knew my Mother she left my father when I was 1 or so, My father Ao a on of the Seven Swordsmen raised me till i was 8 then he was killed in a mission, I am all alone in this world my clan is no more and it's fate as it were rests in me...when i was 12 i killed 7 of my classmates during Mist Genin Exam week, thats how i got these" he said lifting up his green shirt exposing the old scars " gotta love a Kage right" he said bitterly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Toshi frowned, leaned down and touched the scars lightly. She lifted up the sleeve of her right arm and showed him. "I know a bit of how you feel... These wounds almost crippled me," she said, squeezing her hand into a fist as her scars were clear and painfully deep. "I told you... I'm not a Chibi."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:09 pm

"...seven swordsmen of the mist?..", miru spit down into the grass, she had meet 4 of the former members, well 2 and their students/tools"..then why spy on konoha?, what do you earn by trying to steal information?", she said walking over to them, putting a hand on toshi`s shoulder, gratefull that her mask was hiding the stonecold face she had right now..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:23 pm

Raiden blinked many times 'they will let anyone into ANBU these days' he thought to him self.

He looked at Toshi's arm and grabbed her into a hug. It wasn't something he did often showing feelings but it felt like he needed to now
"your not a chibi after all" he said his voice cracked
Raiden took a few breaths and Glared at Miru "Susanoo dont spy and we certainly dont steal unlike some other clans. " in his eyes a storm was brewing " I dont need to Steal from this Village I already know many of your jutsu's my teammate has roots in this village his parents Ryouken and Ayame Nara hail from here." he paused " Its called gather info not stealing Foolish woman but it wouldnt be the first time Konoha Nin misjudged someone" He said bitterly still glaring at the Masked Miru
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:27 pm

"H-huh? Are you two fighting? Please don't fight!" Toshi said, eyes wide with worry. "Please don't fight, not here, not now, please, Raiden-san?" she begged, giving him a chaste kiss on the cheek as he hugged her.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information. (Raiden and Naka)   Information. (Raiden and Naka) Empty

Back to top Go down

Information. (Raiden and Naka)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next