Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:38 am

"you behind arent you?..genisis is taking her as wife along with the sword of angeal, and the crow summon contract in exchange for the sealing scroll...im not worried about her..she will face a worse faith than i can ever give her"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:45 am

The demon raised an eyebrow "genesis ... mmm... I wonder want that Little worm wants " the demon said this and then broke out in laughter "Oh ... he's going to stop the growth of the Uchiha clan and your own clan ... thus leaving the hyuga with the only Doujutsu " it caught his breath "This is so good "
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:51 am

"hm..that poor little idiot..shiro is more than meets the eye..even i can see that she will become more powerfull than miru"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:01 pm

" Perhaps but she is just one ... and with you not thinking about family this puts both your Doujutsu on the shelf" the demon said
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:03 pm

"hm...", isji closed her eys and when she opend them they were green, showing 3 diamonds"..if the nagito clan lives on, it will bring death to the world.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:12 pm

The demon blinked "then why not kill yourself and do the world a favor ... at least if you were dead my vessel would start banging woman" it grumbled
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:14 pm

Isji let out a sigh"trust me..if i try that you vessel will take over and stop me.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:26 pm

" he is blissfully unaware of his surroundings the dream of you him and little blond boy and Dark haired girl keep him in check " the demon said he produced a kunai "just put your throat at the tip and fall forward " it said holding it out to her
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:41 pm

"hm...who said i was gonna do it that way?", isji sat down, unfolding a scroll"..if im gonna die, im gonna leave mandara in safe hands"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:47 pm

the slug sighed " I grow weary of dealing with your mood swings woman " he said letting his hold on Raiden slip
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:50 pm

"hm..troublesome demon", she said getting to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).   Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden). - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories long forgotten...(isji and raiden).
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3