Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). Empty
PostSubject: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:55 pm

"thanks mandara..take a rest..i will call you if i need you", "as you wish misteress", the large ancient snake said befor disappearing. They were standing in front of the old big house..once home to ao susanoo, his wife and son. Isji let a hand slide open the front door, a thick layer of dust swirling up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Raiden sighed " ill have yell at Kaji for not watching the place while i was away"
he looked at Isji "Why bring me here ... I live here after all"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:06 pm

"hm..there`s things you need to see..", the swordswoman said, walking through the empty halls she had called her home for 4 years
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Raiden followed her in silence 'what the hall could she show me ' the last susanoo thought
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Isji stopped when she entered his old bedroom, were they had shared love for the first time in their lives, well somehow. She went over and took out a drawing from under the pillow. It showed 2 beautyfull drawn people, One had long hair, averge curves and chest, her hair long and wavy, holding a baby in her arms. The other person was a man, probably 3-4 years older, a handsome face, good build, wearing a hakame with a peacefull face. "angeal-sama taught me to draw..he said i should draw what i always dreamd off"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:25 pm

" why are you showing me this " he said glancing at the picture "you want a family or you wanted a family " his brought a hand to message his temples "I suppose your going to rip that up and throw it in my face"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm

"..you still naive", the swordswoman said, letting out a sigh as she withhout warning wrapped her arms around his neck"...baka-chan"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:40 pm

" what ... it seemed like the right conclusion after you told me not to dwell on the past Is-ji-Hime " he smirked the slug had corroded enough of the block and absorbed the memories without causing to much of a stir in his lair
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:43 pm

"hm..you still stubborn..", she said letting out a sigh"..i wodner if we never had meet..what would had happend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:50 pm

" Neh well in a weired way we have to thank the Uchihas ... as painful as it is those who are dead now brought us together had your clan not been killed you would have remained where you were my father would have never found you ... he would have arrived at the meeting place the third mizukage would have been killed by the 7 ... thats what I think would have happened "
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:03 pm

"hm..and the mist would had seen a darker furture..", isji ran a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:53 pm

" So everything works out neh... so Isji what are we " he asked stroking her cheek
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:24 pm

"..i wish i knew, why dont you use you big head and think?", seh said puching his shoulder playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Raiden thought it over for awhile " bitter enemies " he chuckled rubbing his shoulder "ow"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:33 pm

Isji let out a sigh".and you still a pansy", she said, taking her old teddy bear from the bed and looekd down at it"seems like you liked to sleep with it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Raiden looked at the bear and blushed "well it was the only friend I had for a long time" he sighed sitting down on the bed "It smelled good to" he grinned "like peaches"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:47 pm

Isji raised a eyebrow"he smelledl ike that because i used to sleep with it until kisame took me as student"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:18 am

he smirked " Remember .." he smirked " I cant wait to kill old Sharkface "he growled at the very thought of the blue skinned man "He's the reason why you left isnt he"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:27 am

"hm, i will be the one to kill him...and yes..ONE of the reasons..", she said with a small smink accros her lips"..even through suigetsu probably wants his sword.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:34 am

"okay how about we kill him together " he said he pondered over other reasons why she had left him. " you say one reason ... what else took you away from me"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:43 am

"many things..if i tell you now, you will get worired", the snake misteress said, laying the teddy on the bed again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:53 am

he frowned " I already wonder why you left enough now and I just remembered things " he paused looking about the room "When will you tel me everything" he asked
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:57 am

"when all my goals is finished..or when the time is right".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:11 am

he paled slightly "when will the time be right " he asked again
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:16 am

"well, that i dontk now", the swordswoman said,l ooking out the old dusty window"maby tommorow, maby in a year, maby never.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next